Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: (20551 Views)

Anagrams By Sam Milla / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by Moyola(f): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2010
Yu got ma Yes Sam! grin
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2010
Great. I am creating LS 10. Glad you like them. check it out later.
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
SAM MILLA ENTERTAINMENT LANDS A NEW COVER STORY FROM MR KC.

KC is a 30 Year Old Nigerian with a good Job, A working Girlfriend and he is planning to marry her anytime soon.
The problem is that, Mr KC like every other guy out there, is not comfortable with her girl sleeping over in another guys house no matter the reason.
Mr KC contacted us to tell us that his girlfriend slept over in another guys house simply because miss cockroach is afraid of the Dark.
Below is the Original Post from MR KC.

I will be 30 years of age by November of this year. I have a good job with a multinational company and planing on settling down soon to my girlfriend of two and a half years who is currently serving with a New Generation Bank @ Ibadan. I called her as usual last night and asked if she was in bed already and was shocked by her response. That she was passing the night in another guys house who is also a corp member. Her reason was that there was no light at her place. Please, NL, I need your advise on this one before I go crazy as I intend walking down the aisle with this girl on completion of my Duplex which is 99% complete.[/quote

HERE IS OUR LIKELY SCENARIO.
We will refer to miss 'NO-LIGHT-NO-SLEEP-IN-HOUSE' as Almondjoy or AJ.

AJ : baby these flowers are beautiful. You bought them for me ?
KC : Yes angel, there are for you. You know i can do anything for you.
AJ : oh! KC , there would never be another guy in my life but you. I am going to miss you when i go back to Ibadan.
KC : i am gonna miss you too baby. Just hang on a little longer. I will be coming to see your parents as soon as possible.
AJ : thats sweet of you but we have to wait, i have to get finish my service first and get a new job. You know, we dont have to be in a haste. i am for you.
KC : Yes i know but we are OK, i have a good job already. We can manage , You can always get a new job after we are married.
AJ : No no, dont rush things, things will happen when it will. Just wait a little longer OK.

Miss Fear NO-LIGHT goes back to Ibadan where she serves with a bank and goes straight back into the arms of her lover.

[img]http://dailyplateofcrazy./files/2009/08/lovers5.jpg[/img]

Lover : How was the visit to your mums place yesterday ?
AJ : It was awesome. do you know that mum bought a new car ? she even made me a powerful meal. Oh i love my mum.
Lover : Thats good. I will test her meal someday soon.
AJ : Sure, I will go back there again sometime soon. I forgot something there Plus she always wants to see me.
lover : I would like to come with you.
AJ : NO NO, You know my mum doesnt like me to stay with strangers. You will have to wait. MAYBE SOMEDAY.

All of a sudden, AJ's phone rings and the screen registers as mum{camouflage for mr KCs name}. she shows it to loverman, and takes permission to answer the phone in the toilet.

[img]http://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Zefa%20RF/p_2417566.jpg[/img]

AJ : Why didnt you call my house phone KC ?
KC : I called it, your housemate said you are not home yet. I am worried, thats why i called your mobile to see if you are ok.
AJ : {suddenly realises she is not at home} Oh . The Nepa people took our light, our apartment is dark i couldnt stay there.
KC : but your housemate is there baby, where are you exactly ?
AJ : I am at a friends house . He has light in his apartment.he is a fellow corper, But baby dont worry, he is just a friend. a fellow Corper.

OUR NIGGA IS NOT SATISFIED WITH SUCH NEWS AND RUSHES TO NAIRALAND TO GET A SECOND OPINION.

VENUE : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-393143.0.html
TOPIC : Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

SAM MILLA : ITS TIME TO RUN NIGGA. YOU MAY CALL ME PRIMITIVE GUY OR BACKWARD GUY OR OLD SCHOOL.
BUT THE ISSUE IS , JUST BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IS NOT ENOUGH REASON FOR ME. YOUR GIRL IS MISS 2FACE
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by An0nimus: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2010
Dis is def'nitly craaazzzzyy!you cud make a Tv mini series outta this Sam!
Xpectin a Valentine's day special LS. wink
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by amiafy(f): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
sam ure making me really love nairaland, keep it up grin grin grin

expecting some more
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by D1KeleVra(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
*chuckles*
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
Arsene Wenger, the manager of Arsenal FC England is known to be much more interested in recruiting teenagers for his club. In this edition of likely scenario. We visited Emirates Stadium to get the previously classified documents on how Theo walcot was recruited for the club.

