Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin (19848 Views)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by ettybaba(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Sources said Alitumo’s elder brother was scared that his business of supplying heroin would be grabbed by his competitor in his absence and so, he called his younger brother from Nigeria.
Can you beat that?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2017
But why is cocaine a crime? Because it makes someone rich abi? Useless world who likes pple to suffer

I'm arahia foreal
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Amoto94(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Hardwork.

This is one of the reasons I don't envy those living large because most often than not they're into illegitimate businesses.

The shoe cobbler is better than a rich drug pusher.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by duni04(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2017
The rate at which igbo people are turning up with drugs in these countries is alarming! Almost everyday one of them is nabbed in India, Thailand, China, South Africa, Vietnam and Singapore. The FG should immediately declare a state of emergency. This is really an emergency.

P.S: This is not a tribalistic post

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by femolii: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Rising drugs

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by femolii: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Jetleeee:
That day was so funny. We saw Ikechukwu explaining to the Indian authority how he's bringing "Potor development" to India grin

hahaha you ehn don't kill me with laugh.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by ZorGBUooeh: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Jetleeee:
One of our brothers from potor land holding a press conference on how to develop India

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412621_nigerianonyejiekwemorganchinemerem29arrestedinthailandoverdrugs520x245_jpeg79442acc9658f8024337cb6db8d7600c
Hahaha! Yorubas no get mind atall una be better wimps..His afonja accomplice was hospitalized becos he couldn't stand the heat. grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by ojotobiloba1: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Yeeboo again... Smh
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by AngelicBeing: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Jetleeee:
That day was so funny. We saw Ikechukwu explaining to the Indian authority how he's bringing "Potor development" to India grin

Una go kill person with laugh online grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2017
WushuTemple:

Na dem dem oooo
Fellow Nigerians, come and see the Igbos at work.
Working so "hard" bringing development to the doorstep of every Indian.

tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Ajewealth123(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2017
WushuTemple:

Na dem dem oooo
Fellow Nigerians, come and see the Igbos at work.
Working so "hard" bringing development to the doorstep of every Indian.

lol na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Nostradamus: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2017
flat heads exporting Development from nigeria to india.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2017
taiyesoul:
The Sun ☀ won't ever stop rising from the East

Nairaland is one crazy place for comic relief.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by joinnow: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
My people no wan learn cry
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Benekruku(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahaha! Yorubas no get mind atall una be better wimps..His afonja accomplice was hospitalized becos he couldn't stand the heat. grin

You call drug pushing mind?

Go and see men at the forefronts of extreme engineering and tell me if you got mind.

Drug business is for lazy and weak men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by musa7m(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sikay19:
@Op, These criminals are not Nigerians. they are citizens of neighboring country called Biafra( Igbos republic) or jews of Nigeria . It is in their blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by IamOpemipo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
obamabinladen:

Still wondering why yeloba women have scattered and tear tear heels. Could it be the hydraulic ewedu they consume weakens their heels or too much trekking. These people can trek from Ogbomosho to Ofa carrying two colanuts and three bitter colas on their heads. As you move around today, just be checking the heels of every woman you come across, a trial will convince you.

Their decayed teeth, is a story for another day. PITY.

I dey observe as you just dey display painment upandan the thread, this niggis are having fun, wait for yoruba crime to surface and have yours too, cos today the odd is against the flatoons

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by burkingx(f): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by burkingx(f): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
cool

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by obamabinladen(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamOpemipo:

I dey observe as you just dey display painment upandan the thread, this niggis are having fun, wait for yoruba crime to surface and have yours too, cos today the odd is against the flatoons

Lol, glad you dey receive the painments.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who is the director of NCAN please ,
I want my letter of appointment .

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by ZorGBUooeh: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Chest beating runs in the blood!

I very familiar with your lots!

Empty barrels...

But guy i dint lie now..His afonja accomplice is a big wimp na..He couldn't stand the heat so they had to hospitalize the coward..If na to rape one innocent small girl now the lazy coward go gallant cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Ilefoaye(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Evans Blodas

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by OkoYibo: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
TrapHedges:
Its obvious these stories are posted for tribal wars.. And the mods still push it to front page.. Too poor.

Instead of condemning the crime and advising others to desist, you're blaming the media for reporting.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by patola080(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
bodejohn:
In Balotelli's voice...why only me?
not u but dem , if we talk now dey re going to think afonja hate dem but we re telling dem d truth and dat he goat will not tell his boys d true now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin / Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic) / Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.