Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? (5068 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by PreyingMantis(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
jmoore:
You want referendum, but you don't want to participate in elections? Who then would speak on your behalf in the National assembly if you don't vote them in? Are you waiting for Trump or Putin to organize the referendum?

Political ignorance is the path Nnamdi Kanu is treading.

If Nigeria is a failed state, then all states in the southeast are included in the failure.
It is Igbos that are governors of all south eastern states. Have they transformed their various states to Dubai?
undecided
Stop singing that overused song. We're tired of listening to it. The Nigerian system is structured in a way that makes it practically impossible for my people to get anything from the National Assembly because they don't have the numbers to influence anything. The incident of the South-East Development Commission Bill is a prime example. Nigeria is a wicked and criminal arrangement and MUST be dismantled.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by vanbonattel: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

But you have been part of the country? Are you saying you didn't help kill it? Let's be honest, so we know where we are going. Government has failed including Igbo's in power, so who do we blame for the country's failure and how does Biafra, oduduwa, Niger Delta, etc help solve the problem?

The country failed only when we stopped trying,

We stopped trying only when the present government started a witch hunt instead of a good planned government

Biafra, oduduwa, arewa and nd may be better. They present a chance for a different approach

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by freshest4live: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Stop singing that overused song. We're tired of listening to it. The Nigerian system is structured in a way that makes it practically impossible for my people to get anything from the National Assembly because they don't have the numbers to influence anything. The incident of the South-East Development Commission Bill is a prime example. Nigeria is a wicked and criminal arrangement and MUST be dismantled.
The influential igbos in Jonathan's era what did they do? How have they lifted the igbos from their so called marginalization? How many outstanding Governors have you had? Convince me that Biafra and secession is the best solution and l would do my best to support this cause and convince others in my little way.
Kanu and the latest Nollywood theatrics from him makes your movement look rather too emotional and unserious, apply emotion to get the attention of the so called zoo, then finish it off with logic and debate not Nollywood shows.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:
All these posts and no one can counter Nnamdi Kanu's narrative.

The simple reason is that you can't.
Where is the narrative. And people will be countering invisible narrative ni. Show the narrative first, cos when I opened the thread, was expecting to see the so called narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

The influential igbos in Jonathan's era what did they do? How have they lifted the igbos from their so called marginalization? How many outstanding Governors have you had? Convince me that Biafra and secession is the best solution and l would do my best to support this cause and convince others in my little way.
Kanu and the latest Nollywood theatrics from him makes your movement look rather too emotional and unserious, apply emotion to get the attention of the so called zoo, then finish it off with logic and debate not Nollywood shows.
That is the problem, no conviction. He said no one counters kanu narrative, but can't put the narrative out.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
wizzakosh:
Where is the narrative. And people will be countering invisible narrative ni. Show the narrative first, cos when I opened the thread, was expecting to see the so called narrative.

He says that Nigeria is a failed state.

That is the narrative. Is it that hard to realize what he has been saying?

5 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by PreyingMantis(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:
I hope you don't commit suicide because of Biafra matter. Leave Biafrans alone and get on with your life. Miserable unity beggar!
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by pazienza(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
gartamanta:

Nigeria is a disasterous faliure so there is nothing to counter. The only hope of the ONE NIGERIA chanters is that we should stay together and hopefully, 10,000 years from now, we will all learn to love each other and build a great nation

Lol

Make I follow you laugh grin

One person once called it : "Since I know I can't make it alone, let's all stick together and fail together, rather than see you leave and make it, while I continue being a failure" , attitude. The crab in a barrel attitude.

9 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2017
pazienza:

One person once called it : "Since I know I can't make it alone, let's all stick together and fail together, rather than see you leave and make it, while I continue being a failure" , attitude. The crab in a barrel attitude.

Misery loves company.

But the Igbos are wiser

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Yes his wife and kid are abroad,but he stayed almost 2years in a Nigerian prison. Can you stay 1 month in a police cell?
His family are abroad,but his father and mother are in his home state.
I'm asking again, can you stay 1month in a police cell in Nigeria without crying your eyes out?
labonita1:
the same thing APC promised us before coming into power...