Wenger : Like I said Mr Walcot Snr, do not tell anybody i was here to get the signature of your son to play for my club.
Mr Walcot Snr :  Sure sir, i wont tell anybody. But sir dont you think he is too young to leave home ?
Wenger : We have a facility for young men at the emirates. He will have access to chocolates, biscuits, bikes and even toys.
Mr Walcot Snr : But sir how about if and when he misses us, how do you intend to make up for that ? {theo walcot interuupts}
Walcot Theo : Dad i dont wanna go, i dont wanna go, i m scared, i dont wanna go, please dad, dont let him take me, i want to go to school.
Wenger : Son, there is nothing to be afraid of, we already have people of your age at the emirates plus uncle Gallas is there too. You will feel at home.
MR Walcot snr agrees  to give Wenger his son
THE FOLLOWING DAY AT SCHOOL THEO EXPLAINS TO HIS FRIENDS

THEO : This is how i m going to do it when i go to Arsenal next week.
Friend 1 : Did you really mean what you told us about Wenger and his visit to your Dad  yesterday ?
Theo : Yea, he was in our house yesterday. He said he will buy me a bike and chocolate. He said one of my uncles called Gallant will take care of me.
Friend 2 : Thats cool theo, i wish i could come with you.
THE FOLLOWING WEEK, THEO WAS TAKEN TO EMIRATES BY HIS DAD.
[img]http://www.army.mil/-images/2009/06/15/41131/size0-army.mil-41131-2009-06-15-150637.jpg[/img]

WALCOT SNR : Children this is my son theo. he is a good boy. remember to be your brothers keeper.
AFTER 4 YEARS WALCOT {9 YEARS OLD} MADE IT TO ARSENAL SENIOR

MAN UNITED VS ARSENAL, WALCOT PANICKS IN THE 18 YARD BOX.
WENGER GET ANGRY AND WISHES HE IS ALLOWED INTO THE FIELD TO STRANGLE WALCOT.

WENGER : If only i could lay my hand on that boy. he is gonna cost me this match. Was it a mistake to snatch him young ?  Come here Theo, you idiot.
THEO COMES TO THE SIDE LINE  AND WENGER TELL HIM WHAT TO DO

WENGER : You little rat, you should have driven the ball under his arm not over the bar. see me after the game.
THEO : Sir i m no longer playing. take the ball and play yourself.
Wenger : i m sorry my son, i wont say it again. now go and continue playing. i will give you chocolate after the game.
Sam Milla : Sir Wenger, Premier league is FOR MEN.

LINK : How Wenger Recruited Theo Walcot
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2010
LIKELY SCENARIO HAS MOVED TO ITS HOMEBASE.

http://www.sammilla.com

enjoy creative jokes at its bes,
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by D1KeleVra(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
sad Sorry!
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by Kunbee: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2010
For
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by Mhismole(f): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2010
Ok,
Sam milla, u just made my night
if i laugh ny more my ribs wud hurt
wish there was a subscribe button i cud click.
thanks.
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by D1KeleVra(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2010
Kunbee:

For

grin don't mind me. . . i had nothn to say smiley
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2010
Mhismole:

Ok,
Sam milla, u just made my night
if i laugh ny more my ribs wud hurt
wish there was a subscribe button i cud click.
thanks.

Yes there is a subscribe button. i have written more too. check it out here

www.sammilla.com. you can subscribe there.
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by tizizzy(f): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2010
crackalicious!!! grin grin grin
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by blank(f): 6:58pm On May 21, 2010
Whats up with Sam Miller?
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2010
He is still alive
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by blank(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2010
Thank God ur still alive. grin grin grin

Abeg, continue with ur likely scenarios.
I subsribed to ur rss feed but no more likely scenarios.
It makes me laugh everytime i read it.
I av shown so many of my friends and they av all found it entertaining.
More power to ur elbow. cheesy
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2010
Oh sorry for my little delay.
So many things to do.
I will start again tonight. cool
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by blank(f): 10:59pm On May 24, 2010
Apology accepted.

