Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (64277 Views)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Why Is Ameachi Fooling Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by KahlDrogo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
“I will assume that there are no men in
Igbo land, if we allow a small boy to drag all of us into war against Nigeria, through hate speech”, he said.

“Nnamdi Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him.

He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square Unclad.

Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB Leader, make you the Leader of the Igbos”, he stated.
Tuché! grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by KahlDrogo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalasticlala, good afternoon! cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Noccerino(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Which Anambra state?
My own Anambra state?
Oga, I'm from Nnewi South LGA and I assure you that 99% of us are staunch Biafrans.
Onitsha remains the heart of Biafra!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by KahlDrogo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let me ask these questions, When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man, to
warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote, while his Abia Governor is still on seat?
Good question. Can any igbo Jew render some answers to this? grin

Someone take a look at one of the illiterate bastards shouting "shalom, the zoo must fall" in one of the many propaganda videos posted online by ipob Jews. grin

Someone tell me the man is not an almajiri Jew. cheesy

Also, take a look at the shape of the head of the Jew behind him. grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by doctokwus: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
The ironic thing is that I think this whole renouncing Kanu, distancing self from Ipob, etc,may eventually backfire on the people instigating it.
The stage and level Kanu and IPOB have reached now is like that of a mob:very unpredictable what d outcome of their actions will be.I for one think Kanu will either be demystified or become even stronger by d outcome of d planned Anambra election boycott.If he comes out d victor from it by d success of d boycott,then i am afraid the rubicon wud av bn crossed.If he fails,then many millions of neutral Ibos that bliv in staying in one Nigeria wud heed a big sigh of relief.But its a very fluid and unpredictable phase that has been entered.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by emmasege: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
The albino overrated himself and the Nigerian government gives him cheap popularity.

Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in killing the Biafran dream through his recent comments and actions.

Nnamdi will self destruct, it's no longer a matter of if but when.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by afonjaheadhunt: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
moneyest:
undecided

it's quite unfortunate that there are a lot of greedy hypocrites amongst us who claim to be both interested in Biafra and Nigeria's cabin biscuit the same time. The truth remains that there will never be election in Anambra whether that hypocrite likes it or not because those are the strategies & sacrifices that we must pull off to bring the Govt of the zoo to its knees

Afonjaheadhunt oya come and kneel down & apologize to all bona fide Enugu sons & daughters for calling Nwodo "wawa goat" for the same cowardice your brothers are flaunting majestically because of zoo biscuit cool

I did not call him a wawa goat i said "I said Anambrarains will be quick to call him a wawa goat" before he can devide brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by safiaapussy: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Y'all are shouting afonjas, ewedu gulpers. When I quote you and blast you una go hide your head, ok na, na good mood I dey today grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by moneyest(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
@afonjaheadhunt
its OK.....forgiven

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Rukkydelta(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by afonjaheadhunt: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
I am sure that okoroafor dude just came from lagos or abuja to make that statement.. i am expecting more of this, because i don't expect Apga to take it lying low.

my problem with all their rant is all the disunity they promote in igboland that shows these men dont have igbo interest at heart until then i stand with kanu on this one.

By the way which biafra are the disassociating from? thesame one that has Apga printing Ojukwus face allover the place and on Ankara fabric or does Abia have another version of biafra?

11 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by toolovely(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
this is the "fakest" news i've read all my life. 90% of ndi anambra are the major proponents for the call of biafra.we know where tjis is coming from.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by DONGOYARO1: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
This film go too sweet

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Jakpon: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
No election in Igboland again
#boycottanambra

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Jakpon: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 help us moved this to the FP
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by laudate: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
emmasege:
The albino overrated himself and the Nigerian government gives him cheap popularity.

Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in killing the Biafran dream through his recent comments and actions.

