Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (43190 Views)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by zoba88: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2017
According to the story shared by Buba(originally shared by Mustapha) corpses of slaughtered Fulani women and children brutally murdered by the Mambilla militiamen have been discovered in Kwara Kwara village hinterland of Gembu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/corpses-of-fulani-women-and-children.html

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by zoba88: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2017

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by bankyblue(m): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2017
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.

*** modify***

All those people quoting me and forming holy father nonsense, I wish u guys had a fair share of what these father and husband of this people ve done, then you won't give a fc*k of what happen to any of them.
And u said I should wish them rest in peace?

Mrhipup
Maamisco
Sunnyb0b0
Danmaiduguri
Princetunex
Morningstar
Henocherry18
Godblessme4life
Realbest
Stkilda
Riwayne001
Naruto87
Izospindle
Jegz25
Justseyi

I took out my time to mention u all and those after now that will still quote me.......... tongue

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2017
angry
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by nextprince: 5:59am On Jul 01, 2017
Very unfortunate.

9 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by waleadex(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2017
Is it end time already? It's unfortunate indeed....
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ameri9ja: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by braimeddy: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2017
The bitter thing is that it's the innocent ones that are facing this calamities. How I wish it's the polithiefcians they are killing like this. Rip to d dead

19 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by jay2pee(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2017
How sure are we that these are Fulani herdsmen abi na their victims

11 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by tdbankplc: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Better source abeg

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Chikelue2000(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Children?, what have dis ones done to deserve dis.. #crying!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Good one... I thought they are ghost , an eye for eye is not a sin ....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Chikelue2000:
the people they are killing for no just reason, what did they do to them

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Kellibae(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Nawao
aFonjas on trouble
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by eDeity: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2017
I tried all I could to show sympathy Buh it's not coming... All I could say is rip to the dead

8 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by alcmene: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2017
The surviving Fulanis should be sued for polluting the atmosphere with their ugly and decomposing carcass .

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by sanandreas(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Not a single sympathy. They have done worse.

39 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Good.

Chikelue2000:

What's the difference between the killing of innocent adults and children

42 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

"Being an old farm boy myself, chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they've always made me glad".

-Malcolm X.

One cold bottle of beer and fresh fish pepper-soup for the Mambilla Militia

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by GossipHeart(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2017

They got a taste of their own medicine

This is not even equivalent to the murders they've carried out in Enugu, Asaba and Benue

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Sweetguy25: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2017
This iss wrong

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by GossipHeart(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2017

We've had enough of their stupidity

We're fed up with their rape, murders and atrocities

Time to put our feet around their necks

15 Likes

Sweetguy25:
This iss wrong

This is wrong ??

But they go around Benue, Enugu, Asaba raping and killing women ??

Don't let me slap the taste out of your mouth

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by FemiFimile: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Na lie...

dem commit suicide.

Any excuse for the Fulani land grabbers to raid Mambilla land.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Zilifish: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Grabs popcorn

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Eazybay(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Nauseating, barbaric!!!

Sorry, I can't tell you to check my signature on this kind of thread
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by MansaMoussa: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
R I.P to the dead
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
cry at the children cry

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Evablizin(f): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Kai,do me i do you working perfectly
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by justseyi(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.

Why would you even wish people dead? What kind of human are you?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos) / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.