Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Invest In For 250,000 Dollars Windfall - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Invest In For 250,000 Dollars Windfall (638 Views)

Pictures Is This Nissan Car Good For #1,250,000. I Need Someone To Guide Me? / Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan / England’s Oldest Surviving Motorcar That Could Be Sold For £250,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In For 250,000 Dollars Windfall by freshvine(f): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2017
I'm not a car enthusiast nor a collector of classic cars but my imagination is running wild hence the need to make quick dough with you... A thinking investor cheesy

With the way the guys at Gas Monkeys, the reality shows body shop men in America are rehabilitating old and dumped classic cars, selling afterward and making a fortune out of them at the auction market makes me look at my grandfather 1975 citeron with investment envy.

How can I imagine over 200k worth of cake rotting away at the back yard whereas I and a smart nairaland investor can make a kill and smile to the bank cool

I just need a partner that's all grin All you have to do is to get a towing truck, come to my end and pick up the dilapidated gold mine, head to the sea port, pay custom and shipping company and export the damn thing to America... have enough fund to clear it in America, contract the Gas Monkey guys to do a turn around rehabilitation and I put it up for auction over there. grin

I just know your total investment won't come close to 50000 dollars and we're looking at over 200,000 dollars profit margin. grin

Happy new month... I've Detailed a security personal to keep watch over the new discovered gold thanks to DSTV until you, yes you show for the pick up with ya investment cash tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keke Rider Needed / Don't Disobey / Foweds Kowsl Kso Wdksie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.