Waiting o! cheesy
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2010
I just finished one. Posted it on the Likely scenarios new home.
We will have more tomorrow.
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by blank(f): 12:09am On May 30, 2010
I am loving it though the second pic didn't show.
More pretty please.
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2010
I will fix it and post more tonight.
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 1:30am On May 30, 2010
New one added now
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by dani1luv: 3:16pm On May 30, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by D1KeleVra(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2010
^^You sure say that thing never crawl enter ya body again?
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2010
New Likely Scenario

LS : Super Eagles won the World cup with Lagerberg. http://sammilla.com/2010/08/07/super-eagles-won-the-world-cup-with-lagerberg/
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2010
Doe, A Nigerian Online Loverboy recently hooked up with Ayo. Doe has been stalking and tailing Ayo for the past 2 years online. Ayo in the other hand has been dating and sleeping with men she met online. Finally Ayo decided to try out Doe who happens to be Rich and handsome and tall with biceps. After sleeping with Doe, Ayo called to report that she was pregnant after just 10 days of sleeping with him. Doe wasnt surprised, he has probably heard something like that before. It seems Ayo is tired now and wants to settle down.

LS stumbled upon Mr Doe's message on the Internet. He was asking the world how possible it could be for a lady to be pregnant after just 10 days of Se.x.
Here is the message as posted by Doe himself.

<strong>There is this girl i met on a chat site, we started as friends and later-on the chemistry of love happened between us and we started dating each other. My intention for the relationship is that i would one day tie the nut with her cause i was very much in love with her. Recently she visited me after series of posting and promising and i was happy to see as a guest after all this day so we ended up getting down. Though this was not my plan but it happened and i was not prepared for it. Ten days later she called me and told there was something very important we need to talk about. When we met she than told me that the other days event turn out to be a pregnancy. I was surprised to hear that she was carrying my 10 days old child in her womb. But the question am still asking myself and any close pal to me is that, "can this be possible"? Pls i want to hear u pals comments on this.</strong>

My Constructive Likely Scenario goes thus.

[Ayo and John chatting on Yahoo messenger.]

AYO : Hi Doe, do you remember me ?
DOE : Yes of course. I never forgot you.
A : Remember you have been asking me out for the past 2 years, Can we still meet ?
D : sure. No problem.
A : Give me your address, i will come over tonight.
D : Number 10 Doe avenue Victoria Island Lagos.
A : [Murmurs, hmm. Doe avenue. This guy must be rich] Ok. I will be there.

[Ayo arrives in the Night with extra bags. She has just announced to her parents that she was pregnant and the sent her packing]

D : Where are you going with all the bags ?
A : Uhm, I intend to go to Abuja from here.
D : No problem then. I will help you get them inside .
A : Thanks Doe. You are such a caring and handsome man.

[After dinner and some tension-stimulating stories, The duo heads to bed. Ayo did not resist anything when doe asked that they go to bed. Doe was suspicious a bit but the dangling JT wont let him make a good decision]

[After the hot intercourse, Dear Doe finally came to his senses, he realized he did not use condom. He thinks he wanted to but Ayo refused. Not sure]
A : You are such a good person. do you mind if i stay one week here ?
D : Yes i mind, I have some business to attend to in Port Harcourt. You should leave right away. My driver will take you and your bags to the pack and give you enough money to take you wherever you want to go.

[After day one, no call from Ayo. then day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Ayo called. Just to ask Doe if he was alright. Then she hung up and decided to wait for the usual 2 months to announce the arrival of baby, but she couldnt wait because in two months, the stomach will be noticeable and Doe wont buy that news. So she called after day 10]

A : Hi doe, i have a good news for you.
D : What good news , are you coming again tonight ?
A : Not really, I am pregnant.
D : [kept quiet for about 30 seconds]
A : Are you there Doe ?
D : Yes Ayo. But It has just been only 10 days. How could that be ?
A : I dont know. The doctor was even surprised too. I am coming over to you so we can talk about it.
D : Dont worry, i am not at home. I will get back to you.