Nnamdi will self destruct, it's no longer a matter of if but when

True!! cheesy cool

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Jakpon: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

True!! cheesy cool
Lie
#boycottanambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by kingxsamz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
The move to actualise the Sovereign
Republic Biafra, has again suffered a
terrible setback.
This came as the indigenes of Anambra
State, under the auspices of Anambra
Peoples Assembly, APA, distanced the
State from the Biafra struggle and
secession.
They warned Biafra agitators and
Nnamdi Kanu, their Leader, to maintain a
distance from the State, while pledging
loyalty to Nigeria.
In a statement signed by its Coordinator,
Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor, the group
declared that the people of Anambra
State are law-abiding, and will not be
dragged along by any individual, or group
of persons.
“I will assume that there are no men in
Igbo land, if we allow a small boy to
drag all of us into war against Nigeria,
through hate speech”, he said.
“Nnamdi Kanu is making a fool of
himself, very soon his paymasters will
distance themselves from him. He and
his illiterate minions will be dancing
alone in the market square naked. Being
Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB
member, neither does being an IPOB
Leader, make you the Leader of the
Igbos”, he stated.
He also described Kanu as a
confusionist, who suggests ideas
capable of destroying lives, while he left
his family in the United Kingdom, UK.
“Let truth be told. But with due respect
to the right thinking and illustrious sons
and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask
these questions, When did an Abia man
become wiser than the Anambra man, to
warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu
to order Anambra people not to vote,
while his Abia Governor is still on seat?
Why would the good, wise, and hard-
working Anambra sons and daughters
listen to a guy man who kept his wife
and kids in London, come here tsuggest what is capable of destroying
the lives of young Anambra youths.
Anambra people should not allow
anybody to toy with their future and
destiny”, Okorafor added.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-anambra-state-breaks-out-from-biafra-pledges-total-loyalty-to-northerners-orders-all-biafra-agitators-to-vacate-state-now/

To hell with biafra
being Igbo does not make me a member of Ipob
y'all so called Biafrans can do ur Biafra it's ur luck... as for me am Igbo and i dnt care what y'all would say
so if i like quote me with hateful words i dnt care

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Jakpon: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingxsamz:

To hell with biafra
being Igbo does not make me a member of Ipob
y'all so called Biafrans can do ur Biafra it's ur luck... as for me am Igbo and i dnt care what y'all would say
so if i like quote me with hateful words i dnt care
afonja why are you jealous of we the Igbos. Why dont you wat uas to go back to Igboland. Whether you like it or not, biafra must come.

#boycottanambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by bitcoinvin(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Seriouly nothing beats amala and ewedu tongue cheesy grin

afonjas,Abikus!!!..Una welldone..After eating that shitt,una go dey type poo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by bitcoinvin(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
myright:
when was the referendum conducted? When did we Anambranians vote to break away from Biafra? Yoruba gutter media propaganda grin grin .

no mind them....they go just wake up say we are not part of biafra...No election in Anambra and Ohamadike has said so and it Remains sacrosant.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by naijacampu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Which Anambra?
Bunch of APC lairs everywhere.
Tripods, fourpods, sevenpods...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by bitcoinvin(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
No election in Anambra and Ohamadike has said so and it Remains sacrosant.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by DesChyko: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is a joke.
Anambra of all states.
Even before Nnamdi's presence, Biafran flags were still being sported here and there in the state.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:

afonjas,Abikus!!!..Una welldone..After eating that shitt,una go dey type poo
Don't ever mention me with abikus again angry I doubt you know the meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
They would start calling those guys Afonja now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by burkingx(f): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by GavelSlam: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
hammer6:
OBIANO A CLASH WITH NNAMDI WILL SEE U OUT OF OFFICE.

BE WARNED!
But no election guarantees the same.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Flatties: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
It is the lazy failures and never do wells that clamor for secession thinking it will provide easier opportunities to reap where they didn't sow or succeed without any form of hardwork . Take Nnamdi KANU as case study. He's a dropout who is also a prince but not heir to the throne so he sees the agitation as an avenue to gain relevance, power and eventually wealth. Hardworking and successful Igbo know Nigeria provides greater and better opportunities for s\him than any Biafra ever would.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by brainpulse: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
The north's Oct 1 declaration formating ibos heads

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.