Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1317533 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by WHOcarex: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okokobioko!!

Lol. Weird people

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rhayne(f): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Looool.... my husband, wetin you dey wait for?? Issoryt
meanwhile, what kinda man is Achike? couldn't even talk to his wife, kept crying like a baby
centino, Well done!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by pablobellins(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Las las, i comment!
Centino, every update was a hit bk to bk.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KingKunleClown(m): 12:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Papa Efe must really come back for this evil Agbonfineboy... What has that gentle old man done eh?? Anyways the last two updates got pepper... Please Centino, I don't mind you being a bot, just please tell us more about this heaven and hell of a topic... You really have the brain... God bless you Centino and I love you...
Come and marry my sister, she can cook dessi very well...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Papa Efe survived the attack of the evil genius,Agbonyibo. Interestingly,he has decided not to rush into action.As a wise man that he is,he wants to keep his “friends close and keep his enemies closer”..He is a man of Valour.

The political vices going on in the country just a day to the election is alarming.It rings a bell that the lives of they electorates is in peril on that fateful day.

I pray Manchester United will be able to do what Barcelona and Real Madrid had done the previous seasons... That would be gross assassination on the confidence of the entire Paris Saint Team but worryingly,Manchester United lack the players with such character..I wish them well.

Castro has given a clue on his recent behaviour.Mama Willy-Willy will soon know the cause of the sudden closeness between Mr Zubi and Castro.Trouble is looming.
I can't help but wonder what Mr Cosmos will lectrure Mr Zubi on.

This Irikefe guy,things has a way of unfolding before his eyes..Wasiu and Mama Akunna are now at Irikefe's beck and call.

Agbonyibo.I hope so too, if not,you are doomed.
Achike,enjoy it while it last.Your time is ticking.Tick tock tick tock..You will be history soon like Alhaji Sirika.

Where is Kingsley(the under taker)hiding?
Maybe he is hiding his face from shame.Or he is still finding it difficult to accept Achike's flawless victory.

I support every english team out there on the european tournament until they are out..

BRAVO CENTINO.

I don talk too much today..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayanfe29(f): 5:21am On Feb 16, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]With this unexplainable postponment of election, courtesy INEC, oga Centino, I'm looking forward to your analysis. Sunday is almost here. More MB to ur phone, More wisdom from Baba God. Happy weekend y'all

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Freeeanijor: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Agboyifinboy is just a wizard, he lacks intelligence. He has succeeded in gathering more enemies for himself. Mama Akunna and Papa Efe combo will see him leave katakata with his wife and evil daughter before everybody is obliterated.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lordinit: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Hot stew! Whats up with Ndi and Maya.Centino give us one election update. Biko.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by oyoni(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Am on the edge of my seat waiting to see Centino's analysis of the postponed elections.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Smazlexander: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Centino Don't Do Like INEC On Us Tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
guruzmarstk:
I foresee efe striking a deal with mama akunna cheesy grin
Lol! dat boy own too much o.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Trouble dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Never knew there was midweek update.. Papa Efe must revenge. Castro must b saved..

Achike has gone to a land of no return. Ride on Centino.. Tori plenty

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maryamuwane: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Me coming to check even though I know there will be nothing till tomorrow. Centino, please try to post it early abeg

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Fonydear(f): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2019
I wonder what the council of elders will say about election postponement. More grace eyeneka, Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2019
KingKunleClown:
Papa Efe must really come back for this evil Agbonfineboy... What has that gentle old man done eh?? Anyways the last two updates got pepper... Please Centino, I don't mind you being a bot, just please tell us more about this heaven and hell of a topic... You really have the brain... God bless you Centino and I love you...
Come and marry my sister, she can cook dessi very well...

Thanks man. Will revisit the topic in the future.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:
Papa Efe survived the attack of the evil genius,Agbonyibo. Interestingly,he has decided not to rush into action.As a wise man that he is,he wants to keep his “friends close and keep his enemies closer”..He is a man of Valour.

The political vices going on in the country just a day to the election is alarming.It rings a bell that the lives of they electorates is in peril on that fateful day.

I pray Manchester United will be able to do what Barcelona and Real Madrid had done the previous seasons... That would be gross assassination on the confidence of the entire Paris Saint Team but worryingly,Manchester United lack the players with such character..I wish them well.

Castro has given a clue on his recent behaviour.Mama Willy-Willy will soon know the cause of the sudden closeness between Mr Zubi and Castro.Trouble is looming.
I can't help but wonder what Mr Cosmos will lectrure Mr Zubi on.

