Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today (868 Views)

4 Footballers Who Married Their Childhood Sweetheart (pictures) / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by the24lukpost: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Football hotshot Lionel Messi will wed his youth sweetheart in the place where he grew up in Argentina on Friday (today).

[img][/img]
The Barcelona player is coming back to the city of Rosario to marry Antonella Roccuzzo, whom he met there before he moved to Spain matured 13.

Argentine daily paper Clarín has called it "the wedding of the year" and even "the wedding of the century."

The 30-year-old world-appraised footballer and his lady of the hour, 29-year-old Antonella Roccuzzo have been in the relationship since 2008.

Messi's partners, including Luis Suárez and Neymar, will be among the 260 visitors, it said. Many have flown in on private planes.

Additional cops have been drafted into guarantee security is kept up around the inn, while a private security firm will work inside to keep out any potential interlopers.

Around 150 columnists have gotten accreditation to enter a unique press territory, however won't have full access to the scene, said coordinators.

Antonella Roccuzzo, an Argentino show, is the cousin of his closest companion, Lucas Scaglia, who additionally turned into an expert football player.

Messi acknowledged an offer to play for Barcelona when he was 13, on condition they pay for treatment for his development hormone insufficiency.

He has talked about the challenges he confronted on abandoning his friends and family and previous club.

The couple, who now live in Barcelona, have two children together.

The occasion will happen at check the complete news sportlight@ http://the24luk..com.ng/2017/06/lionel-messi-marries-childhood.html

click to continue more

Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by 4everisaac(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
undecided Messi never marry?
Oya make my mama come see o

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by johncallidon(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
that's cul.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by the24lukpost: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
4everisaac:

isokay
Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by Pasidon(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
My childhood sweetheart is married with 3 kids.. . sad sad
Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by 4everisaac(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pasidon:
My childhood sweetheart is married with 3 kids.. . sad sad
eyaah... sorry
Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
4everisaac:

Lol....Abi she dey worry you?
Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by 4everisaac(m): 3:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Queenonyebiri:

Lol....Abi she dey worry you?

worry na understatement.
Re: Lionel Messi Marries Childhood Sweetheart Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
4everisaac:

worry na understatement.

Hahahahaha...Nigerian mothers are one o! In fact, e worst for where we girls dey.

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Reveals Possible Real Madrid Move / FIFA 2018: How Far Can African Teams Go? / Free-scoring Manchester City Eclipse 2016-17 Goals Tally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.