Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? (977 Views)

What Are The Best Software To Install On A Newly Purchase Pc / Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders / BEST SOFTWARE ON MOBILE.(MORE THAN JUST EMAIL ALERT).ADD ALL YOUR EMAILS (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by operator(m): 5:00am On Feb 04, 2007
I just purchase a soft ware, it was the best software I spent my money on . I will lik to know other fellow Nairalandise opinion on the best software they had spent their money on.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by ogogoro: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2007
I don't purchase software
I get them off limeware
Why should I dare
Pay when someone's willing to share?
When my name doesn't end in Blair!
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by Alexos(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2007
@ ogogoro

you where lucky some1 was willing to share
but thats not fair

consider the developers effort
and make them feel comfort

try to buy original softwares
and stop depending on sharewares

they may come to you free
but they are actually flea

no wonder ur name is ogogoro
cos u be alaroro

@ operator
you didnt finish sharing ur testimony. whats the name of the software?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by ogogoro: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2007
Thanks alexos, now i'll tell you whats not fair
Someone sitting on a chair
Air-conditioned air
Running through his hair
Expecting me, from a little farm here
After toiling in the sun and stale air
To contribute to his little lair!
No, i'll leave that to one who can care
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by hayprof(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2007
Shai! Una don turn this thread to ryhme,

@topic: I search the net for any software i want Starting With the Word "Free"
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2007
Alexos:

@ ogogoro
no wonder your name is ogogoro
because u be alaroro

that's really funny. you must be a funny guy. i support you guy
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by nawa1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
. . .spent your money on . . .what. . .softwares? that really sound strange shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by Ralvy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2007
[s]I just purchase a soft ware, it was the best software I spent my money on . I will lik to know other fellow Nairalandise opinion on the best software they had spent their money on.[/s]

POOR YOU, LEAVE THAT EVIL EMPIRE, GO THE LINUX WAY
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by RichDad1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
AS FOR ME OOOOOO NA ENCARTA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lets answer this guy grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by Maleeq(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Ralvy

Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by Ralvy(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2007
@maleeq

Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by Akuigbe(f): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2007
so many have spent their money on soft ware, is not what we should be talking about.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by rufaai(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2007
WOW!

I do buy more and more softwares on the internet, though expensive but I get my private license key! I currently have a private license for Macromedia Studio, Swish Max and Panda Antivirus. I got them online!

Most Nigerians prefer piracy of N200 a CD! - They are junk man, get full copy of your software and feel extreme, I prefer buy at $135 a full copy than piracy of N200 from LAG
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Software U Spent Your Money On? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2007
@operator from ABJ: here's a simplistic rhyme.

Chessmaster and Nero/
sum price 6 and a double zero/
makes life ease like i'm saying hello/
services deep, what more could you want fellow?/

@ogogoro & Alexos: you're the men!

Vista Works Best With 4GB RAM / The Mobile Wi-fi Access Point / Please Check This Picture And Tell Me The Cause I Need Help