Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1317362 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Vicville:
Woooo!!! Started this wonderful piece somewhere last month now am here. What more can i say? Centino you are one in a trillion. Talent at its apex. I cant help but to relate to every character, happenings, occurences, events and so much more. I have read over 60 materials in this platform and i can beat my chest that none can be compared to what thou is writing. Na once i deactivate my SPIRIT MODE. More brain, more skills. I doff my hat for you. Thanks Amb. Capt. Gen. Rev. Justice. Dr. President Centino.

Thanks for the plenty accolades bro. SPIRIT MODE grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2019
ChizzyMaris:
Centino, what I have to tell you this week is that I want to meet you. And I am damn serious.

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rollins777(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Centino,i was told that you wants to hear from me before dropping the bomb, I have given you permission to carry on.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Vicville(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Centino:

Thanks for the plenty accolades bro. SPIRIT MODE grin
You deserve more boss. Cant wait for the next update to drop like a single. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by labelle123(f): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Good morning Centino

I'm hungry
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pablo00004(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Go find food chop now
labelle123:
Good morning Centino

I'm hungry
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Zunchi(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Cetino we dey wait you oo.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
EWU MOROCCO

“Castro! Your father is in trouble!”

“How?”

“See Agbonyibo leaving the house for the shop. He has left your father alone with his wife and daughter.”

“I saw Evae going down the street. She said she wants to go and buy something.”

“You are talking to her now?”

“I told you now. I’ll get her.”

“If Evae is not there then it is just your father and his wife.”

“Maybe he has left and gone to the house through the backyard.”

“Do you want to go and confirm that?”

“Guy, don’t be paranoid.”

“I am not paranoid. If Mr Zubi has told them what we saw, they will want to shut him up. The man already allowed someone to bang his wife the other day. He will let it happen again.”

“My father will not agree.”

“Who told you he will do it with clear eyes? I said I saw Alhaji Sirika carrying calabash on his head.”

“Alright, let’s go to our house.”

They walked to Mr Zubi’s self-contained and Castro entered and came out after two minutes, grim faced.

“He is not there.”

“Guy, come.”

Irikefe ran into the main building and Castro followed behind.

She had just bra and pant on. Mr Zubi only saw such beauty in magazines and on television. The woman was perfection. She unhooked her bra and took the first steps towards him. Her breasts were firm and jutted as her daughter’s. She swung her hips as she came to him and the perspiration that had burst when he first realized what was happening now soaked his shirt in an instant. She picked him up, pressed her chest against his, and held his instant hardness. He offered his lips but she slowly went on her knees, her breasts not losing touch of his body as she found his zip. She glanced at the corner and saw that the calabash was there. She would go for it when he had felt her moist lips and would desire nothing else in the world. By that time, he would even wear the calabash like a cap if she wanted him to. She unzipped his trousers and brought out his hardness and was about to mouth it when they heard a forceful banging on the door.

“Mr Zubi. Are you there?”

“Papa! Papa!”

Irikefe turned the doorknob and was surprised that it responded.

Mr Zubi did not know how it happened. But as the boys stepped into the room, he heard Eyonyam say “Who be dat?” from the bed, where she was already covered in a wrapper and was rubbing her eyes.

Castro and Irikefe could not believe their eyes. Mr Zubi stood there with an erection pointed in the direction of the sleeping woman. He looked like someone that just woke up and found himself in Mars.

“Papa what is this? What are you doing here?”

Mr Zubi was still dazed. Irikefe took charge.

“Dem don jazz your papa” he said and gave Mr Zubi a resounding slap. Mr Zubi’s eyes bulged out in consternation as Eyonyam said “Oya, gerrout all of una.”

Irikefe grabbed his hand and pulled him and led him out of the room with Castro in tow. His penis had thawed with the slap but his confusion was still there. Luckily, neither his wife nor anyone else was home so they guided him straight to his favourite armchair in their self-contained.

The two boys stood there watching Mr Zubi. Then Castro said: “Papa what was that?”

“I…I don’t know.” Mr Zubi said and opened his palms and looked from one boy to the other.

Castro had never seen his father look so vulnerable. He could also see the funny side.

“Why you come dey laugh?” Irikefe said to him.

“Papa if this was me no one would hear word in this compound today. You would have been singing Ewu Gambia! Ewu Gambia!” then he bent his head towards Irikefe and said “Ewu Morocco!” under his breath.

