Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1317706 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by decrownprince(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
And when do u think the economy will be better. And what make u think Nigeria data is not cheaper compare to other countries and they still browse the net. No matter what lot of people will visit the site cuz of how good the story is.
Wadewaltz:
Centino do not rush,wait till the economy gets better and data gets cheaper,95% of your readers here are airtel,etisalat and mtn users,if you know you know do not be decieved,in a month the number of people that will log into your website might not be upto 100,no diss,just facts
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Centino, the site is nice. Thank you smiley wink smiley wink but I can't subscribe to thw site tho, how do I go about it?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
patjane:
What other way can i pay because i don’t have ATM..

Text me

0818 592 7012
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
unitysheart:

I bought the book already. Unfortunately, it's the part we read on Nairaland already.

Well, waiting for part 3.

Said so. But the editing in those volumes is better and you will enjoy reading as a book. Hope you downloaded the first part too? It’s free.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Centino:

Said so. But the editing in those volumes is better and you will enjoy reading as a book. Hope you downloaded the first part too? It’s free.

Hermano, I visited the site
* I can't subscribe ( displays robot message RAPTCHA or sum'n like that)
* I can't comment
* Doesn't work fine with Opera Mini... What has BankyGee got to do?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnamdiosu(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
BankyGee:

* I can't comment

Why don't you get chrome or Mozilla or ucbrowser from playstore.
Maybe the the other issues would be solved.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by unitysheart(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Centino:

Very fine, then.

Will download the part 1
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pinkfeet: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2019
wizsolzy:
Oya make Una wish me happy birthday

Age with Sufficient grace

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by skyblueking(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Centino:
Okay so here it is. It is far from perfect and we will continue to work on it to make it better. Suggestions from techy guys in the house welcomed.

Very importantly, from here on out, I withdraw all permission to post this story on blogs or anywhere else on the internet. Now fully copyrighted.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

I decided to take you straight to the latest update. It continues from where we stopped the other Sunday. You may wanna visit the home page too. It is where you can download the first part of the book free and buy the second. Enjoy.
hmmmm...oga o.. Dis your story don dey tire person o...me no fit dey waka upandan....nairaland is better...shit
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pinkfeet: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2019
wow!!!!, the site is nice , you are too good jare .

keep it up .

just try and give the blog an attractive name, this one is too long for me to write on browser ooo . In case I want refer someone there to read .

kudos to you .

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Why don't you get chrome or Mozilla or ucbrowser from playstore. Maybe the the other issues would be solved.
OK thanks bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Divepen1:
Centino, the mods have no reason to ban you.
The antispambot bans people when it suspects anything suspicious.
When it does that, just ask your fans to mention me or send a message to the mods. Ask everyone we've dealt with, we are always quick to unban people. We won't know unless you report.
This goes to the fans.

Perhaps the antispambot needs to be reviewed then. I'm sure lots of spammers are being caught by the bot, but when people like Centino are repeatedly banned as well, it tells you the system could do with quite a bit of improvement.

Of course, thanks to NL frustrations, the young man has finally made the leap to his own permanent site. I've just been there; 119 visitors already by 7:50am today, 757 yesterday. That can't be bad for a site that is less than a week old. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2019
skyblueking:
hmmmm...oga o.. Dis your story don dey tire person o...me no fit dey waka upandan....nairaland is better...shit

To each, his own.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
skyblueking:

enemy of progress. how hard is it to click a link?

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Centino:
Okay so here it is. It is far from perfect and we will continue to work on it to make it better. Suggestions from techy guys in the house welcomed.

Very importantly, from here on out, I withdraw all permission to post this story on blogs or anywhere else on the internet. Now fully copyrighted.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

I decided to take you straight to the latest update. It continues from where we stopped the other Sunday. You may wanna visit the home page too. It is where you can download the first part of the book free and buy the second. Enjoy.

Bravo!!

I've been busy couple of weeks now, but I'm really proud to see this. I'm glad you turn the frustrations to fuel for your dream.

And don't worry about those complaining about moving between there and NL; as long as your content remains top-notch 24-carat, they will come. They will always come. Ask Linda Ikeji - and her content isn't half as good as yours, in my opinion. Bro, you are going places abeg!

Please check your mail, something private.

Cheers bro.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Centino, I'm using Google Chrome browser but still can't comment.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Divepen1(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2019
kay9:

Perhaps the antispambot needs to be reviewed then. I'm sure lots of spammers are being caught by the bot, but when people like Centino are repeatedly banned as well, it tells you the system could do with quite a bit of improvement.

Of course, thanks to NL frustrations, the young man has finally made the leap to his own permanent site. I've just been there; 119 visitors already by 7:50am today, 757 yesterday. That can't be bad for a site that is less than a week old. smiley

I'm not in charge of anything than to report any activities and stop spammers. We practically run this section with little power than to make it lively and ordered. So, if Centino leaves, I'm happy for him. But like Wadewaltz said, 757 visitors are not as good as 12k visitors. He should play his game well because some guys really access Nairaland for its community, for the accessibility without data. It will take time to build and maintain a larger readership.