This Irikefe guy,things has a way of unfolding before his eyes..Wasiu and Mama Akunna are now at Irikefe's beck and call.

Agbonyibo.I hope so too, if not,you are doomed.
Achike,enjoy it while it last.Your time is ticking.Tick tock tick tock..You will be history soon like Alhaji Sirika.

Where is Kingsley(the under taker)hiding?
Maybe he is hiding his face from shame.Or he is still finding it difficult to accept Achike's flawless victory.

I support every english team out there on the european tournament until they are out..

BRAVO CENTINO.

I don talk too much today..

Correct man! cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Fonydear:
I wonder what the council of elders will say about election postponement.
More grace eyeneka, Centino

nice to have you here eyeneka. today's dedicated to you wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TPound(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Centino:

nice to have you here eyeneka. today's dedicated to you wink

Uncle Centino... Can we make this into a movie? Please whatsapp me and let's talk
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2019
If you haven't been here since Sunday, you missed the midweek update. So go back two pages so we're on the same page (pun unintended grin)

princessConfy...you wanna see this wink

SEX

Clothes were an injustice to Evae. She was an embodiment of perfection. Her eyes shone like the firmaments, her skin was like silicon bronze. Her breasts stood like twin towers. Her hips were round like a palm wine gourd. And when she came close and he touched her, her skin was velvety and cool like a plant by the riverside. Achike nearly tore his clothes from his body.

Evae wanted it to be quick. She wanted to bring him to the edge so that as soon as he entered her he would ejaculate and then it would be mission accomplished. So she went on her knees and took his stiffness in her mouth and began to suck. Achike was already speaking all the Nigerian languages before Evae touched him. She sucked vigorously and licked the adjoining parts but he just continued to swell in her mouth. Clearly Achike had other ideas. He guided her back on her feet and pulled her in an embrace. The feel of her n*pples on his chest sent delicious shock waves through his spine. He pressed her breasts to himself and moaned at the sweet softness. Then he grabbed the breasts and nearly swallowed the first one as he sucked with all his might. He then swept her off her feet and placed her on the bed and spread her legs. He did not assume a direct missionary position as his tummy would get in the way; instead, he dug his knees in the bed and put a pillow to prop up her hips. He brought his super hardness to her gateway and brushed the opening with the tip before he penetrated her. Achike thrusted in an out like a fine piston until Evae began to thrash about. Then her legs began to shake as the first wave of orgasm engulfed her. He slowed down when the thrashing stopped, and when she regained her breath he turned her over. The roundness of her ass. The softness of it. He bent and kissed both beautiful cheeks and then penetrated again from behind. By this time Evae had forgotten all about her mission. Achike had found the right angle and every thrust rocked her body such that she did not know when she began to mourn in her native kabiye and push her hips to meet his every thrust. Who said fat men could not fvck? When she saw that his strength was flagging, she encouraged him to lie on his back and then she climbed astride. The sight of her waist and slapping beads when she went in reverse was so alluring that Achike began to feel the blood rushing to his groin and he held her down by the waist to receive him. But Evae was quick off the block. She unmounted and continued the stimulation with both hands and then watched Achike rage like a bull as his load shot into the ceiling. It was so satisfying that he slept off almost immediately. Twenty minutes later, even though it felt like six hours, Achike felt her hands on him. He smiled and returned her caresses. But something did not feel right. He opened his eyes and saw new his father-inlaw n*ked by his side.

“Chineke meee!” Achike shouted and flew out of the bed. Agbonyibo was after him in a flash.

“What is this oga?”

“It is my turn now.”

“What? Are you out of your mind?”

“No I’m not.”

Achike wiped his face with his palm to be sure he was awake. Agbonyibo’s erect pen*s was longer than Achike’s arm and as thick. He made a dash for the door but Agnonyibo stretched his hand and grabbed him.

“What do you think you are doing?”

Then with strength that Achike did not know any human being possessed Agbonyibo lifted him and threw him on the bed and went him after him and pinned him down.

“How much you pay wey you fvck my pikin like dat? Oya take your own.”

Outside, everyone was gathered and talking about the postponed elections. Someone was saying “Now both APC and PDP are blaming each other.”

“The question is, who stands to gain more by the postponement?”

“The APC! They will now perfect their plans to rig. Didn’t you hear about the already thumb printed ballot papers in their favor that were intercepted in Kano, Lagos, Jigawa and other places? That amounted to millions of fake votes they were banking on. Now they have to restrategize.”

“Having also seen how eager Nigerians are to vote them out, they did this so that they can disenfranchise the poor who will not have the money to travel a second time for those who went out of their bases to vote. They are also hoping that people will get frustrated and apathetic and do not come out next week.”

