Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! (39027 Views)

Share The Gospel Musicians You Love Home And Abroad / Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians / Real Birthnames Of 7 Top Nigerian Musicians You Probably Don't Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by praxisnetworks: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Not 30 billion... Google Dbanj... Or nack apako...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by praxisnetworks: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Fathers and mothers oya contribute o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Small Doctor grin

19 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by praxisnetworks: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Small Doctor grin
Good mother you are.... Be serious joor

5 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Ishilove: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Good mother you are.... Be serious joor

Hahahahahaha!

Okay, serious mode angry

Apart from gospel songs, I don't think there's any secular Nigerian music that's fit for kids. What passes as music are inane, morally bankrupt and lyrically empty noise that pollutes the souls of the hearers.

You could try buying CDs from all these itinerant buses with bull horns that sell children's music. They go around neighbourhoods playing the songs. The singers are children themselves.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by praxisnetworks: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahahaha!

Okay, serious mode angry

Apart from gospel songs, I don't think there's any secular Nigerian music that's fit for kids. What passes as music are inane, morally bankrupt and lyrically empty noise that pollutes the souls of the hearers.

You could try buying CDs from all these itinerant buses with bull horns that sell children's music. They go around neighbourhoods playing the songs. The singers are children themselves.
Hmm terrible... How did we end up like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Ishilove: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Hmm terrible... How did we end up like this?
Money. Stupidity and sex sells

29 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Claroo(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Asa
Darey
Timi Dakolo

323 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Ishilove: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2017
My sweetheart just reminded me of Beautiful Nubia cheesy

The problem with today's media is they focus more on club songs so it seems like there are no more reasonable musicians in Nigeria.

Beautiful Nubia
Asa
Nneka
Darey

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
forget naija - we are a backwards country that have failed to understand that children are an exploitable market

if you're looking for kids music, go to youtube and search for soundtracks of family rated animation movies -disney movies, the despicable me series and its spin offs. you can also look for soundtracks or albums tied to popular childrens shows - sesame street, dora the explorer, etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Beautiful Nubia - How D'You Do? (Owuro L'ojo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07UGf7axwI

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
My sweetheart just reminded me of Beautiful Nubia cheesy

The problem with today's media is they focus more on club songs so it seems like there are no more reasonable musicians in Nigeria.

Beautiful Nubia
Asa
Nneka
Darey

Chai! Stop copying my words. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017

14 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2017
Of course you can never go wrong with Funmi Adams. I remember my baby cousins singing this song as if their lives depended on it. grin

Funmi Adams - All We Need Is Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcMjMmk4LM

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by teamsynergy: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2017
play them cartoon tones....
or
try beautiful Nubia..if dem sabi Yoruba, darey, asa , gospel....
most Naija music are rated16+

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by auntysimbiat(f): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Praiz

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Dubby6(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Lil Wayne moda4kas

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Lil Kesh
Saint Mary
Zulezuu - Kerewa
Olamide
Flavour

8 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by HumanistMike(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
[s]LIST OF REPUTABLE MUSICIANS YOU CAN EASILY PLAY WHERE KIDS ARE [/s]

List of reputable musicians WHOSE SONGS you can play IN THE PRESENCE OF KIDS.

At least you and the mod have learned something new today.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
A timeless classic.

Funmi Adams - Nigeria My Beloved Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPhRVazO-g

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by MARKone(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Osadebe cool

9 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
play living things for your children by 9ice,especially that part he was screaming.. wire wire kin sha ti lowo,it will inspire them to make use of their fingers to buy you Amg in the future

9 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Abfinest007(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
adekunle gold is number one

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Segadem(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by deepwater(f): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2017
These days, kids know where to go and listen to what pleases their soul.

My neighbor over protects her son from listening to raw songs, the other day a party was held in the street, the little dude was singing along to the blaring of Q dot (mo fe sa se) and penalty by small doctor.

The mother almost fainted when the kid sang the
" Igba ta o bi omo lere pe ise wo lomom ose
Oni walai talai Mo fe sha ise
"" part.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Teach them road safety.

Evi Edna Ogholi - Look Before You Cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBkzalJWAeE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
nigga raw abi mr raw..... sky b.....assorted.....oliver de coque....osadebe.....oriental brothers....celestine ukwu

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Kxngstein(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
timi dakolo asa
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Agbaletu: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Beautiful Nubia
Timi Dakolo
Darey
Asa

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Kxngstein(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
timi dakolo
asa
sunny neji
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Mcowubaba: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Flavor
Davido and wizkid
Konga
Reminisce
Lil kesh
Kenya west
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Migos
ASAP Rocky
Olamide
9ice
Slow dog and Nigga Raw

And movies by Mia Khalifa, Kendra lust, Nyomi bankx and Mandigo angry.

angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama / 5 Times Olamide Missed His Chance To Impress The International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.