Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:06 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1313428 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Kaycee, these are condemnable acts, why are you guys trying to paint it like it's a good thing.. Personally, if you can't control your libido, find someone of consenting age, not a minor all in the of she looks mature, na so your matter go follow mature..

No no u are getting me wrong, i will never canonise Ndi if he should engage in such act and am not in support of it but what am telling u is that d compound ppl will not lynch him because most of dem know dt a 15 year old girl is as mature as 18 years old in dis our present society and as such won't perceive it as child abuse to d extent of stoning d guy, no naaaaa.

Dont be surprise dt some of d men there might have started harvesting the girl secretly, if u talk of court and what the law says dts a different ball game altogether

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Asiseeit:

It's not good, not sure anyone is trying to portray it as good. I think what they are driving at is that 13-17 years old kids are crazy. Take 3 instances

During my nysc in Edo state, 10 students 5 males and females each were caught having an orgy, SS 2 students.

Same nysc, my landlord's daughter in SS 2 entered my room with towel wrapped around her and dropped it "mistakenly" with a grin on her face.

I was a team lead for a group of marketers sometime last year and there was a 17 years old girl in my team, fresh out of secondary school. Looks very decent, never wore trousers. But always flirty and touchy with the guys. In conversation one time, she told me she's ad s$x and had experimented with lesbianism, but prefers the good ol' peni$.

It's a terrible offence, by the law, moral sense, values etc to have se$ with a minor but the minors are already having sex. And in some communities it is norm. God help us.

U just nailed it bro (Hope u are a male), am not in anyway trying to say dt d act is ethical but d truth is dt a lay man doesn't view it to be anormal anymore. in fact i think dt consenting and maturity age of a thing Dy pegged at 18 shud be reduced to 14yrs, the earlier we start telling ourselves the truth d better.

Children of these days are too smart and mischievous, if we continue treating a 15 yr old as a minor then so many things will go wrong even more.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Asiseeit:

It's not good, not sure anyone is trying to portray it as good. I think what they are driving at is that 13-17 years old kids are crazy. Take 3 instances

During my nysc in Edo state, 10 students 5 males and females each were caught having an orgy, SS 2 students.

Same nysc, my landlord's daughter in SS 2 entered my room with towel wrapped around her and dropped it "mistakenly" with a grin on her face.

I was a team lead for a group of marketers sometime last year and there was a 17 years old girl in my team, fresh out of secondary school. Looks very decent, never wore trousers. But always flirty and touchy with the guys. In conversation one time, she told me she's ad s$x and had experimented with lesbianism, but prefers the good ol' peni$.

It's a terrible offence, by the law, moral sense, values etc to have se$ with a minor but the minors are already having sex. And in some communities it is norm. God help us.

I agree with you bro, our society, values, moral decadence are deteriorating..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kaycee9242:

No no u are getting me wrong, i will never canonise Ndi if he should engage in such act and am not in support of it but what am telling u is that d compound ppl will not lynch him because most of dem know dt a 15 year old girl is as mature as 18 years old in dis our present society and as such won't perceive it as child abuse to d extent of stoning d guy, no naaaaa.

Dont be surprise dt some of d men there might have started harvesting the girl secretly, if u talk of court and what the law says dts a different ball game altogether

Lol, Harvesting her, that phrase just put a smile on my face after Manchester City has broken my heart, I didn't see that loss coming.. Pep Guardiola messed up with the starting line up, that 3 man defense cost him a lot..

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Asiseeit:

I can actually overlook a 17year old but 15 year old eh, chaiii, e get as e dey do me for body
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by fattprince(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

I can actually overlook a 17year old but 15 year old eh, chaiii, e get as e dey do me for body
I actually got a 17 years old now. She's up for it but I'm being indecisive whether to wait till next year for her to clock 18 or just do it now.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2020
fattprince:

I actually got a 17 years old now. She's up for it but I'm being indecisive whether to wait till next year for her to clock 18 or just do it now.

Just wait till she's 18,then use this time to prepare her for it.
I had one like that too, I had to wait too, it's not easy to wait but it's worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by fattprince(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Just wait till she's 18,then use this time to prepare her for it.
I had one like that too, I had to wait too, it's not easy to wait but it's worth it.
That's true. I'm only afraid that she'd leave if I'm not making moves. She's showing so much green light I'm feeling dumb for pretending I don't know.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
fattprince:

That's true. I'm only afraid that she'd leave if I'm not making moves. She's showing so much green light I'm feeling dumb for pretending I don't know.

