Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ (56505 Views)

Beyonce Surprises Fans With Rare Photo Of Twins Sir And Rumi / Beyonce’s 5-month-old Twins Sir & Rumi Carter, Seen In Public First Time (pics) / Jay-z Reveals Why He And Beyonce Named Their Twins Sir And Rumi Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
American superstar couple, Beyonce and Jay Z who are currently bonding with their twins and their daughter Blue Ivy at a Malibu Mansion, have finally named their twins which they welcomed earlier this month.

According to E! News, Beyonce and Jay-Z named the boy and girl ‘Sir and Rumi Carter’.

According to the docs, first reported by TMZ, Beyonce and Jay-Z’s trademarking team has filed the legal documents to secure the rights to the names Rumi Carter and Sir Carter.

The trademarks could be used for products like fragrances, cosmetics, key chains, baby teething rings, strollers, mugs, water bottles, hair ribbons, playing cards, tote bags, sports balls and rattles and novelty items.

Just last week, Beyonce’s team hit a setback in trademarking the name of her and Jay-Z’s first child, Blue Ivy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/guess-beyonce-jay-z-just-named-twins.html

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by auntysimbiat(f): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Evablizin(f): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na so
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by BeenieB: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
I like rumi

But Sir undecided like " Excuse me, Mr. Sir undecided undecided

On second thoughts, Sir Carter sounds very cool!

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ibkgab001: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sir- special intelligent rumi

Hello good evening mr Sir sir

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by LaurelP(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
That's dumb.

So Jay-Z and Beyonce will now be like "Come here Sir".
For their own child o.

348 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by NLProblemChild(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
IF NOT TAIYE AND KEHINDE, THEN NOTHING MUCH !!!

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by bsideboii(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
These guys always want something unique.

"Sir" and "Rumi" or you can call them "Sarumi" awon omo Carter.

414 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by realnas(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
The demonic names that they are giving their children

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ivolt: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
The babies are nothing but business assets to Jay Z.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Talk2Bella(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
kiss Unique

chai America land of opportunities

pikin never reach a month old them don de think of how to make dem future billionaires

endorsements everywhere, first magazine to get those children faces must pay millions of dollars, just to see pikin face, our celebrities try am no body even ansa dem, Angelina Jolie u see wetin u cause ba? No Lele

baba God bless our hustle abeg Amen, our children go enjoy pass as we enjoy from our parents Amen.

59 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue ivy
Sir
Roomie asper roommate? undecided

Rich people sha...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by dapyd1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
The boy will always put the Carter when mentioning his name.

My name is Sir Carter.

They were looking at business interests while naming all their children. Unique names that can sell products.

Sir Carter fashion line. Blue Ivy Perfume. Etc

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Jozebrain(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Y NT jozebrain
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
My people, imagine a scenario where JAY- Z beats one of the twins, Blue Ivy will just say:

Esssssskus me SIR, but that is my Roomie grin grin!

PS: Watch how some famzers would walk in here to say, "aw, such a pretty name"!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by gashi12345: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stay Bless! Happy for you too! Give me one abeg! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by NwaAmaikpe: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

What happened to unique names like Kekere and Olabinde?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by xynerise: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
What kind of mischievous name is "Sir"? angry

Even an old man will show respect to a baby.

Imagine " Hello Sir" angry

9 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by CLIQBOY(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rumi is not new
My paddy name na Rumi smiley

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by mmafhew(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Not bad. As long as is america. Any name is allowed..

Cnt jus imagine a nigerian naming his son SIR grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sukkot: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
the etymology of that name Rumi is not good. it means hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by abduldope(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
non of my Biz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Ilefoaye(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
just thinking abt dis name 'Sir Evans'

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by KahlDrogo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
These people are mad. So they expect me to talk to a toddler referring to him as Sir.

Nonsense.

When they're ready to give him a name, they'd tell us.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Mattins(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
where dem put Kareem and Karimo....

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by krissconnect(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
So I wee just be calling one small boy I can give birth to ten times over, sir? Jayz is brain paining u?

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by kevkory: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sir kwa

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Shammak(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
bsideboii:
These guys always want something unique.

"Sir" and "Rumi" or you can call them "Sarumi" awon omo Carter.
grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just like Sir Alex Ferguson or Sir Shina Peters
or Rumi---nant.., or Rumi-bekwe, Port Harcourt..
Confuse.....it's Friday..kindly allow me to faint for you...

6 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ALAYORMII: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Carter bridge

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by BCISLTD: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sorry sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.