Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1316393 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kamelot77(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wat a wonderful update.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Eberechi24(f): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
you don't force your good intentions on person, you let them make your choice. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jesu... Centino you no go kill me. shocked shocked Wetin Agbonyibo wan do that man? Wetin doz men de plan....
Ndi better give Maya her money and let her learn just like Mr. Cosmos said..

But better still, I never thought of that "blood of Jesus" story like that... Really interesting to learn fresh topics and point of views daily..

Im blessed knowing you Centino. Wish I'd get to know you better. Happy Xmas and new year in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hay2zed50(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thank you, oga Centino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ElderlyPerson(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
First of all Mr. Centino . I must confess this, after *Bukky Alakara* and *The Devil Wears Okrika* which I have read on this platform. *Katakata street* is the best of them all.
Also, the indepth analysis of Mr. Cosmas is too awesome, his balance between religion and godly life. Irikefe notorious life is also worthy to be notified and Agbonyinbo's deciphering nature is worthy of utmost curiosity.
in short keep the good work going man, you are a rare gem to this generation. By the way I don't know if you have published it. If yes how can I get the hardcopy please !!

10 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Djulius147(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
really a great story so far...... thanks 4 d update.......

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnachukz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na now the real katakata starts. This street will never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by JimMumin(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Centino:

[b]“You must resist the temptation to be controlling. No matter how good your intentions are, you must let people live their lives, make their mistakes and learn from them. No one learns from the mistakes of others. ...Never try to force your good intentions on others. It always backfires. Go with the flow. Send good thoughts and prayers to a person you care about who may be doing something you do not agree with, but do not impose your will on them. Should it happen that you were right and they got into trouble as you had foreseen, be there to pick them up and never say I told you so. Everyone must pass through the crucibles and gain their own experiences for their maturing. Don’t stand in their way.”

“Miracles happen because you believe. If you believe and really put your mind to it, even if you call on a table you will see miracles. Those who believe in the Law of Attraction do not call on Jesus or the blood but they get results. So for the occultists. So for the babalawos. Believe. Never underestimate the power of the human mind.[/b]

I have missed Mr Cosmas lessons a bit.

Mama Akunna and Efe are just very funny.
New ogogoro for high sense available tonight

Akume is someone's name o. Hope they are not.. .?

God bless Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Holluwaphlexy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
hay2zed50:
Thank you, oga Centino

Why are people like this Na.....why will you quote the whole passage na
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chizko4me(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Welcome back Castro, The one dat give me joy after Irekefe.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mr Cosmas explanation about The Blood Of Jesus is quite deep and confusing...I still don't comprehend....

Agbonyibo what are you doing to this people and why are they mostly male figures... I wonder...

Agbonyibo's wife is yet to reveal herself... I can't imagine what she has in store for us...

Ndifreke hand back her money....Stop being manipulative...

Castro,you will go and conquer in the grave...

Men of Katakata street,if only you know....If only..

BRAVO CENTINO
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for the update Centino

This Katakata palava ehn.... No be small oooo
Agbonyibo don cause confusion for the men, Ndifreke give Maya her money, she should do whatever she wants with it

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Centino never disappoints
Well done

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
I'm still trying to figure out the wisest man between Kingsley and cosmas

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
This was a long and captivating piece
Thanks Centino

If you care about owning a website of your own to play with your stories, lemme know

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Whenever i read your work one thing becomes certain to me not just because you remain the only writer on nairaland that i still find his work intriguing and fascinating since i tried my hand on that stuff of a story, man you always amazed me with each line of your story,your ability to focus on each role your characters play without losing guard nor mix things up, you got me wondering if i could ever do something close to that.tho i nobi writer except when i write which means i just do it for fun without acquiring much knowledge and that's why i always mess up, mix tins up then become disgrace to you writers, what a shame.

I just want you to know this man,no matter how things goes, how the story ends or problems you might encounter both in the hand of Plagiarist and this platform you will and must get somewhere great, how it will happen i don't know but i have this strong feeling and believe that you'er building yourself award winning project.

So when i count my favorites dem bro E goes like this

Therock5555
Centino
Flow1759

Baba i still remain humble, i dey always see myself in place of irikefe grin dude is bad, smartly foolish and Erm ok make i just sharrup..

