Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. (5377 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2017
Eight months of dating, she swallowed my d**k with ease. It happened last night and she is still with me now while I am still in shock. sad
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Badgers14: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2017
What am I supposed to tell you...
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2017
ByForceFuck:
Eight months of dating, she swallowed my d**k with ease. It happened last night and she is still with me now while I am still in shock. sad

Hahaha just ask her in a romantic way.maybe she lost her when she was small that made her think she is a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2017
grin

Is ur gf a whale? grin

Baba...maybe u got a tiny meat dangling between ur skinny thighs lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2017
so its a new thing 2 you or what lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by opedaydydx9(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Gentlevin: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Your monicker (byforcefuck) says it all so y are u bothered if she is a virgin or not. Just keep screwing by force but pls stay away from my virgin she-goat.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Emac34: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

maybe she lost her when she was small.
then I guess it would have been tight nah or is there something we don't know
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Emac34:
then I guess it would have been tight nah or is there something we don't know

Hmmm just ask her.is she in her wet period because with that you can penetrate easily

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha just ask her in a romantic way.maybe she lost her when she was small that made her think she is a virgin.
its not easy to sound romantic especially when I have been faithful only to discover this

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so its a new thing 2 you or what lipsrsealed
so it's normal?

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Is ur gf a whale? grin

is that enough reason for he puni to swallow my d..k
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by mrsfavour(f): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
it must not be that tight.
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by McBrooklyn(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
mrsfavour:
it must not be that tight.
virgin puni? Swallowing a dick that has bruised some punis in the past?
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by mofeoluwadassah: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
ByForceFuck:
so it's normal?
who ask you
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by benswagtt(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Is ur gf a whale? grin

u don't speak pidgin or u don't know how to speak.. which?
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
who ask you
I hope you didnt swallow anything when you were a virgin sad
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by mofeoluwadassah: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
ByForceFuck:
I hope you didnt swallow anything when you were a virgin sad
undecided
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Oyindidi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
More like a rapist
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
More like a rapist
what? By the way you sound like someone that has been raped before. Who was that bastard that raped you?
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Oyindidi(f): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
ByForceFuck:
what? By the way you sound like someone that has been raped before. Who was that bastard that raped you?
You raped that girl.
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by loverboy2000: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
hello ladies,
today i bring to your doorstep the most Engraving and adorable Aso Ebi Gowns ever made, these are styles that are going to Make you feel Heavenly.
bringing out the style and class in you. so this is an opportunity for you to have one. Watch video below to see and don't forget to visit your tailor after watching!!!
see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjloHNaw44
Re: Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
You raped that girl.
I am not a rapist honey. So what did you do to the guy that raped you?

(1) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions / Boobs Wahala. / Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.