Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U (6261 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
just saying
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by naijaboiy: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by NwaAmaikpe: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

I never considered having a different view or seeing things from a different perspective as trolling and that worthy enough to be massively hated.

It's basically my fundamental human right to have freedom of belief and thoughts.

Hating me for not showing empathy is the same as hating me for being an atheist or a Muslim just because every other person is Christian.

I am hated for being different; for speaking the truth bluntly.

I am hated for not being empathetic.

I am hated for processing negative stories differently.

I am hated for thinking outside the box.
That's pure bias and prejudice.

It's unfair and very stifling.
It's just like compelling me to be sympathetic to certain views.

No one should suffer because they are nonconformist or wired differently, especially when their behaviour is not against the law.

What I suffer is no different from what the press suffered in the hands of the Military in Nigeria.

It is also not different from what the blacks in South Africa suffered during the Apartheid years.

There's hope for mankind when the powerless are not stiffled by the powerful.

But guess what,
I love everyone even more than ever;
May God bless all of you who hate me but I have bad news for you.

My grandmom told me that the native doctor who made me this way fell into his pit toilet yesterday while sh*tting and died.
So I'm staying NwaAmaikpe forever folks.

I love you all.
Long live Nairaland
AroOkeigbo nma nma!

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by NwaAmaikpe: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

Shoutout to my all time favourites,

Ishilove, izzou, italianwine, mazimee, Naptu2, lalasticlala, evablizin, wokemzine, mrmicholo, sexybbstar, ephi12, explorers, hungerBAD, AuroraB, softwerk, lepasharon, deepwater, aminat08, factwriter, banmee, ajewealth123, ahmed99, legendte, tahrah, ioreth69, sirwilson, orestesdantes, auntysimbiat, iamDaisy, nairalandcs, ADENIKETINA2015, StephDamielola, adonbilivit, Kathmandu, GasAndOilTheory, dyt, Dicedpineapple, ednut1, ableguy, burkingx

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Victornezzar: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I never considered having a different view or seeing things from a different perspective as trolling and that worthy enough to be massively hated.

It's basically my fundamental human right to have freedom of belief and thoughts.

Hating me for not showing empathy is the same as hating me for being an atheist or a Muslim just because every other person is Christian.

No one should suffer because they are nonconformist or wired differently, especially when their behaviour is not against the law.

What I suffer is no different from what the press suffered in the hands of the Military in Nigeria.

It is also not different from what the blacks in South Africa suffered during the Apartheid years.

But guess what,

My grandmom told me that the native doctor who made me this way fell into his pit toilet yesterday while sh*tting and died.

I love you all.
Long live Nairaland
AroOkeigbo nma nma!
Lol
d native doctor strong oo

1 Like

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Victornezzar: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ishilove, izzou, mazimee, Naptu2, lalasticlala, evablizin, wokemzine, sexybbstar, ephi12, explorers, AuroraB, softwerk, victornezzar, nlepasharon, deepwater, aminat08
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Victornezzar: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ishilove, izzou, mazimee, Naptu2, lalasticlala, evablizin, wokemzine, sexybbstar, ephi12, explorers, AuroraB, softwerk, victornezzar, nlepasharon, deepwater, aminat08
wink
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by SirMichael1: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ishilove, izzou, italinewine, mazimee, Naptu2, lalasticlala, evablizin, wokemzine, mrmicholo, sexybbstar, ephi12, explorers, AuroraB, softwerk, lepasharon, deepwater, aminat08, factwriter, banmee, ajewealth123, ahmed99, legendte, tahrah, ioreth69, sirwilson, orestesdantes, nairalandcs, ADENIKETINA2015, StephDamielola, adonbilivit, Kathmandu, GasAndOilTheory, dyt, Dicedpineapple, ednut1, ableguy, burkingx