[Doe Rushes to the internet where he believes he will get support from his allies in stalking]

DOE : Hey Guys, Could it be possible for a girl to get Pregnant after just ten days ?
Sam Milla : Good Question.

http://sammilla.com/
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2010
Here goes our Likely Scenario for Mr President.

Chidi [aka MrPresident] Is a Young Rich ugly Nigerian man. He is in his late 30s. He has been dating Chioma for the past 2 years and has been promising her Marriage for the past one year. Chioma got fed up of the promises and decided to seek for alternatives elsewhere. She asked for advice from friends and family. Finally she did what so many other girls are doing right now. She tried another guy who is handsome but not rich. He got pregnant for the new guy and decided to keep the news from Chidi. She plan to sleep with chidi a few more times to grab as much money as she would need and disappears.
Unfortunately Mr Chidi found out she was pregnant and rushed to the internet to spread the bad news.
Here his message from his mouth

I am facing the most difficult moment of my life. My girlfriend of two years got pregnant for her secret lover. All these happened while I was away for an official trip/training.

I discovered her duplicity when I recently came back home and was making love to her. While romancing her bosoms, I noticed I was taking in a substance with soured taste in my mouth. I pretended not to notice it at first, being not exactly sure what was coming out of her bosoms but when it kept coming, I stopped to investigate what precisely I was sucking only to discover that it was coming from her unmentionables.

When I asked her what kind of liquid was coming from her bosoms, she initially denied knowledge of it, but I pressured her to know what could have prompted the bosom milk. I kept mounting pressure on her to confirm what my suspicions were. From my experience I know a woman lactates when she is pregnant and during bosom-feeding.

When she kept maintaining her stance, I asked her to leave my house that night; so, she started shedding tears and later confessed that a guy she started dating when I was away got her pregnant. Up till now, I am still in a state of shock as I find the whole episode still so confusing and disturbing. Please I need your candid advice please.

[Chidi and Chioma Arguing]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_yqvfhIAyL-4/Scv1zJ95gEI/AAAAAAAABXA/Eo8n1_dMA4Y/s400/couple-arguing.jpg[/img]

Chidi : I promise you, as soon as i return from this trip, I will go and see your Parents.
Chioma : That was what you said last month and the months after.
Chidi : I am serious this time. I have to close this deal first.
Chima : {thinks for a while} Ok, you can go. I know what to do.

[Chidi leaves for his trip to who-know-where, and Chioma goes to seek for advice]

Chioma : I am tired of this Chidi. He has been promising to see my parents for the past one year and he never fulfilled any of them.
Friend 1 : I think you should give him a little more time. Men are not particularly in a hurry when it comes to marriage.
Friend 2 : What ? No way. Go and look for another guy. He will dump you as soon as he finds another girl. I know how these beasts called men behave. Look at what happened to Jeniffer. Her boyfriend of 4 years dumped her.

[Chioma Thinks for a while and decided to take the Friend 2's advice.
She goes to the Night club and picks a handsome guy up while chidi was away. The handsome guy is called Okey.
Okey is not rich but he is a gigolo.]

Okey : Baby girl you look so sweet.
Chioma : Thanks Baby boy. Lets go to my apartment to spend the night.

Okey : I have never dated a sweet girl like you, I think i will settle down with you.
Chioma : Oh that would be great. I have a boy friend. I will go and get some money from him and we can elope to another city.
Okey : That would be very nice. I will be waiting for you.
[They slept many more times during Chidi's absence and the girl eventually got pregnant.]

[Chidi returns from his trip and joy was at home to welcome him]

[img]http://blackdatinglondon.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/black20couple.jpg[/img]

Chioma : Baby i missed you so much. I was so lonely.
Chidi : I know. I am sorry. I will take you along on my next trip.
Chioma : That would be lovely darling. Now lets go to bed and have fun.

[They zoomed off to the bed room.]