“There are those also saying it favours the PDP. A group came out to say that it was even a bold move by INEC as the APC ploy was to later declare the elections inconclusive in some areas and then order a rerun, by which time they would have seen the margin with which PDP would be winning so that they would know how to rig for the numbers they need. It is called the Osun strategy. That is now successfuly thwarted. There will be no staggered elections. Everything will happen in one day to shame the devil."

“Did you see the pictures of the Corps members sleeping on floors and at the motor parks and in danfo buses and everywhere? We should talk about the collateral damage of the postponement. Monumental losses to an already suffering economy. Ruined weddings and other social engagements for next week. In saner climes, the INEC chair should be resigning.”

“They said Buhari wants to sack him and put his niece Amina Zakari.”

“Is it not the same one that is head of logistics for INEC that caused the cancellation in the first place?”

“They came out to refute that. She is with results collation. It is a Okechukwu Ibeanu that heads the logistics committee.”

“Did you see Buhari and Oshiomhole’s faces on TV? I swear those guys know something. They did not show the kind of emotions you would have expected of people who were disappointed. We are now seeing clips of Buhari’s reaction in 2015 when the election was postponed. Man was raging. Now you could sense relief.”

“There was a smile playing on Oshiomhole’s face when he was telling the INEC chairman to apologise. That is not the Osho-Baba we know when things are not going his way.”

“And the look the INEC chairman gave him while he spoke was instructive. As if to say 'Ogbeni this is not how we rehearsed this thing na.”

“Well, whatever the case, the will of the people will ultimately prevail. They have only postponed the evil day. We are determined that our voices will be heard this time and no jupiter will prevent that."

“Please let this not distract us from the fact that the code of conduct tribunal finally arraigned Onogghen. Man made history as the first chief judge of the federation to be docked. He pleaded not guilty and was granted bail.”

“Where are all the south-south governors who were spitting fire and telling him not to appear before the CCT? Where are the Niger Delta militants that threatened to shut down the moon if they did not leave Onnoghen alone?”

“Even the National Judicial Council his colleagues were harping on as the ones with jurisdiction over the matter told him to go and respond to EFCC when they saw the fresh charges against him.”

“Moral of the story. When the chips are down, you are on your own. If he had jejely gone and resigned in the beginning they would have entered a plea bargain with him and taken some of the money and left some for him to go and enjoy his retirement. But now they will drag him through the mud and he will be badly stained. Meanwhile all the phone numbers of his friends have entered voicemail.”

“Cosmas. I could only think of you when my son spoke. He hasn’t said much. He only called Agbonyibo’s daughter’s name and said she was evil. He said ‘Evae, she is evil’. This worries me greatly.”

“Why do you think he would say that?”

Mr Zubi pulled his chair closer to Cosmas. On a second thought he stood up and opened the door and looked outside to be sure there was no one eavesdropping before he returned to his seat.

“Cosmas. I listen to the things you say and every time I go back and consider them and almost always agree that you speak the truth. Above all, I consider you a wise man, and if I were to ever consider telling a secret, you are the first person that would come to mind. You are a good man.”

“Thank you Mr Zubi but you speak too highly of me. There is none good but one. That is God – Mark 10:8.”

“You are wise so you will be modest. Now I have to tell you this. I am very worried about what my son said because of my own experience which I must tell you now.”

“I’m listening Mr. Zubi.”

“I went to Agbonyibo’s room to talk to him following the wildest thing I have ever heard that happened between his wife and the Landlord. While I was there he offered me his wife.” Mr Zubi paused to see Mr Cosmas’ reaction. But Cosmas was as cool as a cucumber. So he continued.
“That is not even the worrying part. It was that before I knew what was happening he had left the room. And before I could gather myself his wife was naked before me.”

Still, Cosmas remained unruffled. Now Mr Zubi moved even closer.

“See, Cosmas, I am not a saint. I have done things even while married. But a married woman is a line I will not cross. Not with the full knowledge of her husband. Not while everyone knew my whereabouts in the compound I live with my family. But right then, I was devoid of my senses and was rescued by Papa Efe’s rascal and my son. I knew from that day that was was something not right about those people."

“This is serious Mr Zubi.”

“I went to confront Agbonyibo because I heard the Landlord came here and slept with his wife right in his room. Since that time Alhaji Sirika has not stepped foot in this compound. I have heard rumours that my son slept with that girl. Shortly after that he attempted to take his own life. We have seen Agbonyibo perform voodoo. Is it wrong to conclude that 225 Katakata Street has not been the same since that man came here?”

