Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? (12782 Views)

Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / If Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by lonecatt(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
that was a reality in the past but same cannot be said of today as there are only a few cases where it is a reality

2 Likes

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by ifewise(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dat was Den during d days of our parents.Now majority of the women are deficit,who dont hv vision for their life.Only looking looking for Men they will attach there life with.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by godunia(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Behind every successful man, there's a woman. Woman and success na 5&6.if you are a man and you are not making money, biko forget woman or go to seminary school and become a Reverend father.

1 Like

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by ekensi01: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
I BECAME Successful with no woman in my life, i don't believe this cause it was not in the bible. AFTERALL WE DON'T HAVE WOMEN AGAIN BUT SLAYERS

4 Likes

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Watch as some simpletons come and say that that maxim does not hold sway now. Men of these days have turned into whiny, bitter bvtches, unfortunately.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Behind every successful man

Theirs a story.... grin grin
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by pinkpant: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Many successful ladies made it without a single man behind them, so surely many successful men don't even required the presence of a Lady at all to become successful, so the mantra is not very true.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Dc4life(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
No. At least: not always.

A person's success (not only a man's success) depends only on him; on how hard he works in order to achieve whatever he's aiming for.

A woman can be behind a man's success, have impact on him: motivate him, support him, sacrifice for him so he could do whatever he wants.

Women can also be behind men's failure. How many times I/we heard about a Femme fatale (the fatal woman), who causes a man's misery (without a man's even realising that).

2 Likes

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by burkingx(f): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
I love it solo , none of them will take credit on my success
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by y3mi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
y3mi:
Seun Lalasticlala Farano Rocktation. This topic deserves to be on the frontpage.
I appreciate it you guys rock. Now I get to read so many divergent views.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
What of your mum, your sister, friend, coworker, or even that female boss that drops advice once in a while
ekensi01:
I BECAME Successful with no woman in my life, i don't believe this cause it was not in the bible. AFTERALL WE DON'T HAVE WOMEN AGAIN BUT SLAYERS
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by imitateMe(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes shocked
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Akalia(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op hypothetically that cliché is dead false. You don't need a woman behind you to be successful, na only Jehovah you need behind you.

1 Like

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
For ever Pablo, there is always a Tata. grin
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by y3mi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
pinkpant:
Many successful ladies made it without a single man behind them, so surely many successful men don't even required the presence of a Lady at all to become successful, so the mantra is not very true.
I hadn't guessed as much, can you give example of such men...Richard Branson ? Marshall Matters ?
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ask dangote
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by stabilizer: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
No woman no cry, na dem make Adam chop apple, na dem also betrayed Samson, no be woman dem take fall abacha? Na woman dey behind the rise and fall of Jonathan's regime. Na woman started the first global crisis of 15th century, na woman be the weapon of mass destruction, what about Portipha's wife, woman on Samaria, Gomer, Herodias who was unable to persuade her husband to kill John, Jezebel who killed many of Israelites prophet but was molested by Elijah also Athaliah and lots wife. It's not necessary having a woman before you become successful because you will never know which one is right without spiritual guides so believe in your self.. Life is 50/50. Na only you fit make am 70/30

3 Likes

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by y3mi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
What of your mum, your sister, friend, coworker, or even that female boss that drops advice once in a while
Perfect rejoinder.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by stabilizer: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
y3mi:
I hadn't guessed as much, can you give example of such men...Richard Branson ? Marshall Matters ?

King David
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by wintersnow(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
purem:
my mom always told me 'any man that chase woman b4 his dream is doomed'

women has been the problem of dis world since day 1 ax ADAM

You still get Adam phone number?
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by pinkpant: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
y3mi:

Albert Einstein, yanni, Michael Jackson, Marvin gaye, Leo DiCaprio, Larry king etc... getting married doesn't mean the women was behind them, in fact some of them shouldn't ever been married at all.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
johnson232:
Lol...What about the unsuccessful ones...women no dey their back....

them sidon chop d money with dem. lol grin
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Gkemz: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
The same woman will kill your dream if you don't understand your purpose. A good one will help you realize your dream and he who finds such should cherish and treasure her.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by MAYOWAAK: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
That behind every successful man is a woman is a hypothesis to be ignored. Far be it from me to believe or subscribe to it. What about the contributions of the man’s biological mother, father and the siblings? Where was the wife in the struggling days? Is it only when a man is successful that the success is attributed to the wife? What, if the husband is poor and unable to eke a living? Come off it! The saying is a hyperbole. It is a platitude to please a wife. Some wives keep their husbands’ relatives at arms length to deny them of shares in their wealth. Ascribing the successful life of a man to his wife is fallacious. What I believe in is the conjugal maxim of compatibility- pares cum paribus-birds of the same feather fly together.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Maj196(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lies. With the spate of karashikas and destiny destroyer women flying around these days. I beg to differ. U can always make it by urself no matter what all u need is God and prayers simple.

1 Like

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Bowwow11(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
purem:
my mom always told me 'any man that chase woman b4 his dream is doomed'

women has been the problem of dis world since day 1 ax ADAM
u ar right bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Faithful Men Exist? / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / Lady Suddenly Displayed Madness And Exposing Her Curve In A Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.