Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

(Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner (837 Views)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (photos) / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / It's Been Five Months And This My Comment Is Still Getting Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by SmellingAnus(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Everyone has an empty tank in them that can only be filled with love...
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Love is not built by force grin
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Chikelue2000(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2017
love the only breathe that is no air
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Many waters cannot quench true love
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2017
please what is love
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
I love bwess...

Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by mofeoluwadassah: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2017
love is dead......
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Love is the best thing that can ever happen to you.
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Love's the light diminishing the darkness in our soul...................the fire that thaws a frozen heart. At the end of a long and winding road.........it is a house...........it is a home.
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Funky123(f): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Love is sweet when u re with d right partner
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
You + me = Happiness forever.
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by SmellingAnus(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Love is the only road that leads to heartbreak
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
The love I know is the love that I cannot resist
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by SmellingAnus(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
You are of all men most miserable if the one you claim to love is actually in love with another person grin
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Her Love is all that is needed for my survival
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Love is overrated tongue
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by SmellingAnus(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
I use to think that love was just a fairy tale until I met you
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Rukkydelta(f): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
hinky:
Love is overrated tongue
The only true love is that of Christ and family. Romantic love is counterfeit
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Davidgrey: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I use to think that love was just a fairy tale until I met you
The "who" interests me | Love has no "law" but ignorance gives it a constitution.

2 Likes

Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by SmellingAnus(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Davidgrey:
The "who" interests me | Love has no "law" but ignorance gives it a constitution.
wow very true.. deep and very educating ...

Many men give love to have sex while many women give sex to have love which sometimes ends with a broken heart...
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

The only true love is that of Christ and family. Romantic love is counterfeit

abi sad
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by SmellingAnus(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Never "fall in love" because it will be difficult for you to stand if something goes wrong but "step in love" and if things don't work out well, you can "step out of love"...
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
if sex will make him love you it means all prostitutes would have probably had more men that love them.
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by jashar(f): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Out of everyone else, He chose to love me... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner by SmellingAnus(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Most times it's difficult to distinguish between Love and good sex

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Laid At NYSC Camp / Kilonshele / Sex And Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.