Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017 (8810 Views)

Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins / Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017 by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is to inform all the 2017 N-power Recruitment candidates who newly apply for the programme that the Assessment test and online examination will commenced from July 1st 2017. This will include an online assessment test for all categories in the social investment programme of the Federal Government N-Power scheme.
The N-power 2017 Recruitment Assessment test is an online test comprising all knowledge base questions. It is an objective online test of 20 questions to be answered within 15 minutes. This can be attested from the candidates who apply for the 2016 N-Power recruitment.
The online assessment test is for candidates who submitted online application for the 2017 N-power recruitment and who have a certified BVN attached to their full names. Although text messages may be sent to some it is important you search the social media to know when it will be the time for you or the category you applied for to write the online assessment test.
Visit online, the approve N-Power sites where you can write your online assessment test. You will need to fill in your full details to login in order to start with the test online. All candidates will be notified of their online test assessment by SMS as I have earlier said the day before their assessment is due. Only those candidates selected after the initial submission of registration will be ask to write the online assessment test.
Please note that the selection of the online assessment test and test schedule will be done in phases nationwide.
Your online assessment test will include some personal questions and other questions testing on basic knowledge of English, General knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning. There are other programmes where specific questions may be asked depending on the programme that you have applied for. You can take your online test assessment on any platform/device that have an internet connection but I will advice you take it on a desktop or laptop with a strong internet connection so that you don’t experience any hitches or difficulties.
Please note that your N-POWER login details are your phone number and surname, and it only becomes active when you receive an SMS from NPOWER.
Please note that your N-Power log in details are your phone number and surname. And it only becomes active when you receive an SMS from NPower.
Visit www.npower.gov.ng or www.portal.npower.gov.ng/testing
Then click on testing menu, where you will be redirected to the testing menu site where you will either fill in your surname and phone number as login username and password. You will have to do this when it is your date and time to write the assessment online.
SOURCE: 2017 N-Power Recruitment Assessment Test And Online Examination Schedule - Check Here/www.valentine202.com

Re: 2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017 by callydon(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
More info here:

N-Power: Assessment Tests commence July 1

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/06/n-power-assessment-tests-commence-july-1.html
Re: 2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017 by BobbyCreep: 1:56am On Jul 06, 2017
I can help you take your npower exams if interested. All my candidates made it through last year. Email me if interested. This is my email address eazyslyke@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic: Act Now / Midwestern Oil And Gas / Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.