Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1313447 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
centino today is Wednesday oooooo! I thought we have settled dis midweek matter once and for all, please come and tell us how efe tactically dodged mama akunna temptation
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chigozie1010: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Centino where are you oooo? Haba nah...see as I dey beg you. Make una help me beg am.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bros ye
Bros ye
We de wait oo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Make una no beg na, e dey make me feel bad. Actually started writing today but stopped because midweek updates get in the way of hustle. The opportunity cost is always loss of income because time na money. I dey road as I dey type this thing so.

People asking wey this or that character? characters are fading away etc. I know where they are and what they are doing but I can't with once or twice a week depict everything. This tory plenty sotey under the right circumstances I fit write am everyday for 5 years e still no go finish. True.

Now I'm seriously considering doing this as a side hustle, meaning that if i take time from my regular paying schedule do am and i know say something dey come from there, e go dey worthy of d sacrifice.

So my people, hit like if you go like to see this thing as side hustle so that twice a week go dey sure and in a few months, thrice, and in no time, daily. Only Sunday dey very sure now because man must wack.

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Centino! Sure man!
Whatever it takes to give us more abeg! I’ll follow you to the moon and beyond

Oya start the process mbok!
I’m excited already!

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maputohq: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Centino:
Make una no beg na, e dey make me feel bad. Actually started writing today but stopped because midweek updates get in the way of hustle. The opportunity cost is always loss of income because time na money. I dey road as I dey type this thing so.

People asking wey this or that character? characters are fading away etc. I know where they are and what they are doing but I can't with once or twice a week depict everything. This tory plenty sotey under the right circumstances I fit write am everyday for 5 years e still no go finish. True.

Now I'm seriously considering doing this as a side hustle, meaning that if i take time from my regular paying schedule do am and i know say something dey come from there, e go dey worthy of d sacrifice.

So my people, hit like if you go like to see this thing as side hustle so that twice a week go dey sure and in a few months, thrice, and in no time, daily. Only Sunday dey very sure now because man must wack.
. Centino nice reply there. 4 nw sunday updates are okay. I cn still remember when i started ff dis thread. I was always waitin 4 sundays. It will surely cum dts it and u have bin kipin 2 ur promise. Nice job bro.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by jaygiant(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Centino:

Here is an idea, create a WhatsApp group, and anyone that wants to be added must send credit of 100 naira (one week subscription which is 2 updates, Wednesday and Sunday, each update must be at least 900 words oooo!), or credit a designated account with 400 naira (monthly subscription, 8 updates, 2 weekly), once a person's subscription lapses, he will be removed from the group until he subscribes again. Just thinking out loud here ooo, nairalanders if you have a better idea put it up, if your plan is to insult, use d energy to do something creative like centino

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TheStarsAlign: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Centino:

Baddest!!!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Achike didn't escape after all...He ejaculated and fell asleep...Giving Evae enough time to do justice to his lose spermatozoa...And I kept wondering what Agbonyibo was doing to these men...Never in my wildest imagination would this have come across my mind...Agbonyibo is bad,too bad...

That sermon on sex,somewhere along the line, I got lost... Like its too vague to comprehend...I hope Mr Cosmos will throw more light on it in simpler terms sooner than later... It will be helpful..

I wonder the shock and unforseen circumstances this coming Saturday has in store for Nigerians...

If am to go by anything, Irikefe new self thinks before he acts...I don't see him changing now..He knows Mama Akunna too well...It's up to Centino tho...

BRAVO CENTINO..

I CAME LATE THOUGH BUT IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....

Honourable356

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by calamus(m): 5:28am On Feb 21, 2019
jaygiant:

Here is an idea, create a WhatsApp group, and anyone that wants to be added must send credit of 100 naira (one week subscription which is 2 updates, Wednesday and Sunday, each update must be at least 900 words oooo!), or credit a designated account with 400 naira (monthly subscription, 8 updates, 2 weekly), once a person's subscription lapses, he will be removed from the group until he subscribes again. Just thinking out loud here ooo, nairalanders if you have a better idea put it up, if your plan is to insult, use d energy to do something creative like centino

where does that leave his ardent followers who don't have an android phone or a laptop?
at the mercy of copy-and-paste bloggers, right?

then if you think of switching to Telegram, so many people don't have or don't like Telegram, yet.

Good thinking though, but Nigerians are not the right people to expect to pay you N400 monthly for something they believe they should "get for free". Trust me, I've been down that road.

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YTderin(f): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Centino, please do what you have to do so we can always get sure updates. Just make sure it's accessible and affordable. Trust me even if you make it 20naira people will still complain its expensive.
Your ardent followers will follow you anywhere.
Its not easy to compose stuff and make it as Interesting as you do.
So if you require a little bit of compensation, just do it. Those who appreciate you well enough won't mind.

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2019
YTderin:
Centino, please do what you have to do so we can always get sure updates. Just make sure it's accessible and affordable. Trust me even if you make it 20naira people will still complain its expensive.
So if you require a little bit of compensation, just do it. Those who appreciate you well enough won't mind.
Secondus.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:
Achike didn't escape after all...He ejaculated and fell asleep...Giving Evae enough time to do justice to his lose spermatozoa...And I kept wondering what Agbonyibo was doing to these men...Never in my wildest imagination would this have come across my mind...Agbonyibo is bad,too bad...