You can do other things with her without direct penetration, but I must say this, it is not easy, it requires lot's of self control.. They were times when I was like “Damn the consequences, am doing it today”.. In the end, am glad I didn't.. Most importantly, have a heart to heart talk with her, make her see reasons why you both need to wait..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by fattprince(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

You can do other things with her without direct penetration, but I must say this, it is not easy, it requires lot's of self control.. They were times when I was like “Damn the consequences, am doing it today”.. In the end, am glad I didn't.. Most importantly, have a heart to heart talk with her, make her see reasons why you both need to wait..
Okay. Will try my best.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please where is Honourable Centino..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SomiNJ: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2020
For Lovers of South-South History and Literature, This will interest you

So I stumbled and fell on these journal websites

1. Icheke Journal of South-South History
www.ichekejournal.com

and

2. Port Harcourt Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies
www.phjhds.com

I thought we had lost our historical roots, but finding these out made my day

Rich papers and publications about the South-South Nigeria, over 300 of them.

From music, to culture, to tradition, to myths and legends, etc

Apart from reading, you can also publish with them too.

Go check them out and thank me later

www.ichekejournal.com and www.phjhds.com

Cheers!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by aragonchuks(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Centino I want to buy your book 2 , is it the complete package and is there a pdf file ?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Please where is Honourable Centino..

I dey my guy. Had a really busy month. Things have eased up now so starting Sunday we'll have our twice weekly, or at least once a a week post more consistently.

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
aragonchuks:
Centino I want to buy your book 2 , is it the complete package and is there a pdf file ?

It's an ongoing story. There's a book 2 yes. And a soon to be packaged booked 3 from season 1. Click on the book 2 on the website and follow the prompts to pay via paystack with your card and you'll receive via email. Thanks.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by unitysheart(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Centino:

It's an ongoing story. There's a book 2 yes. And a soon to be packaged booked 3 from season 1. Click on the book 2 on the website and follow the prompts to pay via paystack with your card and you'll receive via email. Thanks.

Is the current series you are doing book 3 or book 2?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Centino:

I dey my guy. Had a really busy month. Things have eased up now so starting Sunday we'll have our twice weekly, or at least once a a week post more consistently.

No shaking baba..
Cheers..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Centino:

Yippee!!!!!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Centino what is happening? You promised us sunday's but we re yet to see any post, e don dey tey ooo... Hope u re good sha?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
YINKS89:
Centino what is happening? You promised us sunday's but we re yet to see any post, e don dey tey ooo... Hope u re good sha?

Ehen na...today is Friday grin

Not always easy to just pick it up especially if you'd been involved in a totally unrelated activity for a sustained period like I was. All done now so Sunday is sure.

Thanks for checking man.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Centino:

Ehen na...today is Friday grin

Not always easy to just pick it up especially if you'd been involved in a totally unrelated activity for a sustained period like I was. All done now so Sunday is sure.

Thanks for checking man.
thank God, now that I have ur attention I can now rest
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by blueeyes1: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2020
Happy birthday ,wishing you all the good things of life and may life play you a beautiful number always.
Thanks for bringing joy to so many of us, blessings.

Everybody;come out ooooo, it's Centino's birthday!

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Honourable Centino, Happy birthday to you man.. Wishing you amazing years ahead..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:21am On Aug 30, 2020
blueeyes1:
Happy birthday ,wishing you all the good things of life and may life play you a beautiful number always.
Thanks for bringing joy to so many of us, blessings.

Everybody;come out ooooo, it's Centino's birthday!

Thanks blueeyes1 smiley

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:23am On Aug 30, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Honourable Centino, Happy birthday to you man..
Wishing you amazing years ahead..

Thank you man.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:43am On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayanfe29(f): 5:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Centino:
grin

Happy birthday Boss.... greater heights I pray

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Happy birthday Centino, wishing you the very best

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by genius43(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Happy birthday Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by domido(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Happy birthday bro.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mhizv(f): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Happy birthday centino! Many more years!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by oyinella(f): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2020
cheers to long life in good health, happy birthday Centino

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.