If Mr Zubi heard the insult, he did not show any sign of having done so. All he said next was “Please don’t tell your mother. Turning to Irikefe he said “Please don’t tell my wife. In fact, don’t tell anybody. This is only between us gentlemen.”

“That is simple sir.”

“Thank you young men.”

“Err Castro. Remember that jeans that I deposited 2k for. I was supposed to balance the guy 3k and collect it.”

“That is not a problem. I will give you the three thousand,” Mr Zubi said.

“Papa, you that I begged for money for shoe this Christmas and you said no, because of that I did not attend the Songs Splash on Boxing Day!”

“I will give you ten thousand. You can buy whatever you want.”

“Oya. Bring it now.”

Mr Zubi stood and looked around the room and hesitated.

“Irikefe let’s go outside so that he can bring the money from where he hid it.”

The two boys stepped out and five minutes later Mr Zubi came out and handed them both the sums of money promised. Each pocketed his and they ran out of the compound.

Mr Zubi rejoined the council of elders. Someone was saying:

“And he even appointed his niece to head the vote counting at the elections. I mean to what length will these people not go?”

“The presidency has denied that they have a blood relationship. The woman herself told the BBC same.”

“Buhari’s sister married her father. Buhari spent a few years together with her in the same household. No one has said anything to refute this.”

“Then they are brother and sister na!”

“That is what I am saying.”

“Na wa o!”

“This election will not be free and fair. No way.”

“Meanwhile Aisha is now singing a different tune. She has inaugurated a campaign team to help reelect her husband and was seen making that demonic four fingers gesture as well.”

“What a disappointment for PDP.”

“The woman had been bitter because Bubu does not want to recognize her as first lady. Bubu has learned the hard way that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. So he has started to make amends. He appointed her as a member of the presidential advisory committee on the elimination of drug abuse. Now that she is happy again, she will leave Reno Omokri’s camp.”

“I am sure they also called village meeting on her head. They would have asked her what she was smoking to be talking like that. The truth is, whether you like it or not, your husband is your husband. You can disagree with him in the bedroom but you must always be seen to have his back in public. Her posture was the single most damaging thing for this administration. I’m happy that she has received sense.”

“Finally Dina Melaye surrendered to the police.”

“In the most dramatic fashion as well. Please, what is wrong with these PDP men? First, it was Olisa Metuh on a stretcher, then Fayose with the neck brace and crying in public. And now Dina was doing as if he wanted to die as they were dragging him on the floor. But when they were sharping their mouths like parrots they did not know that they were sick.”

“He did say they were planning to arrest and inject him to death before this arrest.”

“Politics or no politics, he should face the law. If his men shot a policeman, he has a case to answer. If he likes let him enter a coffin.”

“Meanwhile his brother Saraki donated 10 million to the victims of the Offa robbery. And also said that all the money in the banks that were robbed that day was 7 million. The question is how did he know?”

“In Kwara they are openly calling him a thief and dismantling all his political structures. The man is losing relevance with the speed of light.”

“They said the robbers were his thugs. There is photo evidence that they dined together.”

“This one strong o.”

“Did you hear of the trending audio recording of Amaechi criticizing Buhari? Saying that the man does not listen to anybody!”

“APC said the recording was from 2014 and that Amaechi was referring to Jonathan.”

“But Jonathan listened to everybody na. It was common knowledge that once he drank his ogogoro whatever you tell him he would just nod and say ‘go ahead’. That was why they could steal the country blind under his watch.”

“Reno Omokri anticipated this denial. He said he will release the remaining parts of the audio that clearly proves it was Buhari Amaechi was talking about.”

“I always knew that man’s big mouth will put him into trouble.”

“I know where this will end. They will use him to prove the integrity of this government by sending EFCC after him as everyone has been clamouring.”

“I would love to see Wike’s face now.”

“Err at this point we need to give a warning to all. Please tell your wives and daughters to keep their pants well. This pant stealing thing is becoming a big problem.”

“Did you hear of the video vixen that bled and died in Benin the other day?”

“That is where they steal most of the pants. Benin and Delta.”

“Maybe they stole her pant and returned it and she wore it and started bleeding.”