Chidi : Baby why is this liquid coming out of your bosoms ?
Chioma : I dont know
Chidi : I think you do. Are you pregnant ?
Chioma : How could you say such a thing > I have never slept with another guy.
Chidi : I will throw you out of this place if you dont start telling me the truth.
Chioma : [sobs] I am sorry Chidi, There was this guy that was disturbing me when you left for your trip. Then he came into the house to ask me for salt one day, then he tried to kiss me and i resisted. Then he tried harder and succeeded. Then he removed my cloths, blablabla

[Chidi starts his laptop, logs on to the internet to ask us what he should do ]

Chidi : People what should i do ?
Sam Milla : Keep promising her marriage. She will agree soon.

note

Intro - Likely Scenarios are graphic representations of my imaginations on different kinds of events.
Every story has many angles depending on who is telling it. These scenarios does not accurately represent the truth. I create them to touch other sides of events. Names used here are chosen randomly by me. If your name appears here, then consider it a mere coincidence.
Enjoy My Imaginations. If you want to comment on any of them, do it on the blog itself. No registration is required. If you chose to get new ones through your e mail, A subscription box is there. Thanks.
http://sammilla.com/
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by SamMilla1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sir T is a young man who just graduated from school. He has been dating Linda for the past five years, They were in the same school. He never tried to know where Linda came from graduates from school. He never called her parents. Linda in the other hand has another boyfriend who is a trader in one of the Nigerian super cities. His name is Emeka. Emeka promised to marry Linda as soon as she graduates from School. He kept his promise and married Linda.
Sir T, the lover boy juts found out that Linda is married to Emeka. He concluded within himself that Linda must thought she is smart by doing that. He believes Linda should have waited for him instead of marrying Emeka who saw her through school expenses.
Likely Scenario stumbled on Sir T's message on the internet and decided to help him understand what happened.
Here is our Likely scenario for the smart Sir T.

Read his post :
We had been dating right from School and we had smooth relationship for almost 5years until last year that things went soar. She started avoiding me, which I knew but pretended as if I didn't know. This year May ie May, 2010, she told me she can not continue with the relationship which I took with pleasure and three months after ie August, 2010, she got married to her ex-boyfriend.

1) What do u think happen with the above scenario? Don't u think she had been seeing her ex-boyfriend while we were still dating?

2) If u were Her ex-boyfriend ( now husband), will u still marry her after leaving u for someone ( in this case me) for 5 years?

3) Why do ladies think they are wiser than guys when actually they are not?

Here goes our Likely Scenario

[LINDA AND EMEKA THE TRADER.]

LINDA : Emmy, i am going to miss you so much now that i am going to school.
EMEKA : I know , Just take care of yourself in the school. I heard there are a lot of bad boys there. Just do what they say and you will be fine. We will get married as soon as you graduate. I promise.
LINDA. oK darling. I cant wait to graduate so we can be together forever.

[The following day, Linda goes to the university where she met Sir T, The cult leader.]

Sir T : Linda listen, You must be my girl friend , I am the only one who can protect you here. I am the leader of the AYE boyz in this campus. Its either you agree or you die.
Linda : [After considering the part of advice where Emeka told her to do what they said, agrees to day SIT T] Ok Sir T. I will be your girlfriend.

[They dated for 5 year, Sir T never cared to know anything about Linda, He dont even know where Linda goes during the breaks and Holidays]
[After the final year exams, Linda ran back to Emeka the Trader, and marry him. Sir T just discovered through a friend, and ran to the internet to tell us how silly Linda is.]

Sir T : Hey guys and girls, My girlfriend thought she is smart. She married another man. blablabla

Sam Milla : You are such a silly person. Who is smart between you both ? Who got what he/she wanted ?

Source : The laughter Joint - http://sammilla.com/2010/08/11/my-girldfriend-thought-she-was-very-smart/
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by jokingmary(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2010
Nice Sam
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by blank(f): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
I have really missed u sam.

Nice to see that ur back with more likely scenarios.
Re: Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: by kannymoore(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
Oh boy! My ribs dey ache!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jokesmania / Goodluck Jonathan Grants Amnesty To Boko-Haram. / Two Things Involve In This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.