Yea i gat this question boilng in my head, bro you be igbo?

Still your guy youngzubi the guy wey sabi wink

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by benpuzzy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ndifreke made it look as if he is an opportunist by proposing to Maya when the money issue was not yet resolved. Centino, fire on jare.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lastpharoah33: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
What did I just read shocked?

This Togo man fit be yansh-buster kwa o!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
hay2zed50:
Thank you, oga Centino
Broz you quote thw whole story just to comment "thank you" you need Jisos

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Evold:
I'm still trying to figure out the wisest man between Kingsley and cosmas

don't compare Mr Kingsely to Sir Cosmas oo. he is not his fit at all at all.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dear Master CENTINO,
Thank you very very much and may ur muse never diminish, Amen.

Ndifrike should just give his love her money make person hear word Abeg... let the mama do whatever with it.

Sir Cosmas is always witty. Everytime he opens his mouth, u must grab something new.

It's always nice ,captivating and interesting to read ur mind through ur updates. Every Sunday through out this year was made sweet because of katakata street and it's neighbors lol.

Now, there is katakata in 225 katakata street ; everyone has lose their mind in the neighborhood. Chai! there's God oo

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by slimsky(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Have learnt alot from dis story.... Thanks baba centino and dis your story can easily make a great television series

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Sunshine1999(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
This story is something else, it seems am actually watching a movie. More wisdom and grace to u Sir

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TheStarsAlign: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
ElderlyPerson:
First of all Mr. Centino . I must confess this, after *Bukky Alakara* and *The Devil Wears Okrika* which I have read on this platform. *Katakata street* is the best of them all.
Also, the indepth analysis of Mr. Cosmas is too awesome, his balance between religion and godly life. Irikefe notorious life is also worthy to be notified and Agbonyinbo's deciphering nature is worthy of utmost curiosity.
in short keep the good work going man, you are a rare gem to this generation. By the way I don't know if you have published it. If yes how can I get the hardcopy please !!

Baba, kindly post the links to these threads. Thanks
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Khd95(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
The first two lines I read,na with laughter grin

5eun suppose pay centino for this great art work,but that ijebu man no send another oo

Centino ride on,oororo no go dry finish for u head

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by onkachi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bro centino a pleasant day to you, I always look forward to reading updates on weekends ,may your ink never run dry, writers block will not remember you bro,
I have a few suggestions to make, don't you think it would be nice for a pastor to join this yard, also the compound could be sold to and renovation done. Probably have one of the masons have psychic powers, seems the compound is about to be over ran by them witches bro, Esther could get pregnant you know..all in all you are a sage
Do have a pleasant week ahead

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Vulcanheph(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mr centino.... I love your story, it's awesome, so far my favorite character is irikefe, but cosmas is also starting to make a lot of sense, he is one person that will be fun to have a conversation with .
My question to you is Have you ever read a book called "the da Vinci code "......because the character called cosmas sounds like someone who has read it.

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SPDAZZY(f): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Katakata never ends in number 225

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
you are good bro

it would be nice to see you achieve greater heights
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Great read Centino!
Power of the mind! If only we understand how powerful a tool the mind is... Guard your heart with all your might.
P.s whatever you believe in works for you.
One of these days we should do coffee... you can’t be this deep and not be a coffee lover.
Would like to see the world through your eyes not just through katakata street!
Have a fan club for those that would like to pick your brain... but then again who am I kidding... you enjoy being “anonymous” *eyesrolling*
Anywho! Thanks man.
You are the real deal!
Have a fantastic week!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
LabUdegbe:
Jesu... Centino you no go kill me. shocked shocked Wetin Agbonyibo wan do that man? Wetin doz men de plan....
Ndi better give Maya her money and let her learn just like Mr. Cosmos said..

But better still, I never thought of that "blood of Jesus" story like that... Really interesting to learn fresh topics and point of views daily..

Im blessed knowing you Centino. Wish I'd get to know you better. Happy Xmas and new year in advance.

Thanks for the appreciation man. Hopefully someday we'll get to know better smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
ElderlyPerson:

Thanks for the kind words man. No not published yet. Heck I don't even know what will happen in the next episode cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.