Do these people even think you their favorite or you just follow them? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by NwaAmaikpe: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ishilove, izzou, italinewine, mazimee, Naptu2, lalasticlala, evablizin, wokemzine, mrmicholo, sexybbstar, ephi12, explorers, AuroraB, softwerk, lepasharon, deepwater, aminat08, factwriter, banmee, ajewealth123, ahmed99, legendte, tahrah, ioreth69, sirwilson, orestesdantes, nairalandcs, ADENIKETINA2015, StephDamielola, adonbilivit, Kathmandu, GasAndOilTheory, dyt, Dicedpineapple, ednut1, ableguy, burkingx
SirMichael1:

Do these people even think you their favorite or you just follow them? undecided

shocked
Haba, the English is plain enough;
It's sad you have such a tough time comprehending it.

They are my favourites....this does not in anyway spell reciprocity.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by lepasharon(f): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by SirMichael1: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

They are my favorites....this does not in anyway spell reciprocity.

It ought to be reciprocated... You like them and they don't like you... Is that how you want it?

The truth is that, we all want the same amount of love we ooze out and we feel depleted if it isn't mutual. They ain't your favorite if you aren't their favorite. Just like calling a person your best friend and he doesn't see you as such. Utterly painful. cry

1 Like

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Ishilove: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well received, troublemaker smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by NeeKlaus: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2017
But truth be told, Nigga's quite learned. His grammatical flow is fluid and effortless. That's just one thing you can't take away from him. smiley

41 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by ElizaVeta(f): 1:40am On Jul 01, 2017
All these people wey dey carry person matter for head like groundnut,how market? angry

Seriously,OP,what's your business?

I've been seeing his comments around,Even if it dosen't favour you,pls mind your business! .

Just like I've been doing to similar people that comments meaninglessly and provokes people with their different respective comments.

This dosen't worth creating a thread for!

4 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:
But truth be told, Nigga's quite learned. His grammatical flow is fluid and effortless. That's just one thing you can't take away from him. smiley

Aswear

And the beautiful z his mind and perspective...very deep

One of his comments ah can't forget was on "Auto Josh's thread about wahz missing in d billboard"

And he said no holes like in Naija, ...very deep...who go think reach that one

Keep keeping it real

6 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by banmee(m): 3:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Well received, troublemaker smiley

cool
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by banmee(m): 3:01am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Big ups bro. . . . ..

5 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by AuroraB(f): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

They are my favourites....this does not in anyway spell reciprocity.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Sighted sir grin

3 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by ednut1(m): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2017
After reading s thread. Na to control find nwas comment. Mk i laugh small

3 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2017
ElizaVeta:
All these people wey dey carry person matter for head like groundnut,how market? angry

I've been seeing his comments around,Even if it dosen't favour you,pls mind your business! .

Just like I've been doing to similar people that comments meaninglessly and provokes people with their different respective comments.

am just joking around men!
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nollynude: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe : ride on, me i dey gbadun you

6 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But guess what,

I love you all.
Long live Nairaland
AroOkeigbo nma nma!
don't mind the op. .I personally love you. ..I love the way you are...don't change for no one

8 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Evablizin(f): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i dey feel you

3 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Jman06(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe is a nonconformist like myself!

People like us don't really care how anybody feels about our opinions, provided we ain't breaking the law of the land.

4 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2017
OP, be careful

NwaAmaikpe is my mentor

10 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by deepwater(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2017
ElizaVeta:

your do isn't helping matters this cold morning embarassed
Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by NairalandCS(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We love you too. grin

9 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by Stevengerd(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2017
The Truth Be Told, The Nigga Is Always On Point. His Utterances Are Hefty.

4 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U by mazimee(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe my brother, I won't lie to you. Sometimes, After reading your comments, I feel like flogging your ass. Some other times, I feel like giving you a hand shake /hug. That is me.

You are your own person, just like everyone else. It will be boring if we all are wired the same way.

I dey your back, nothing dey happen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / The Vibrator That Guarantees Orgasm / +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.