Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1317477 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by socially4fun: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2019
But I don't get it. Here is someone giving out a rich content for FREE. A content so rich it has kept many of us glued to this site since 2017.

I doubt if Centino has gotten a dime from the Nairaland team for his efforts. Rather, he's been receiving discouraging ban after ban. I recall, this is not the first time he's getting banned.

Admin or Mod, whoever you are, you better lift off the Centino's ban. Now! Don't make thousands of readers who'd come here today for another episode get frustrated because of your bias and incompetence.

BTW, Centino, you are a good writer. Please don't be deterred. Keep up with the good work. And if you ever consider leaving this frustrating platform, please carry your readers along.

I've been a "liker" since 2017. It's not my intention for my first comment to be this way, but, situation critical.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Silensa(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Plz Divenpen1 unban Centino baba and dash me triple of his ban abeg, if not many people like me won't be happy in Nairaland today
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mystick: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Silensa:
Plz Divenpen1 unban Centino baba and dash me triple of his ban abeg, if not many people like me won't be happy in Nairaland today
I second this motion Divenpen1, if you are the mod responsible for this please ban me also for his present and future offence but let Centino be. He makes many here happy.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rollins777(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2019
What is the offense made by sentino for this ban? Many reasons am using nairaland today are the stories and banning someone that makes many people cluing to naira land is like driving people away,i beg nairaland management to invest unban centino now.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Which kain rough play be this nah.........the person that banned centino has just two hours to unban him except he wants to see my mama akunna mode.

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by thunderer4896: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
socially4fun:
But I don't get it. Here is someone giving out a rich content for FREE. A content so rich it has kept many of us glued to this site since 2017.

I doubt if Centino has gotten a dime from the Nairaland team for his efforts. Rather, he's been receiving discouraging ban after ban. I recall, this is not the first time he's getting banned.

Admin or Mod, whoever you are, you better lift off the Centino's ban. Now! Don't make thousands of readers who'd come here today for another episode get frustrated because of your bias and incompetence.

BTW, Centino, you are a good writer. Please don't be deterred. Keep up with the good work. And if you ever consider leaving this frustrating platform, please carry your readers along.

I've been a "liker" since 2017. It's not my intention for my first comment to be this way, but, situation critical.

Of course you’re right the all issue is discouraging the guy , but hopefully our story will continue with or without Nairaland , Nairaland mods please take this into consideration

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nanatrendy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seriously he's been banned? What for?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who knows maybe agboniyankee don offer the banner Eva just to frustrate centino ministry........ Somebody will just be behaving like Baba landlord.
P. S :Banner no ill feelings intended just free our Mr. Cosmos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ifud(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why ban someone that uses his or her intellectual content to draw crowd to you? Let's face fact basically Mod, does it make sense to you? Unban this guy. There are several things you should ban unless you are just jealous this guy is doing so great.

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Na yeye hanty spam bot... That stuff frustrated my life like kilode when i was still writing, bro we dey await your arrival
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BIGGIE121(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Eehhhh wetin i dey hear so , who be the isiewu wey ban centino , if i vex nak u 2 by 2 ehn you go just hibernate,,,

oya lift dat embargo wey u put for centino head if not. Shango
,obatala, esu lalu, shopana, kokou ,ogun, infact all the deities of yoruba land willl visit u tonite ..

Divepen1 i inplore u to swing into action

#liftcentino'Nairaland
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Tyler349: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Men the thing just they pain me say my first comment for this post is born out of vexation. Abeg make the nairaland mods unban my Oga centino. Abeg centino no vex for me I don dey enjoy ur work since my nysc days early 2018 I no regard you. Today wey I finally wan regard u this pipo dey bleep up. Centino more ink to ur pen. More ororo to ur forehead
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Khd95(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Se.un no know wetin him dey use play by banning oga centino,we go riot oooo

Habba,which kaain rough play na,person wey dey give us Sunday joy and totori,u con carry ban touch he body

Where the mod gaan wey do that kind thing

Make we do wetin burna do mr2k

Na joke oo...but make una unban him edakun

Centino no worry,we rally for ur back
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by beautygboel(f): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seun you no like our joy ooo

I take God name beg you, Seun unban Centino am waiting for my sunday medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by slimkhan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
who b dis guy way wan spoil person Sunday like dis ............. come and undo dis rubbish now
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by adebayo201: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Ogbeni
Divinepen1
Honsule
Dragnet
Mukina2
Ishilove

Please, kindly unban Centino. He's been doing a great job for this site most especially for this thread.