“Hmmm.”

“Okay let us not go too far. The issue of sex and his two women. Why does he give them away so cheaply? Why are they so magnetic, for want of a better term? My people say a dying man always knows his killer. Castro definitely knows something in calling that girl evil because he has been on the brink. We hear of women claiming to be agents of darkness and trapping men like that. Could this be what Agbonyibo is doing with his women? If so, to what end? But firstly Cosmas, tell me, can having sex with a woman drive one to suicide? What is happening to Castro? What exactly do you know about sexual transgression that Agbonyibo for whatever reason maybe exploiting?”

“Indeed there are implications beyond the physical when any random persons engage in sexual intercourse. Sex ordinarily is a purely physical activity engaged in by animals who’s bodies and hormones are fully developed for the activity for the purpose of procreation. It is also permissible from time to time where there is perfect spiritual harmony between two people of the opposite sex for the purpose of inner blending and their physical wellbeing. Now when any random people engage in sexual activities, there is a spiritual disharmony that can have binding effect that can transcend one lifetime. Unfortunately, we now have sex cripples all over the place as human beings. We have been overstimulated and our nerves are now overwrought and enfeebled such that with the slightest stimulation we want to have sex and are having way too much sex. Open Twitter and you will see ‘oh I’m so h*rny I want a man or woman’. Our bodies now control us when we should be controlling our bodies. And because it is the gateway for procreation we have by this way been lending a hand to beings from the nether regions to incarnate and populate the earth! Anyway, that is a topic for another day. For now, I will answer your question and say yes, something can go terribly wrong as a result of a bad sexual choice. An unbelievably large number of human beings on earth today are not supposed to be here and it is because of the choices we have made and the abuse we have subjected our bodies and spirit. You go and have sex with these ones you find yourself where you don’t want to be in this life and even in the next. And this also includes sex in a dysfunctional marriage. It is a tool an evil person can easily exploit. Castro knows what he is saying."

“My God!”

“You shall not use the name of the Lord your God in vain.”

“Sorry Cosmas. I erm. Oh Father. So you mean my son may have been spiritually compromised and driven to suicide?”

“I cannot make any conclusions Mr Zubi. I only told you what I know about sexual activity.”

“We have to do something about Agbonyibo.”

“That may be right. It is dreadful to hear about the Alhaji and his wife if it is true. But I will advise that you tread carefully. Speak to Papa Efe and maybe seek an audience with the Landlord. After all, Alhaji drove him to this compound himself.”

“That is true. Please, what can we do for Castro?”

“The worst is over. Give him psychological care.”

“My wife and Esther want to be praying for him.”

“That is also good.”

Wasiu ran and kept up with Irikefe. “Don’t go in there Efe. You no dey hear word you this foolish boy.”

Irikefe did not behave as if he heard Wasiu at all. This time the hospital staff noticed him. A nurse stopped him by the door of the ward.

“You can’t go in there. The doctor is on his ward round.”

“Watch me” he said and brushed the petite nurse aside and burst into the ward.

Mama Akunna’s bed was surrounded by nurses and a doctor. She was awake and was seated.

“Who are these? They should not come in yet,” The doctor said.

“I am her son. Mama will have no objection. Abi is there any reason why I should not be here?"

“Make him stay” Mama Akunna said.

“Alright if you say so. Gentlemen, we are happy to see that mama is better now. So we will just treat for malaria and she will be ready to go home in a day or two.” Turning to Irikefe and Wasiu he said “She does not need any stress. You understand?”

“We will not stress her” Irikefe said as the hospital staff shuffled out.

Mama Akunna was eating bread soaked in a cocoa beverage and did not bother to look up at her visitors.

“Mama de Mama” Irikefe cheered, choosing to be genial.

“Mama him dey here already. The yeye boy follow me. I tell am to leave you him no hear.”

Mama Akunna continued eating like she did not hear Wasiu. Then Irikefe said “Mama, I happy say you don well. The thing been worry me well well.”

When he saw that Mama Akunna would not be moved he said “Alright. Mama shey you know say me and you understand ourselves. I know say you know where that money wey you thief dey.”

“Oboy don’t talk like that to Mama,” Wasiu said and glared at Irikefe.

“Mama. Abeg tell this boy to comot for here.”

“What?” Wasiu said.

“Mama tell am to comot.”

Mama Akunna looked up at Wasiu with plea in her eyes.

“Mama, you want me to leave you alone with him?”

She maintained that look and Wasiu sighed and turned and walked out of the ward.

“Mama. I no go waste your time. I just want two hundred thousand inside the money.”