That sermon on sex,somewhere along the line, I got lost... Like its too vague to comprehend...I hope Mr Cosmos will throw more light on it in simpler terms sooner than later... It will be helpful..

I wonder the shock and unforseen circumstances this coming Saturday has in store for Nigerians...

If am to go by anything, Irikefe new self thinks before he acts...I don't see him changing now..He knows Mama Akunna too well...It's up to Centino tho...

BRAVO CENTINO..

Honourable356
Achike had to ejaculate during the heat of passion that's the criteria of the ritual, cause at that moment just before and during ejaculation the soul opens up (pure energy) making it pretty easy to drain one's essence. Escaping that moment was what pissed agbonifineboy to try drilling the soul from the back door, all what Achike has to do is to lock up and not flow with the rhythm hopefully that brother of his comes to his rescue.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2019
YTderin:

well said. Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2019
KpagoGIN:

Achike had to ejaculate during the heat of passion that's the criteria of the ritual, cause at that moment just before and during ejaculation the soul opens up (pure energy) making it pretty easy to drain one's essence. Escaping that moment was what pissed agbonifineboy to try drilling the soul from the back door, all what Achike has to do is to lock up and not flow with the rhythm [b]hopefully that brother of his comes to his rescue[/b].

na true oo.. Never thought about it.. Prof. Centino, what're take?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2019
KpagoGIN:

Achike had to ejaculate during the heat of passion that's the criteria of the ritual, cause at that moment just before and during ejaculation the soul opens up (pure energy) making it pretty easy to drain one's essence. Escaping that moment was what pissed agbonifineboy to try drilling the soul from the back door, all what Achike has to do is to lock up and not flow with the rhythm [b]hopefully that brother of his comes to his rescue[/b].

na true oo.. Never thought about it.. Prof. Centino, what's your take?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by CalciumB3: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Centino:

What I will say is that you should do how LarrySun did, what he did was that he dropped his number and those interested in Black Maria book 2 added his number and messaged him. He said an update is 50 naira card. automatically, you pay for 2 updates because no 50naira card. Some even pay in advance like 200, 300 depending on how buoyant you are.
There's no need of opening a whatsapp group, all you need to do is to give us your whatsapp number so that we can add you.
And for those that are not on whatsapp, you can send him a message via sms.
I think no one is left out...
If you wanna message him, let him know you are from nairaland in regards of his story...

"so i tot" Flow1759
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2019
jaygiant:

In recent weeks been averaging 3000 words per update and it is still too short grin

Great idea man! thanks.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
eyesofpearls:
Centino! Sure man!
Whatever it takes to give us more abeg! I’ll follow you to the moon and beyond

Oya start the process mbok!
I’m excited already!

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
YTderin:

Thanks dearie smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2019
CalciumB3:

What I will say is that you should do how LarrySun did, what he did was that he dropped his number and those interested in Black Maria book 2 added his number and messaged him. He said an update is 50 naira card. automatically, you pay for 2 updates because no 50naira card. Some even pay in advance like 200, 300 depending on how buoyant you are.
There's no need of opening a whatsapp group, all you need to do is to give us your whatsapp number so that we can add you.
And for those that are not on whatsapp, you can send him a message via sms.
I think no one is left out...
If you wanna message him, let him know you are from nairaland in regards of his story...

"so i tot" Flow1759

Good idea as well, still weighing everything up.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

BRAVO CENTINO..

Honourable356

No mind Cosmas. The guy dey talk too much sometimes. I think what he is saying in summary is that you are better off not just going on a nacking spree.

Good appreciation, as usual. BRAVO EkopSparAyara grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
KpagoGIN:

Achike had to ejaculate during the heat of passion that's the criteria of the ritual, cause at that moment just before and during ejaculation the soul opens up (pure energy) making it pretty easy to drain one's essence. Escaping that moment was what pissed agbonifineboy to try drilling the soul from the back door, all what Achike has to do is to lock up and not flow with the rhythm hopefully that brother of his comes to his rescue.

My oracle! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2019
LabUdegbe:

na true oo.. Never thought about it.. Prof. Centino, what're take?

I go tell you? grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Centino:

My oracle! cheesy
i will follow you bumper to bumper....... as one of your loyal student attention is key and it like i live in Katakata street as a drifter thou.
fiction as it may be there still is wisdom in your write up and am here to upgrade on what i already know and hopefully for the better.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Centino:

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Centino:

Broz.. Abeg na....

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
LabUdegbe:

Broz.. Abeg na....

lol
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
This tory plenty sotey under the right circumstances I fit write am everyday for 5years e still nor go finish .

BEST WORDS I’VE HEARD THIS YEAR
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Strica(f): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Centino:

Find your soul mate and nack the sense out of him.
o how i wish there was a "love" reaction option. nice piece of literature.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 1:06am On Feb 23, 2019
As e dey hot
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Strica:

o how i wish there was a "love" reaction option.

Don't get scammed. Everything is in the word soulmate. How often do you hear "I thought you loved me" or even "I don't love you anymore". Actual love never ends. In the right state of mind, you will find the one, and sister, when you do, do as I suggested grin

Strica:

nice piece of literature.

Thanks wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.