“No. they said she dreamt and she was bleeding and she woke up and saw the blood and her pastor confirmed she was used for money rituals.”
“Well whatever happened, we don’t want any pant to get lost in this compound.”

“It is not this type of pant that they want joor. These ones will only produce five five naira and ten naira. Na better pant from better women them dey talk about.”

As they spoke, Mr Zubi caught sight of Castro and Irikefe in front of the shops. He was dying to know what they talked about. Now Castro had him where he did not want to be. Mr Zubi shook his head as the discussion now turned to Burna Boy and the Coachella drama. The worst part of the whole thing was that he did not understand what really happened and could not tell anybody. The woman was touching him one moment and the next moment they were busted and she appeared on the bed. Or was she always on the bed but his lust made him imagine she was coming on to him? But her husband left the room. And he could actually still feel her hands on him. What was he going to do with himself now?

Over at the frontage, Castro was saying, “Guy, what was really going on there? Wetin my papa been dey do there?”

“He went for his share.”

“I saw my father’s dick man.”

“And you are 10k richer as a result.”

“But really my dad is not like that. He likes women but he is a coward.”

“You saw for yourself. He wanted to fvck Agbonyibo’s wife.”

“It still doesn’t add up. Agbonyibo leaves the room, his wife goes to sleep, and my father stands there with a hard on. Guy, you said he was jazzed. Explain.”

“His behavior was abnormal. They wanted to embarrass him.”

“What if we did not show up?”

“Then she would have stood up and found a knife and cut off his dick.”

“Kai.”

“Why did he go there? We told him something we saw, instead of him to tell the council of elders he decided to go to the man’s room? See wetin over-sense dey cause?”

“He has learnt his lessons.”

“He better.”

“I dey go collect my jeans. You no go come?”

“No. I need to take care of something.”

“Guy, come make I go help you buy better shoe with that money.”

“I say I get something to take care of. You can go.”

The way they stood, Castro could see Agbonyibo’s shop, which was behind Irikefe. He saw Evae return from her errand and stood with her father for a while before entering the compound. When Irikefe was not looking, he had winked at her and she had smiled back at him. Today was the day he would make his first move. Afterall, he had money in his pocket. What more did women want?

Ndifreke saw Maya leave the compound. He knew her work schedule. He knew it was not work.

He saw her return in Jonjo’s new car.

Despite Jonjo’s regal disposition and kindness towards him, Ndifreke knew he wanted Maya. That much was clear to him from the beginning. Rich and good looking in his own right, he could see why Maya could be swayed. But he believed in their love and decided to wait for her explanation. When Maya did not respond to his messages or even look for him hours after her return, his mind went on overdrive. Was she calling off their relationship? Did she sleep with him? What really was the reason for the misunderstanding between them? He wanted to keep her money and invest in on her behalf. She did not want that. Okay maybe he held on to it a little too long but in the end, he gave it to her. What then was the reason for that sort of behavior? He knew the answer to that one. Her mother. But why did she go to Jonjo?

Ndifreke jumped the gutter and walked down Katakata Street to clear his head. The Street boys had barricaded the road and were soliciting money from motorists for their annual street carnival. That reminded him of the comedy show at Apapa that night for which he had bought two tickets. If she had read his messages, she would have seen that that was his plan for them that evening. He touched his pocket and the tickets were still there. He brought out his phone and checked the status of his messages to her. Delivered but not read. He dialed her number and it rang but there was no response. He still wanted to attend the show. That was better than waiting for her to come round, which may not even happen that evening. He called Mkpoikanna and asked him if he wanted to go with him but Mkpoikanna declined. He did not want to take Irikefe. The boy was becoming unbearable with his incessant demand for money. Then he remembered a boy from the wharf all those months back - Eno Sunday who lived two streets away. He was a tally-clerk for one of the shipping companies and it was he who tipped him off that he was going to be arrested following the vandalization of the Senators car. They hit it off then because they were both from Akwa Ibom, in an environment dominated by Lagosians. They looked out for each other at the wharf but drifted apart when Ndifreke stopped going there. Ndifreke found his number and called him. Eno was glad to hear from Ndifreke and was happy to attend the show with him. All through the event, Ndifreke thought about Maya and Jonjo. When the show ended, he said to Eno:

“Da, I need to get drunk tonight.”

Eno, gap-toothed, tall as Ndifreke but not nearly as good looking said: “But you don’t drink!”

