Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Exporters wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporters wanted (649 Views)

Forex Transactions On Investors & Exporters Window Hit $7.62bn / Coal And Charcoal For Sale: Buyers Or Exporters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exporters wanted by pjjack26: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good morning house,
Please I need the kind advice and guidance of some experts here especially those into exportation as I have long nursed this interest of going into exportation business being that i am currently not fully employed.
Thus,I want to know what it will take on my part to set up and get going especially as am looking at going into the exportation of agricultural products and other biofuels products such as palm kernel shells etc and pineapple because I have particularly these two commodities in large scales but I don't know the steps to take and what is required in terms of capital to get this business going.
Therefore, I need your kind advice please,add my whatsapp too my contact is 07067528451
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exporters wanted by Sabadoe: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Try to check this website - www.sabadoecocoa..com for full details Information how you can start Lucrative "COCOA POWDER" Business Exportation to Abroad or Contact 09082153056, 08068055996.

Re: Exporters wanted by Zdoh(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
pjjack26:
Good morning house,
Please I need the kind advice and guidance of some experts here especially those into exportation as I have long nursed this interest of going into exportation business being that i am currently not fully employed.
Thus,I want to know what it will take on my part to set up and get going especially as am looking at going into the exportation of agricultural products and other biofuels products such as palm kernel shells etc and pineapple because I have particularly these two commodities in large scales but I don't know the steps to take and what is required in terms of capital to get this business going.
Therefore, I need your kind advice please,add my whatsapp too my contact is 07067528451
Thanks
Meet me on whatsapp,kindly check signature for contacts...let's share expriences

(1) (Reply)

Lekkihost / GLC Hub Anot Excellent Co-working Space. / Gucci Men Casual Wears (slippers) Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.