Forgive me if I've trespass by mentioning your handles name.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hello everyone, pls join me shout hallelujah as my ban gets lifted grin
Fewer things are more frustrating than that on this forum. It’s happened before that I stayed up all night to write and posted early only for it to be deleted and I got a ban. Anyway, owners of the site can do as they wish. Can’t adjudicate there. Only that when it happened again this time I made up my mind to move this story to its permanent site with the very next update. So in addition to the killed morale, working on the website has consumed me since yesterday hence no update today. On my site you will get to download part one of the story for free and buy the second part for a token and also now enjoy consistent twice a week update for free. For those who have always wanted to contribute, there is a donate button there you can avail yourself of and make secure payments to help my ministry grin. If all works well, it will become a daily thing and your first stop to hear news from the wackiest crew on the internet as well get to see the daily lives of more characters in more details. Always said it is a story that is not ending soon and it is now only going to get better. Link will be posted once ready. Cheero my friends.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by unitysheart(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:
Fewer things are more frustrating than that on this forum. It’s happened before that I stayed up all night to write and posted early only for it to be deleted and I got a ban. Anyway, owners of the site can do as they wish. Can’t adjudicate there. Only that when it happened again this time I made up my mind to move this story to its permanent site with the very next update. So in addition to the killed morale, working on the website has consumed me since yesterday hence no update today. On my site you will get to download part one of the story for free and buy the second part for a token and also now enjoy consistent twice a week update for free. For those who have always wanted to contribute, there is a donate button there you can avail yourself of and make secure payments to help my ministry grin. If all works well, it will become a daily thing and your first stop to hear news from the wackiest crew on the internet as well get to see the daily life of more characters in more detail. Always said it is a story that is not ending soon and it is now only going to get better. Link will be posted once ready. Cheero my friends.

Welcome back. So happy right now. Please give me the site o
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YTderin(f): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:
Fewer things are more frustrating than that on this forum. It’s happened before that I stayed up all night to write and posted early only for it to be deleted and I got a ban. Anyway, owners of the site can do as they wish. Can’t adjudicate there. Only that when it happened again this time I made up my mind to move this story to its permanent site with the very next update. So in addition to the killed morale, working on the website has consumed me since yesterday hence no update today. On my site you will get to download part one of the story for free and buy the second part for a token and also now enjoy consistent twice a week update for free. For those who have always wanted to contribute, there is a donate button there you can avail yourself of and make secure payments to help my ministry grin. If all works well, it will become a daily thing and your first stop to hear news from the wackiest crew on the internet as well get to see the daily lives of more characters in more details. Always said it is a story that is not ending soon and it is now only going to get better. Link will be posted once ready. Cheero my friends.

Oyaaaaa grin. Can't wait.!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lordinit: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ban! Did I just read that:Centino banned! That means Katakata Street is also banned. My Sunday is incomplete without this digest.
Lalastica if na snake u want, I go give you. Just release Centino.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lordinit: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
paafin:

Please, you guys should stop this nonsense before it gets out of hand! angry

This is the force of demand and supply. Ever wondered why people make fake products?It is sometimes when demand is too high and cannot be met. This goes to Centino who has been starving people. If someone creates a clone of Katakata Street elsewhere, he will still be followed. Centino this story may be bigger than you now. I don't know what you can do.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by adeosuntunde: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino, na you dey make Guys do B I S,whenever you drop update we wan read am first. We believe you like anything wey comot from TB Joshua mouth, because you dope for get this yeye ban we dem drop for your domot.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by thunderer4896: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lordinit:

This is the force of demand and supply. Ever wondered why people make fake products?It is sometimes when demand is too high and cannot be met. This goes to Centino who has been starving people. If someone creates a clone of Katakata Street elsewhere, he will still be followed. Centino this story may be bigger than you now. I don't know what you can do.

Please the guy has been doing his best , we have to appreciate what we get
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by HazardMan(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
So no update today because u're creating a site? should this make up happy, sad or both?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by adeosuntunde: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
HazardMan:
So no update today because u're creating a site? should this make up happy, sad or both?

Happy I guess,with the package of steady update that may later come with it

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oketwin(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
can nairaland mods b anymore frustrating like our der political ruling class.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Divepen1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino, the mods have no reason to ban you.
The antispambot bans people when it suspects anything suspicious.
When it does that, just ask your fans to mention me or send a message to the mods. Ask everyone we've dealt with, we are always quick to unban people. We won't know unless you report.
This goes to the fans.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by IAMJojo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=Divepen1 post=76741452]Centino, the mods have no reason to ban you.
The antispambot bans people when it suspects anything suspicious.
When it does that, just ask your fans to mention me or send a message to the mods. Ask everyone we've dealt with, we are always quick to unban people. We won't know unless you report.
This goes to the fans. [/quote
too late

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:
Can't wait smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mystick: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
These moderators have just succeeded in pushing Centino and Katakata street out of nairaland.
Now the person involved, should now go and celebrate his ingenious act.
Who knows how many good writers have been chased out of here with senseless bans.
Driving our best brains out of here is not good for this great forum.
Cc
Seun
Divinepen1

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
We missed our weekly dose of anti depressant just like that! So bad

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pheezie(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino. So you dey carry this tory go site with immediate effect? Abeg wetin be the name of the site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.