Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) (54419 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by lloyds(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
A spiritually sensitive person would detect that this is a clear spiritual attack from angry dark powers, because the man has been causing problems for them.

Just maintain yourself on the Lord's side, No devil can kill u bro.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
I be christian na tongue cheesy grin Aderola I neva download am,will try to today.

I don't believe it. watru-ta-tru, if you become a pastor tomorrow I go cobalize you tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by nnowu(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Devil is a joker,you must be in Enugu this weekend!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by MadCow1: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
So if he had died in this accident, does that mean the Devil won? grin grin grin grin

Devil don suffer for una hand.

Instead of finding out if he ws speeding and whose fault the accident was una don start all this spiritual bullshit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
curiositymaster:

I don't believe it. watru-ta-tru, if you become a pastor tomorrow I go cobalize you tongue
Wetin I do you naw?sad
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
I will worship him forever love him forever because this God is too good oooh!

Nathaniel the wonderful music minister we really thank God for your life
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by swegiedon(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
See me that didn't do olowogbogboro, I didn't have accident. This one that did, see how his car got spoilt. Happy for him he didn't die though. undecided
It's a coincidence of nature anyway.

Cc: Hopefulandlord, Realmindz, Felixomor
lolz...I love nature.the power of coincidence,anything happens to any one no matter who you are
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Wetin I do you naw?sad

You do me strong tin angry angry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by thestevens: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
God pass them
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OtemAtum: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
swegiedon:

lolz...I love nature.the power of coincidence,anything happens to any one no matter who you are
Na so
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
curiositymaster:

You do me strong tin angry angry
Oya forgive me tongue wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Oya forgive me tongue wink

Mo ro pe ofe she agidi ni, Oya go and sin no more grin cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by smudge2079(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
It wasn't Nathaniel Bassey... He shared the testimony on his page.... See the bottom of the message... ANONYMOUS was written bodly dere
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by figure007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolcatty:
It's a Benz....chances of mortality is very low as long as it's a German machine.

Thank God for your life
hmmm sir the type of car you use has nothing to do with death! Only God protects sir. .. I pray we shall never be victim of accident and sudden death. Am a lover of Benz too though
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by bakynes(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria don dey Yorubanized finish even Calabar boy dey talk "Olowogbogboro" everybody don dey buy Aso-ebi for wedding, dey do Yoruba Demon, It is finished Nigeria shd make Yoruba the 2nd official language.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by mikedoz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
A man like you cannot die by accident, no appointment for you yet with death. your life is hid in Christ Jesus.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by roqrules04(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
I thought they said German cars can't Somersault
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by rhektor(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
1miccza:

An ancient freezer for that matter

grin grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by oluwaseunla(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow! A fake news on Nairaland front-page. The guy denied the news on his Instagram page o.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by DokitaDave(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
This story is false. Nathaniel Bassey only shared the testimony of someone who participated in the programme.

Cc: Seun lalastica
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by kaptainp(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nathaniel Bassey or not its still Olowogbogboro working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Rhayour: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
ebosie11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9huQ0Ffr3/

Nathaniel Bassey took to his IG page to thank God after surviving an accident.According to him,he was on his home back with friends when a car ran into them from behind.He wrote....

'Thank You Jesus!
We cancel that appointment with death.
Good morning,I just want to use this opportunity to thank God and share my testimony with you.On the 28th of June I was on my way home from the last halleluyah praise challenge night which took place at the glitz event centre,I was inside a car and another car ran into us just at the lekki 3rd round about (ikate) and my car somersaulted inside the roundabout. People were scared that we were dead.The only thing I remembered saying last was the Blood of Jesus.I and the driver came out alive without a single scratch.The most amazing thing is that this happened two days to my birthday. I just want to bless God because the devil failed.He is the olowogbogboro indeed and I bless his name. OlowogbogboroolowogbogboroNathaniel Bassey ,Nathaniel Bassey -Official I am a living testimony'.

Thank God!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nathaniel-bassey-survives-accidentphotos.html

Please ignore any fake news about an accident. Bloggers have twisted someone's testimony just to gain traffic. At least you can now note those with fake news and stay off them.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by bejeria101(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mumu blogger did you even read that post? Gosh some pple stupidity na like peak milk *its in you*. Nothing happen to the man,it was a testimony shared on his page. Get facts b4 you yarn opata
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Eddyolu1: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olowogbogboro thank you. #hediditjustlikethat
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by lade007(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
ebosie11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9huQ0Ffr3/

Nathaniel Bassey took to his IG page to thank God after surviving an accident.According to him,he was on his home back with friends when a car ran into them from behind.He wrote....

'Thank You Jesus!
We cancel that appointment with death.
Good morning,I just want to use this opportunity to thank God and share my testimony with you.On the 28th of June I was on my way home from the last halleluyah praise challenge night which took place at the glitz event centre,I was inside a car and another car ran into us just at the lekki 3rd round about (ikate) and my car somersaulted inside the roundabout. People were scared that we were dead.The only thing I remembered saying last was the Blood of Jesus.I and the driver came out alive without a single scratch.The most amazing thing is that this happened two days to my birthday. I just want to bless God because the devil failed.He is the olowogbogboro indeed and I bless his name. OlowogbogboroolowogbogboroNathaniel Bassey ,Nathaniel Bassey -Official I am a living testimony'.

Thank God!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nathaniel-bassey-survives-accidentphotos.html

Hahahahahahaha......it wasn't Nathaniel Bassey that got involved. It's one of the people that attended the Olowogbogboro halleluyah challenge. Nathaniel Badsey just posted it because that has been the tradition of sha ring other peoples testimony on his page.....Get your facts right before making such posts.

Regards
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by donisaiah: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolcatty:
It's a Benz....chances of mortality is very low as long as it's a German machine.

Thank God for your life
It's does not matter what kind of car/vehicle you are in, as long as God says u live, u live.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by bakaredc: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just confirmed from his instagram page..it wasnt him, he was only sharing the testimony someone sent to him.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by nams77: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kayoski:
Lalasticlala olowogbogboro has done it again o .Let's shame the devil and His agents..

Daddy freeze will hate this testimony..I bet he is gnashing his teeth already

Do you know why I love my fellow true Christians

"When the devil raises his ugly head and how God saves us with his olowogbogboro "
we still go back and thank Him( the most high God) .
even if we lose material things ,we still thank Him
Even if we lose any brethren in the accident "we still thank Him "

Why why. Why , "The devil and his children(Atheists )ask

we thank Him, because he says " in all things we should give thanks

The world will never understand the joy of a true Christian despite evident tribulations

Lalasticlala
Abeg wetin be the meaning of olowogbogboro
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by minefranca(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
you guys should read that post well....it's a testimony written by someone....he only helped to post it...he wasn't involved in any accident..
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolcatty:

Thank God for your life

And Princess Dianah died in a Mercedes Benz
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Charles4075(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
NOC1:
we thank God for your life. but let it not be that you bashed your car so as to record testimony because anything is possible.
Ahhh, guy your thinking nor be beans ohhhh

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by saaedlee: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
The guy married my ex, don't know if I should be angry for him surviving or happy he survived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.