Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) (48055 Views)

This Is Why The British Fear Biafra(pic) / Osoosi Day: Ooni Of Ife Steps Out Barefooted From The Palace 2 Itapa Temple(pics / Swearing In Of Ojukwu As Head Of State Of Biafra By Chief Justice Of Biafra+ Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2017
obamabinladen:

Otuoke means rat's vagina in Igbo language.

I wonder how you're laughing inside Otuoke
it is otu nunu.
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by davidif: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
And this is supposed to be their Moses who is going to lead them to their promised land? Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by luluman: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin never ceases to amaze me grin grin Truly Odogwu kanu sabi where ipork mumu button dey.
Well, is KANU a muslim?
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Petroz: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2017
De gods are messiful fa dey culd hav striked him down to save de igbos from chaos
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by luluman: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Igbos:
Mallam Cownu
I tire o, abi him na Muslim?
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by osimataylor(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU should stop all these theatrics.
You are the leader of a movement and not a celebrity.

Nelson Mandela didn't do this,
Che Guevara didn't do this,
Patrice Lumumba didn't do this,
Kwame Nkrumah didn't do this,
Malcolm X didn't do this,
Dai Lama didn't do this,

This war against injustice can not be won through Nollywood antics,
It can not be won through unarmed gullible followers.
It can only be won by making the goal common and the means to attaining it readily handy.

This war against segregation, tribalism, nepotism, neglect and marginalization shall be won through intelligent covert strategies.

Cultists and The Niger Delta militants are tricked to surrender their arms and embrace amnesty when the Fulani militia are not disarmed.
Thereby weakening the arsenal of the South in the event of an uprising..

We need to think.
We've been deceived for so long.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,
There was no social media then.The new frontier for winning the heart and souls of people is publicity vis a vis social media. Leave him he is reacting to the trend of his time.
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by KayCee92(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57996361] shocked
Nnamdi KANU should stop all these theatrics. You are the leader of a movement and not a celebrity
Patrice Lumumba didn't do this,

N WHO BE THAT
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by lilliesboy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
A confused man.
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by sshalom(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
This guy certainly knows a thing or two about branding and drama!
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by deomelo: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
osimataylor:
There was no social media then.The new frontier for winning the heart and souls of people is publicity vis a vis social media. Leave him he is reacting to the trend of his time.

The trend of his time must obviously be sad, ridiculous and absurd nonstop comedy.

grin grin grin
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by disciple1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi, I’m using Dingtone now. Free calls and messages, such amazing! Download it from http://dingtone.me/fwa?i=kr4Mwx
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by tayorh(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Whenever i read news related to Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob abi na Ipod, i weep for ibos...
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by nduchucks: 2:52am On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU should stop all these theatrics.

This war against segregation, tribalism, nepotism, neglect and marginalization shall be won through intelligent covert strategies.

Cultists and The Niger Delta militants are tricked to surrender their arms and embrace amnesty when the Fulani militia are not disarmed.
Thereby weakening the arsenal of the South in the event of an uprising..

We need to think.
We've been deceived for so long.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,

Was this written by the infamous NLer, NwaAmaikpe, or an impostor?
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dexema:

Hehehehehheeheheheheeheehe! People like you should never smell political post in this Naija, unable no go green commit when time reach.

You are a good example of wrong decimal fraction in deed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia / In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.