Am sick and tired of this country. Nnamdi Kanu family are in London safe from Nigeria troubles, when the problem start now the poor masses will be the one to bear all the pains.

A sound warning to youth
Let start doing things right, forget about APC,PDP and Biafra. They don't love us, everyone is fighting for their own selfish reason, stop wasting your time supporting these people and hurting your fellow Nigerians, their families are protected and properly taken care of.

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Some peeps just come here n spew nonsense...so Namdi Kanu will stop kidnapping, rape, fraud, baby factory, counterfeiting, drugs dealing etc which is the stock in trade from the land of the rising sun. Well if he can do that, the world at large will be a better place and the "Zoo" will be much better.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2017
The only response is threats of violence. . .an imitation of jungle life.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
quid:
The only response is threats of violence. . .an imitation of jungle life.

Igbos say they want a peaceful referendum.

Some dumb Nigerians see this as an act of war.

It is hard to understand home some people think.

And they wonder why Nnamdi Kanu considers Nigeria zoo or a failed state. The narrative he has been saying since he started Radio Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by ApexPredator: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
US department of state released a report way back that by 2015 Nigeria would be a failed state. 2015 Nigerians elected Buhari and sealed their fate.
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by kenny987(f): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
freshest4live:

So your concern is for your people alone and not Nigeria? Are your people not Nigerians? if you and your people have failed in Nigeria and by extension failed Nigeria, what makes you think you would not fail Biafra?

Yes! His concern is for his people cos it's better and easier to cater for a smaller, clearly identified people with similar ideology. Are others too dumb to fight for themselves? In fact, the moment that which is sought is achieved, it'll translate to major positives for the rest who make up whatever is left of Nigeria. At the end, he'd have killed 2 birds with one stone.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by kenny987(f): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guestlander:

If Kanu had directed his hate at the politicians, starting with his own biafran politicians, perhaps Nigerians would have listened to him.
If he had spoken out against the Nigerian system itself, perhaps Nigerians would have cared.
He didn't do any of these, he started with hate and he made it clear that he wanted to commit genocide against Nigerians.

Oh yes! Everything he says and does is against the Nigerian system. Pointing out the wicked kidnapping and forceful conversion of underage Christian girls is no crime, hating and cursing a system that translates to the lifestyle of animals obtainable in Nigeria is certainly justified, calling out fulani herdsmen for their murderous intention to overrun the South is no hate, cursing divisive elements that will not stand for anything but go to the press to market destructive half-truths because it used to be at their disposal is not wickedness!

It is Nigerians that run and perpetuate such ugly systems so every word he utters against them including Igbo politicians is justified. U may choose to refuse to listen because u feel offended but then, the ailment and rot remains. Go beyond the seemingly offensive words, identify the truth therein and demand a change of the status quo as he and majority of the Igbos have done.

Now APC is setting up committee for restructuring, who would have thought that possible if not for the response to Nnamdi Kanu? Even though it is mere political grandstanding and Biafrans have already moved beyond that nonsense, it shows there is an awakening however pretentious. Stay there and be feeling offended.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by kenny987(f): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
KINGwax007:
cripple ko, lame ni.

Your kinsmen, who met $60b and left $35b, left the economy in a robost way abi?

See what your darling Bubu has superintended over, he wants people to be as skinny and gaunt as he looks...God forbid!

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Terkimbi01: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
freshest4live:

So your concern is for your people alone and not Nigeria? Are your people not Nigerians? if you and your people have failed in Nigeria and by extension failed Nigeria, what makes you think you would not fail Biafra?

See. don't blame anybody.
its like Nigeria has not shown you her ugly side.

Why should I be concerned about Nigeria when Nigeria is not concerned about me?

Just come to Benue State and you will understand.

For now, I don't care about Nigeria. I care about Benue and the Middle Belt.

Nigeria can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Ngokafor(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
freshest4live:

But you have been part of the country? Are you saying you didn't help kill it? Let's be honest, so we know where we are going. Government has failed including Igbo's in power, so who do we blame for the country's failure and how does Biafra, oduduwa, Niger Delta, etc help solve the problem?

