Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport (3227 Views)

Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by lacemose(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Even after so much begging from her friends, she still did this...watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6RScQeGLQ&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by mealdred: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
The babe deserves correct slap to reset her brain, which kind forming be dat seff....but the guy get patience knee down for long oo ,may God give him foresight to locate his wife ijn...

6 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Rukkydelta(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why propose to a Lady in public that you know she is not the type that like that kind of attention?
On a second thought she might even be contemplating to accept the proposal or not

6 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
not fair cry
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let him kneel there for an hour angry proposing to a shy person in public. Nonsense!!! How many of our parents propose to each other for airport. Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by boiz2men(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
i dont how people dont know they would marry when dating.... y propose? undecided undecided

i doubt i will ever ask my lady if she will marry me..... i would just ask

"when you gonna b free so we can go see your daddy"?

and if she asks "for what"?

i would say "to go and wash his boxers" grin grin grin

aint got time for all these proposal bullshit.... see as d babe shame my guy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by ikeepitreal(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
He should have known the sort of woman he was dating.Some girls aren't overly thrilled by all these public marriage proposals done mainly for instagram and snapchat's sake. They prefer a straightforward question in a calm environment.
I sincerely hope he'll know what to do next time instead of kneeling down like a dumbfounded sloth in hindsight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Blackfire(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Love it can turn u to the greatest mumu

2 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by eezeribe(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Her village witches...

2 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Gofwane(m): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Good for him!
Nonsense. I no pity the guy even small. Must a lady be proposed to in public? I can never try this type of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Fourwinds: 6:02am On Jul 01, 2017
mumu man...I cannt date a girl cannt marry...

1 Like

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by ednut1(m): 6:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Serves the mumu guy right. Copy copy no good. This babe has someone else abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Victornezzar: 6:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Let him kneel there for an hour angry proposing to a shy person in public. Nonsense!!! How many of our parents propose to each other for airport. Rubbish
my parents did wink

2 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by phlamesG: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2017
I hate public proposal with passion, it's all show off

Imagine D humiliation D guy must have received

5 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by harizonal123(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2017
Copy copy! Must it be done in public?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by anonymuz(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Why propose to a Lady in public that you know she is not the type that like that kind of attention?
On a second thought she might even be contemplating to accept the proposal or not
you are correct. From the look of things it's kinda obvious that she's having a second thought. Look at her emotion which is mixed up with joy and sadness. I guess the guy is just forcing himself on her.

6 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by polite2(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Guys keep fooling themselves ryt from 001BC. must u propose in the public? Copy cats

2 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by lacemose(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Papiikush: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Am I the only one who felt embarrassed watching that video?

I couldn't even watch it pass 50 Secs

4 Likes

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by cassidy1996(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
i feel for the guy, the embarrassment is too much.......
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by cassidy1996(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2017
polite2:
Guys keep fooling themselves ryt from 001BC. must u propose in the public? Copy cats
seconded
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by cassidy1996(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2017
harizonal123:
Copy copy! Must it be done in public?
abi oh! una wan use laugh kill person.............
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by cassidy1996(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2017
boiz2men:
i dont how people dont know they would marry when dating.... y propose? undecided undecided

my REAL GUY
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Na wa o.. Really felt sorry for the guy sha.. Make person nor experience that kind embarrassment. Amen.
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by pryme(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2017
MotherFVCKER !!! angry angry

His is lucky the girl walked out of him, I did smash his head with a water jar angry

Why would you put the girl under so much pressure in public, it's a strategy weak ass niggas use to force the girl to accept cos everyone is watching.

Bitchass nigga. angry angry angry

What ever happened to proposing in a quite and romantic place.
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by drunkpunk(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2017
She didnt say yes. She felt reluctant to bring forth her hand for the ring to be placed on the finger. So obvious she had a second thought. She's def not into the guy. Later in future she would wanna blame her ancestors if she marries some sort of niqqa when she intentionally pushed a gentleman away. Awon weyrey

1 Like

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Fadedjeans: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
boiz2men:

Lol, but tbh, I feel public proposals are unnecessary. The hype is just too much. Have a proper introduction and state your intentions to her parents, not a surprise introduction but one she has agreed to. The ring u can give anywhere and anytime, it's just a formality. At least I know that's how I want mine. Not all these public stunts.
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by DaFlash: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Can someone tell that fvcking YES lady to shout the FVCKUP..... She was the cause for her not to say yes, Like forcing her.
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Hhenryy: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
That's a big embarrassment there.! good for him though, I do not support public proposals. I wonder where guys copy such from. (probably in movies). even the whites they copy in movies hardly do it in real life. .

actually she is shy, but that doesn't stop her from taking the ring, despite being cheered on by her colleagues, which should make her more comfortable, she still walked out on him. that shows she may have someone else in mind like others have rightly said.

i know the lame ass nigga will still go after her to beg........... smh
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by madenigga(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
The guy is a real learner.

If I kneel down 5 seconds and you don't accept I will just walk out on you. Pray am not the one who came to pick you cause you will find your way home

1 Like

Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by ruky8(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:

The lady isn't interested in marrying him.wasn't really about the public attention. See how she bowed and kept thinking about accepting the proposal or not. Not sure but if she accepted, that would have been out of pity and will be quite terrible for both of them.
Re: Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport by Rukkydelta(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
ruky8:

The lady isn't interested in marrying him.wasn't really about the public attention. See how she bowed and kept thinking about accepting the proposal or not. Not sure but if she accepted, that would have been out of pity and will be quite terrible for both of them.
Yes you are right
Cos even though she is the shy type, the happiness only will even make her to accept the ring

(1) (Reply)

Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! / If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.