Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] (62674 Views)

Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
The mysterious romantic life of Kcee has recorded a number of stories which had linked him with many ladies but one stands out—the Ebube Nwagbo’s story which left a dent on Kcee’s marriage.

Married to Ijeoma, little or nothing has ever been heard about his wife who he proposed to in a hot air balloon in Dubai in 2010. The traditional wedding held in Anambra State, and a court wedding followed at Apapa Registry.

Ijeoma Okonkwo, (nee Oduah) has never been seen with him in public. In an interview with PUNCH, Kcee, when asked about his marital status and why he denied being married said, Kcee said,

“Most times, I don’t like talking about marriage because it is a private issue. But to clear the air, I never said I was married or not. The person that did the interview made a mistake. They asked a simple question about a wedding in Lekki some years back and I told them it was not my wedding, it was E-Money’s wedding.”

Then, the smart reporter asked whether he was dating Ebube at that time and he replied, “Yes.”

Its puzzling that of the over 1.6million followers, 4,509 photos including videos on Instagram, Ijeoma’s photo has never appeared.

He is following 2065 but not his wife.

In the same vein, of Ijeoma’s 1167 followers, the 232 photos including videos, and a following of 227, her husband is excluded!

Infact the closet online intimacy she has shown towards Kcee was sharing a scene she decorated for one of his video shoot, referring to him as 'Õgâ at the Top' in the caption.

Ijeoma, who runs Pixieworldevents, is quite shy of any public appearance. Lately, the fair skinned mother of two posted her picture on Instagram

@pixieworldevent and wrote:

“...People who know me well know I am doing this post under duress because I’m a very private person, who prefers to exist behind the scenes, but my brand strategist is threatening fire and brimstone if I do not put a face to my business; so here you’ve it ladies and gentlemen, meet the face behind the brand.”

Amazing, there are no birthday shout outs to each other or during moments such as Valentine’s Day, or Mothers’ Day. KCee put up a cartoon of mother/child on Mothers’ Day. His Valentine’s day post was a red/white tiny pillow with his name on it.

He wrote, “Happy Valentine’s day

I pray that this day shall be a good day. I pray that you shall not fall into a victim of any circumstances. God shall protect you and your love ones in Jesus Name Amen.”

Kcee and Ijeoma might be the weird couple but they are the perfect example of keeping your marriage out of social media.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/meet-kcees-beautiful-wife-and-why-they.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
More...

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Hotshawarma(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Whatever works for your marriage please continue to do it..we are tired of reading news about divorce everyday

140 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by senatorizyking(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stunning !

6 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Homeboiy: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
before nko
who no know her

wanna see d pictures of his kids

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by praizephoto(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
is he married??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by klassykute(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sane tin orisafemi is doing

4 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Evablizin(f): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pretty IJ,good for two of you if it will make the marriage to stand gidigbam

4 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Oblitz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
she's beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by rofanx13: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sombori pls help me with some rice to fry. wetin konsain me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by BigBrother9ja: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by EdDave(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
He looks cool in that black outfit, unlike his usual dressing.

9 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by crackerspub: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/233002/

Direct download link:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by free2ryhme: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dey avoid each other on social media

So make we come fry beans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by free2ryhme: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Nonybb: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't just know why I hate make ups look at her face looking a monster. In fact I don't know why men love women that made up their faces. How can you be impressed with what you clearly know its not real

19 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by adajoe555: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
she is beautiful
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by OVA200(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Too much makeup.

BOYS AND GIRLS OF 15TH CENTURY
Boy: Clothes is the wisest inventory in human race

Girl: I will concur with that because it cover our unclothedness

BOYS AND GIRLS OF NOWADAYS
Boy: Condom is the wisest inventory in human race

Girl: I will decline with that, Makeup is the wisest inventory.

Boy: What is your reason?

Girl: You know it is good (is this one a reason).
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by nonut: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
The bucket of paint she used on her face is enough to paint a bungalow.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by rugggedest(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
keep your privacy private. Thumbs up Mr and Mrs Okonkwo.

4 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by ALAYORMII: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kcee
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
They should be given the perfect couple of the year for keeping their marriage out of reach
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Jammiiee(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
That's wisdom angry . Let other celebrities keep fronting their marriage on social media.

A wise man learns from others mistake but a foolish man...

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by bigfat: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
makeup or real beauty ?

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by scarletkinq(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
He wants the single status he enjoys it maybe

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Organizer111222(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
All I see is a lady with a painted face

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nonybb:
I don't just know why I hate make ups look at her face looking a monster. In fact I don't know why men love women that made up their faces. How can you be impress with that you clearly know its not real

Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by buchilino(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
ALL I C, IS TOO MUCH MAKEUP

3 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by whizzyleejr(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Normal way celebrities should live their lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.