“I have had a beer before. I want another now. And another and another!”

“No problem man!”

So they found a bar and Ndifreke was wasted after two drinks. He found the presence of mind to say “Take me to your house. I can’t go back home in this state,” before he drifted to oblivion.

“You are my brother. I will look after you,” Eno said.

The compound woke to Mama Tobi’s loud cries. Everyone rushed to her room to see what the problem was.

“My money o! My money! The Calabar boy has killed me o!”

“Mama Tobi. What is the matter?”

“He stole the money! He stole it!”

“What money? Who stole it?”

“The Calabar boy. Ndifreke or whatever they call him!”

“Mama don’t say that. Stop it if you don’t want to see my red eyes,” Maya said.

“What red eyes? What red eyes? Did I not warn you? Or did you connive with him? Because the agreement was for you to bring it tomorrow and you brought it today and no sooner did I close my eyes did your boyfriend appear and steal my money! Katakata street o! come and see what has happened to me o!” She lifted herself and landed on her buttocks like an elephant.

“Mama you can’t say that” Maya cried.

“I can say it. I say what I know.”

“Now calm down Mama Tobi and tell us what happened. We are confused,” Mr Tobi said.

“They stole my money. Ndifreke stole my money. One million naira!”

There was a collective gasp and roar among compound members.

“One million what? Naira abi Cefas?”

“One million naira!”

“I don’t understand mama Tobi. Where did you get one million naira from?”

“I gave her,” Maya said.

“And where did you get that type of money from?”

“I earned it!”

Most of the people there saw the car that dropped Maya off that evening. They understood how she earned the money.

“Why are you people looking at me like that? That a girl cannot earn one million naira?”

“A girl can earn one billion naira if he wants. Depends on the number of preeks she can carry.”

“May God forgive you. And may you be delivered from poverty.”

“Go after him. Go after him oooo!” Mama Tobi wailed.

“No how does this concern Ndifreke? And why is he not here?”

“How can he be here when he has run away with my money!”

“Mama Ndifreke has his own money. He will not steal mine.”

“Then where is he?”

“How does it concern him? And how did he become your main suspect?”

“He took the money from my daughter by force because he is sleeping with her. I fought for him to return the money and he only reluctantly did so. It was only him, Maya and myself that knew that that kind of money was in this house.”

“And he is not here.”

“Oh ho!”

“His brother is also not here so maybe there have not heard this commotion."

Chisco took Lukman’s hand and they went to Ndifreke’s room. Mkpoikanna opened the door rubbing his eyes. Indeed Ndifreke was not there.

“I told you! I told you! He has made away with my money. All the money I have suffered for!” Mama Tobi said.

“This is serious,” Mr Zubi said.

“Ndi never sleeps out. There must be an explanation for his absence. I will call him now,” Maya said and dialed his number.

Switched off.

“He is a thief. Under that fine face is a criminal. Armed robber!” Mama Tobi said. Please take me to the police station o!”

“Let’s wait till morning. He might show up with a tight alibi. We cannot suddenly behave as if we don’t know the boy,” Mr Cosmas said.

“Know him how? What alibi? I am interested in finding my money and you are talking about alibi? Do they write thief on the face? I told you he was the only one that knew about the money.”

“Maya. Did anyone else know about the money?”

“Only the guy that brought me home. But that is farfetched. He drove off as soon as he dropped me. He wouldn’t even know our room if he wanted to come back to steal. And I know he lives on the Island.”

“So you agree with your mother that it must be your boyfriend who did not sleep in the compound coincidentally.”

“Ndi is not a thief. Something is wrong somewhere.”

“Take me to the police. Let them chase him before he goes far!”

“Your mother is right. Whether or not it is Ndifreke we need to report this at once. One million naira is not a joke.”

“Suit yourselves,” Maya said and climbed back into bed.”

“Mkpo, bring Ndifreke’s keke. We are going to the police station,” Mr Zubi said.

While all that went on, three canaries on the roof were unhappy.

“Irikefe again. No wonder the old witch hates him.”

“I almost got Mr Zubi.”

“I know. You are irresistible. You are both irresistible my Princesses.”

“What do we do about Irikefe?”

“Nothing. We will not make the same mistake as the old witch. She was right about one thing, he will not always be lucky. His recklessness will do him in one day. There are many others in this compound and elsewhere we can hit. No sweating over difficult targets.”