The only power we have is only to ban and unban, stop spammers and trolls, and hide and unhide posts. Aside those, we're regular members.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by clumsydyna: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Somehow, I wish the image of katakata street as displayed on d site would really depict almost exactly how such building looks like, each time I look at that image I really cannot marry it to d kind of image I initially had of such building when I started reading d story. That image looks more decent and not so real to me.
My opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Divepen1:

I'm not in charge of anything than to report any activities and stop spammers. We practically run this section with little power than to make it lively and ordered. So, if Centino leaves, I'm happy for him. But like Wadewaltz said, 757 visitors are not as good as 12k visitors. He should play his game well because some guys really access Nairaland for its community, for the accessibility without data. It will take time to build and maintain a larger readership.

The only power we have is only to ban and unban, stop spammers and trolls, and hide and unhide posts. Aside those, we're regular members.

oga you just threw away an important feedback you could relay to those "in charge". Review your antibot system. it's making you lose key contributors.

and to think that you now have one mind with Wadewaltz...like seriously? grin

you mock centino for having 700 visitors in a day on his brand new site compared to nairaland's 12,000. do not despise the days of little beginnings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2019
BankyGee:

* I can't comment

Hermano! como estas hoy?

As nnamdiosu suggested, maybe you try other browsers while we are working to fix the problem with Opera Mini

Thanks amigo.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Pinkfeet:
wow!!!!, the site is nice , you are too good jare .

keep it up .

just try and give the blog an attractive name, this one is too long for me to write on browser ooo . In case I want refer someone there to read .

kudos to you .

Thanks bro. Been a while man. But attractive name? Na katakata we be na! E go hard to change the name o. I'll suggest you just send them the link.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2019
kay9:

Bravo!!

I've been busy couple of weeks now, but I'm really proud to see this. I'm glad you turn the frustrations to fuel for your dream.

And don't worry about those complaining about moving between there and NL; as long as your content remains top-notch 24-carat, they will come. They will always come. Ask Linda Ikeji - and her content isn't half as good as yours, in my opinion. Bro, you are going places abeg!

Please check your mail, something private.

Cheers bro.

Big big words man. Thank you.

Was actually wondering about you...been a while. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Not seen email yet though.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2019
bimberry1307:
Centino, I'm using Google Chrome browser but still can't comment.

I wonder why? Perhaps network. You can use your facebook or other social media account when you get there. Keep trying, always a pleasure to hear from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2019
clumsydyna:
Somehow, I wish the image of katakata street as displayed on d site would really depict almost exactly how such building looks like, each time I look at that image I really cannot marry it to d kind of image I initially had of such building when I started reading d story. That image looks more decent and not so real to me.
My opinion though.

I totally agree with you clumsydyna. I actually rejected it at first but we needed to start at once hence its there. Still looking out for an artist/illustartor/graphic designer with a flexible mind we can work with. If there's one on this thread that would be wonderful. A person who is familiar with the story is just the right man. But that illustration of the house and many other things on the site will be modified.

So if you are the man I'm looking for, holla me 08185927012

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2019
tsharp:

oga you just threw away an important feedback you could relay to those "in charge". Review your antibot system. it's making you lose key contributors.

and to think that you now have one mind with Wadewaltz...like seriously? grin

you mock centino for having 700 visitors in a day on his brand new site compared to nairaland's 12,000. do not despise the days of little beginnings.

God bless you my brother. But I haven't seen you on the permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Centino:

Big big words man. Thank you.

Was actually wondering about you...been a while. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Not seen email yet though.

I sent to [ccentino@gmail.com]; got the email from the new site. Ok, I'll resend again.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnamdiosu(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Divepen1:

Oga na wa for you o. The way you are talking, someone would think that nairaland started from heaven
They won't know that they once also received 100 visits per month.

Please no one is blaming you guys per say. We know you didn't do it on purpose. We are just saying review if possible the spam bots security level. That's all. No need saying he should play his game well becos he has actually played it well.
Lastly, 757 is not as good as 12k we know. But we also know , (and I'm sure you know too), that it feels good to post in peace without any fear of being banned, mistakenly. Trust me. A one room is better than another persons palace that I stay. Peace bro

9 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Oga na wa for you o. The way you are talking, someone would think that nairaland started from heaven
They won't know that they one also received 100 visits per month.

Please no one is blaming you guys per say. We know you didn't do it on purpose. We are just saying review if possible the spam bots security level. That's all. No need saying he should play his game well becos he has actually played it well.
Lastly, 757 is not as good as 12k we know. But we also know , (and I'm sure you know too), that it feels good to post in peace without any fear of being banned, mistakenly. Trust me. A one room is better than another persons palace that I stay. Peace bro

I couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
kay9:

I sent to [ccentino@gmail.com]; got the email from the new site. Ok, I'll resend again.

its ccentino735@gmail.com
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Centino:

God bless you my brother. But I haven't seen you on the permanent site.

been there boss. no comment yet but upvotes. let me formally congratulate you on the big step. oluwa will bless your huslte. no mind bad belle pipo.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by UncleSnr(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello Centino, I have gone through your website, and I have a question, Who advised you to sell books? That advise is totally wrong.

The best you could have done is to make it a membership type of website where people subscribe to read your posts, and other stories you write which aren't affiliated to the main story line.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Divepen1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
nnamdiosu:

They won't know that they once also received 100 visits per month.

If my words foolish to you, I agree with you. So sorry for telling you, we can't contact Seun and Centino should use Nairaland to drive his traffic well. I was expecting you to read between lines without outrightly stating it. But I guess I didn't present it well.

Cc: Kay9

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.