Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (78134 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
sometimes i feel like a woman because i lack what is required in order for girls to look my way.

- one of the pics portrays a guy rich up to the tune of 30 billion.

- one with a charming outlook.

- one with enough beards like that of naijaboiy and maxi112. Just the way lionessza, makydebbie and the rest girls like it.

- one with a well-built body that looks sex-appealing.

Which category do you belong guys? For me, it's the same story. Just a big head with no property to my name sad

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
The guy in the 1st picture is oozing sex appeal from every pore. He just my type grin I love his intense gaze kiss

33 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:
The guy in the 1st picture is oozing sex appeal from every pore. He just my type grin I love his intense gaze kiss
thought its the middle one u would choose cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

thought its the middle one u would choose cheesy

Lol no, I'm not a 6 pack kind of girl. I like them dirty looking & gritty like that guy wink

16 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans abeg upload a good pix of davido na.
Benita27
thornapple
Lalas247
makydebbie,oyindidi
come and see sexy men wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol no, I'm not a 6 pack kind of girl. I like them dirty looking & gritty like that guy wink
hmm u quite different cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
the guy in the third pic tho. Head so fucking shapless

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
redbeans abeg upload a good pix of davido na.
Ben..ita27
thorna..pple
Lalas..247
makydeb..bie,oyi.ndidi
come and see sexy men wink
30 billon is my spec. Redbeans God go answer your prayer. No feel too bad

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm u quite different cheesy

I know tongue

On a serious note, I don't see what all the big fuss is about, about guys with taut, mascular bodies. It has never been a thing for me. I go for the average Joes, all dipped in sexy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
30 billon is my spec. Redbeans God go answer your prayer. No feel too bad
cos davido aint broke? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
you like?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

cos davido aint broke? grin grin grin grin
brokeness na sintongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

I know tongue

On a serious note, I don't see what all the big fuss is about, about guys with taut, mascular bodies. It has never been a thing for me. I go for the average Joes, all dipped in sexy grin
different stroke 4 d/f ladies cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by preccy69(f): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
sometimes i feel like a woman because i lack what is required in order for girls to look my way.

- one with enough beards like that of fynestboi and maxi112. Just the way lionessca, makydebbie and the rest girls like it.

Which category do you belong guys? For me, it's the same story. Just a big head with no property to my name sad
its dsame way ladies feel wen u chase after girls with big booty,karma's a bitch dear

11 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
the guy in the third pic tho. Head so fucking shapless
u must be a whizkid fan grin

8 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
brokeness na sintongue
u still remember that broke guy quote abi? wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

u still remember that broke guy quote abi? wink
Broke guy no suppose get erectiongrin you eeh
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

well social media would have us believe that ladies are crazy for men with huge and buff bodies..hence every girl has to follow d trend cheesy

Maybe the majority of ladies then. IDK. I'm not a trend follower though. I like what I like. Don't care what the majority's views are about it either.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke guy no suppose get erectiongrin you eeh
so right....hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
preccy69:
its dsame way ladies feel wen u chase after girls with big booty,karma's a bitch dear
hmm... You really don't know me. I prefer slim girls.

Read my thread 'obsession for slim girls' and you will find out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
you like?
The third guy make others park well cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

u must be a whizkid fan grin
no. I dont know whizkid
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

so right....hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you too like that quote grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
The third guy make others park well cheesy
this your color too light grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
preccy69 i am the one who loves ukwucious ladies not redbeans cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
no. I dont know whizkid
hmm d way u jus bash davido no be here o cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
you too like that quote grin
anytime i see dat quote here i no know why my belle go just dey tear wit laugh grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
this your color too light grin
Almost invisible grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
No 3 is the ideal one for every nigerian girls
Quote me anyhow and have a protruding anus
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke guy no suppose get erection
?

6 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by iweecureyou: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:

- one with enough beards like that of fynestboi and maxi112. Just the way lionessca, makydebbie and the rest girls like it.

Mtcheeew me dart is fined parss dis ones angry

vewa discrision below!!

Cc itsjude
iweecureyou
fineboysmallprick
thepussyhunter
lefulefu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.