“Mama Akunna looked at him and shook her head and dipped bread in her cocoa and chewed.

“You hear me? If you no do am, I dey reach police station from here.”

Mama Akunna without saying anything but her hand under her pillow and produced a wad of notes and handed it to Irikefe. He counted it and said “Twenty thousand? You no hear wetin I talk?”

“De money na Akunna money. Him go kill you.”

Mama Akunna said it so matter of factly that Irikefe had no doubt that she had said the truth. But he was not going to give in just like that.

“If I hear! For money wey una thief!”

Mama Akunna looked him squarely in the eyes and Irikefe found that he could read her unspoken message: remember that blow that landed you in hospital. That was little compared to what an officially sick Akunna would do to you. When she saw he had gotten the message, she continued with her food.

“Alright. I go manage this one for now. But em Mama, e get wetin dey worry me wey I know say na only you fit help.”

“Wetin be dat?”

“You hear of the bee wey come attack my papa for compound?”

“Wasiu tell me.”

“Mama I know say no be ordinary. And my papa no wan tell me anything.”

Mama Akunna started swinging her legs. This was looking good. She hated this little twerp as much as she hated the foreign warlock. How lovely it would be to put them on a collision course. With his father out of the picture, she doubted that he would be able to get away from the crooked monster all by his own if she made him to act foolishly. With the boy out of the picture, the monster will then have a very angry and obviously capable Papa Efe to contend with. Mama Akunna could see her way out of her spiritual prison with this situation if she handled it well. She would make them destroy each other.

She finished her cocoa and tied the remaining bread in its nylon and put everything away and faced Irikefe.

“Na that Togo man. Na him send the bee.”

“What? Why? how? Is he like that?”

“You no know? Na ogbonge winch! Ya papa know na him make he wan close ya papa mouth.”

“What the fvck! Na true o. My papa been say make we investigate the man.” Irikefe sudeenly realized he was giving away too much and held himself and then said “Tell me more mama. Tel me everything you know.”

“You see that man and him wife and pikin? Dem go kill all of una for that house. Him wife and pikin toto na the grave. The man preek na mortuary.”

“Mama wetin concern him preek for this talk now.”

“My pikin. That man dey fvck man for nyash. Him plan na to nack all of una tear una nyash one by one.”

“Mama stop that kind talk abeg.”

“Wetin you think say those men wey dey enter him shop for night dey go do?”

“Are you being serious mama?”

“I don lie before? You know who I be. I no dey lie or pretend for you. Me and de man know awa sef.”

“Bloody hell mama.”

“Na only you fit stop that man. Ya papa dey fear. But you dey strong. You be real man. Na man like you we need to stop dat man. You no suppose keep quiet for dat kind tin wey him do ya papa. And you no go wait till him put him prick for ya nyash.”

“I am very angry right now.”

“I know.”

“I have a good mind to get a gun and end that bastard's life.”

“Do am.”

“Tell me mama, what is the best course of action?”

“If I tell you, you go do am?”

“Mama I will do what I have to do.”

“No tell ya papa o, because if you tell am him no go gree make you do am.”

“I will not tell him anything.”

“Good. Now listen.”

Mama Akunna then proceeded to tell Irikefe what he could do. Irikefe listened and nodded.

“You fit do am?"

“I will do it.”

TO BE CONTINUED.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by jesvic91(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Weh done sar

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chrisking125(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Nawa ooooo, feed us more centino... More more

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2019
chai youthful exuberance naim dye worry efe so o, I pray make him survive sha, boss centino thanks for this update, oshey gon

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by obong003(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chai!!

I just learnt something new about sex today. We learn everyday.

Thank you for this election update Centino. smiley

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Godwinfury(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shīt just got darn real...

Centino baba! Na you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Succette: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
"how much u pay wey u Bleep my pikin like that"? Oya take ya own! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ghettochild4u(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wetin this stupid erikefe wan go do now??
Omokomo.... Foolish pikin...

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ghettochild4u(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
obong003:
Chai!!

I just learnt something new about sex today. We learn everyday.

Thank you for this election update Centino. smiley
So u no know.. U go believe say u be champion for girls side... Say u do Bleep every blessing,amaka n Vivian...
My guy u dey sell ur destiny... The very one wey u never see use cos of village people..
My brother there is spiritual angle to sex... All d time oooo even with married couples sef

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Timantech(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
I pity Togo man wey come naija come mess with warri boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello centino,how are you doing I have been busy that is why I couldn't follow the story

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by moorevic(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Prick like achike hand. Lawd pls take this poverty away

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by gabi98(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why is Efe this foolish?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.