Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) (63175 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by toluxa1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
These so called celebs are such an eye sore sometimes. Who ask am now? Using commentary of the beach to let us know he spent $2k, how dem relate?
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by nobleblood: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
There are egos..and there are alpha ego. This is be yonder ego. Am talking ego on steroids.The one of which we've never seen.

Even possers like Kc, are running for cover. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Since He Is Making Money Through Illegal Mean, He Suppose Spend Am Lavishly Naa, Stupid Pesin.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Engnrcollins(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Common sense
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by burkingx(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
lordkit400:
After social media drama between Malaysia Based, Nigerian Big Boy Ray Hushpuppi and Nigerian Rappers Phyno and Ice prince over Fake Wristwatch.

Hushpuppi passes the night with a popular sister in the lord, at a $2k per night villa in UAE

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/after-social-media-drama-hushpuppi-passes-the-night-with-a-sister-in-the-lord-at-a-2k-per-night-villa-in-uae/

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by larrypourl(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
This guy needs publicity at all cost.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Sleyanya1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hushpuppy has suddenly become so relevant for this to make news
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
i always though he was gay since he sometimes wears feminine clothes.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Pylony(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
This Horsepuppy with show off is like a person with pin for nyash.. E now remain make we hear say him dey use dollar do tissue paper for him toilet. grin
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by headkonsult(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Btw...I have been a member of NL for years now. I'm really concerned with what's making FP these days unlike back in the days when you rush to NL to get a quick update with relevant events of the day. These Kind of materials does add any knowledge to an average human being. Smh
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by britelite: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
this hush puppy is too childish, just like puppy.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by SmartMugu: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
goldedprince:
can we just make a rule that anything that contains that bastard name, we dont comment?
that way we put him where he belongs
I wish that could be done too, unfortunately Seun and his crew know why they're making him feel relevant. To me he's just a brainless young kid that ran into some quick money and doesn't know how to keep a low profile. He should be planning towards his future now, rather his focus is the present time. Only idiots think like that.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by OliviaYolanda: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
This guy na fake celeb nemesis

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by yemmight(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
You know how rough your life was at the beginning with your family, including your mum. You can't continue to spend like this. About 350k per night for what? Asan lori asan. Vanity upon vanity. Abdulramon. I hope it will not be too late before you realize. This person knows you so well on Ogunyomi Street in Oworo and knows it all. God will direct your step.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by KKKWHITE(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Prexblog:
Am currently Looking for Toto to Bleep...any girl available should DM me. Thanks.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by cmecproblem(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
But thats not hush puppy in this picture..OP your post is wrong.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Kashbwoyjnr: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
That's mompha not hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by gfullmoon(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
I am happy for these Hushpuppi's PR stunt. At least we can rest from Evans the celebrity kidnapper story.
Though this one na Cyber crime celebrity. If you think say na Hushpuppi I mean,na u sabi. I am yet to see any company own by Hushpuppi .
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by lonelydora: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lubyna:
I wonder how much hushpuppi paid Seun to send every thread about him to front-page immediately it's created.

He posted on his page, bloggers lifted it and Seun mods took it to front page. Who is to be blamed?
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Kashbwoyjnr: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
holluwai:
Well done

Na person wey go beat hush puppy be this.
abeg what's the name of this man?
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by kamantan(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
this guy has gone nuts
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by room089: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
@ OP
You meant to say a faithful sister?
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Lloydfolarin: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
goldedprince:
can we just make a rule that anything that contains that bastard name, we dont comment?
that way we put him where he belongs

Why are u guys so full of hate?

Makes your own money and Bleep off

He made his money and he is allowed to flaunt it d way he wants

Poverty stricken fools all over the place

80% of people in business and politicians made their dirty money one way or d other
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
E no go better for the person sharing this kind news lailai angry
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Lloydfolarin: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
OliviaYolanda:
This guy na fake celeb nemesis

Don't mind that Poverty stricken rapper called Phyno

Fake ass ugly Nigga

He should go and make money like Husspuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by lekancaring(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
lordkit400:
After social media drama between Malaysia Based, Nigerian Big Boy Ray Hushpuppi and Nigerian Rappers Phyno and Ice prince over Fake Wristwatch.

Hushpuppi passes the night with a popular sister in the lord, at a $2k per night villa in UAE

See below:money is good enjoy your life

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/after-social-media-drama-hushpuppi-passes-the-night-with-a-sister-in-the-lord-at-a-2k-per-night-villa-in-uae/

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by viadbenzene(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
he's a big boy.... u all can go and die...
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Mbeki: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
I Don blow that babe givam 2k for transport. Let the puppy waste money, after all, we can't verify the source.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by mekaboy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who does he represent. Nothing but a fraudster. I am Glad, hard working celebs like phyno have put him in his place. Nigerians should start to shun these fraudulent guys looking for publicity.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Funny, now that everyone wrote that he was a miserable lonely dude seeking attention, since he was never with any women on his lavish pics... He now hired this babe to pretend he had women in his life, lol
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
scarletkinq:
Rubbish
capital rubbish.

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Don't mind that Poverty stricken rapper called Phyno

Fake ass ugly Nigga

He should go and make money like Husspuppi
omo see painment e be like say phyno bin fùck your sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Bbnaija: Laycon's Video During Nysc Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.