“Okay master.”

“What about his friend Castro? I saw him following you.”

“I got him. Easily.”

“Tell us about it.”

TO BE CONTINUED.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by labelle123(f): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pablo00004:
Go find food chop now
. Mr Centino understand the food I'm talking about.

@ op thanks for the food .

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Irikefe came to the rescue of Mr Zubi,he should count himself lucky.... I think its high time Papa Efe is been put in the know....

Katakata street and their review of the happenings in Nation....Very fun but incisive...

Ndifreke, it's very natural that you become the prime suspect considering the circumstances surrounding the money.... You have a tight alibi like Mr Cosmos has rightly said but how can you convince them....I hope you're being rescued...

Castro, the got you easily...I told you that you were going to conquer in the grave... It's that time...

BRAVO CENTINO....

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Khd95(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
This update to bam

Irekefe be like the untouchable grin cool

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
I talk am say Ndi will be the prime suspect even when he's innocent.

Thank God for Mr. Zubi. Pls don't let anything happen to Irikefe

Still in the spirit of the new year, thank you Centino. You're the man.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 2Lynx(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Centino The way you fit politics accurately in this MOVIE is something else ride on jare
Irifeke be like "am untouchable"
Mama tobi watin calabar boy do u now...?

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by phoenixchap: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thanks centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by society001(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
nice work centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
efe the super hero....centinho this your update make sense gan....buh pls drop another one for midweek...thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayobami7(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Up Centino!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dannybomb(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
baba centino you are the best. but this suspense you keep us eh no be here.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:
Irikefe came to the rescue of Mr Zubi,he should count himself lucky.... I think its high time Papa Efe is been put in the know....

Katakata street and their review of the happenings in Nation....Very fun but incisive...

Ndifreke, it's very natural that you become the prime suspect considering the circumstances surrounding the money.... You have a tight alibi like Mr Cosmos has rightly said but how can you convince them....I hope you're being rescued...

Castro, the got you easily...I told you that you were going to conquer in the grave... It's that time...

BRAVO CENTINO....

Papa Efe still dey watch. Make we dey watch. Incisive review as always. Bravo man!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
efe the super hero....centinho this your update make sense gan....buh pls drop another one for midweek...thanks in anticipation

Alright. Then I'll mention some of my people I haven't heard from in a while. If I get banned, I won't post after 24 hours when the ban expires. I'll post on Sunday, after I would have gone and created my own site. Youngzubi, nnamdiosu, calamus take note smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by surddick(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
This one episode per week is small o abeg

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Imagindat: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
At last I am here. This is superb. Centino baba, u are d bomb.I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Imagindat: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
At last I am here. This is superb. Centino baba, u are d bomb.I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by teefeh25(f): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oh! What an update.. i laughed till my brother said "oya gerrout"..
My best two characters on Katakata are Ndifreke and Irikefe (maybe it's because their names kinda rhyme..lol), they both have one effect or the other on me.. Ndi for his simple personality and Iri for his funny and crazy ways, Maya used to be one of them until she started acting stupid.. and truth is i kinda suspect Maya on the theft of her own money..she might have arranged with someone to steal it..but her mum might have unknowingly blabbed to the wrong person tho..
Oga Centino.. una wehdone o

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
I really doubt Eyonyam being Agbonyibo's wife. We still have much to learn about this family. We are still waiting for the thief to start splashing Maya's money.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Smazlexander: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked Centino Again?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ytea(f): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thank you Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by winie(f): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Centi...centi...Centino! You are just...bravo man! Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Microfels: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Centino,

I consider myself a reader and a book enthusiast. i mean, I read all the titles in the African writers series before I was 14. I have read most of the English classics from Shakespeare to Marlowe to Hardy to Defoe etc. I have read a great deal of the books by Nigerian writers and I've never stopped reading since I picked up my first novel at 8. My point is, your work is different and unique in itself. it is intriguing, relaxing and provocative at the same time. Your work is a masterpiece even without the sophistication of published works.

Thanks for adding colour to my Sundays in 2018. You will never know what your story did for my state of mind, but suffice it to say, you gave me something to look forward to and you never disappointed!

I thank you brother.

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KolaSteven(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jonjo arranged the theft cryJonjo arranged the theft

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.