..Guy you and your tribe should just go form your country and leave all these whinnings from you..No one has time for your complaints least of all Igbos..It is too late for Nigeria.

...The average Igboman is sick and tired of Nigeria..thats why someone like Nnamdi Kanu is very popular inspite of his faults.

..Nigeria is a failed state..period.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
The nasrative that Nigeria is a failed state is a powerful narrative.

That is why the anti Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu naysayers are avoiding this thread like the plague.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Notasyouthink: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
U can never see because u are infected.
I think you are the one that is infected since you cannot see clearly and reason well.
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by hasyak(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
RECAP: Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu Through Radio Biafra.

Please Read!

COMMENTS MADE BY NNAMDI KANU
"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile RECAP: Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu Through Radio Biafra.

Please Read!

COMMENTS MADE BY NNAMDI KANU
"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist..."

"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed..."

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die..."

"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade..."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat..."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story..."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria..."

"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and
anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed..."

"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all..."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there..."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools..."

"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu, Chidinma, Chinyere, Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc..."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategizing..."

"It is either Biafra or death..."

I am still wondering why (Ike Ekweremmadu) the Deputy Senate President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe played significant roles in bailing the dissident who made the above gross provocative statements; it was really unbelievable that the two mentioned Senators celebrated the dissident and took photographs with him. The worst shock is that the Deputy Senate President and the other Senators who showed unwavering solidarity to the dissident retain their positions and remain in the Nigeria Senate and they are being paid with tax payers money from patriotic Nigerians.
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die..."

"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade..."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat..."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story..."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria..."

"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and
anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed..."

"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all..."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there..."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools..."

"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu, Chidinma, Chinyere, Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc..."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategizing..."

"It is either Biafra or death..."

I am still wondering why (Ike Ekweremmadu) the Deputy Senate President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe played significant roles in bailing the dissident who made the above gross provocative statements; it was really unbelievable that the two mentioned Senators celebrated the dissident and took photographs with him. The worst shock is that the Deputy Senate President and the other Senators who showed unwavering solidarity to the dissident retain their positions and remain in the Nigeria Senate and they are being paid with tax payers money from patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Notasyouthink: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
labonita1:
the same thing APC promised us before coming into power...

Am sick and tired of this country. Nnamdi Kanu family are in London safe from Nigeria troubles, when the problem start now the poor masses will be the one to bear all the pains.

A sound warning to youth
Let start doing things right, forget about APC,PDP and Biafra. They don't love us, everyone is fighting for their own selfish reason, stop wasting your time supporting these people and hurting your fellow Nigerians, their families are protected and properly taken care of.
Zoogerians can be funny sometimes, when Kanu was in London preaching love and freedom zoogeria​ns like you were shouting "let him come down to nija and preach what hes preaching, why is he hiding in London" now he is here face to face with the zoogerian government and you have shifted the goal post again by saying his family is not here.
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by whitebeard(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I think you are the one that is infected since you cannot see clearly and reason well.
if your own definition of thinking and reasoning(not infected) is to side with an individual that insults a nation that is more than 10x's it size more than 10x's its population, knowing well its consequences and still doing it, then I better be infected.
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Notasyouthink: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
if your own definition of thinking and reasoning(not infected) is to side with an individual that insults a nation that is more than 10x's it size more than 10x's its population, knowing well its consequences and still doing it, then I better be infected.
Point of correction, nigeria is not a nation and can never be forget about the size and its population. What you are seeing as an insult is not an insult rather, it is calling a speard by it's original name.
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by whitebeard(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Point of correction, nigeria is not a nation and can never be forget about the size and its population. What you are seeing as an insult is not an insult rather, it is calling a speard by it's original name.
"my nation" is not a zoo. U can't understand this..!?
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Notasyouthink: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
"my nation" is not a zoo. U can't understand this..!?
Your country is a ZOO and it is filled with savages and animals.
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by whitebeard(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Your country is a ZOO and it is filled with savages and animals.
. That is your leader..!! I wish u good luck..! Now I understand why u call Nigeria a zoo, cause KANU said so, if he didn't u wouldn't have..!!

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Notasyouthink: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
. That is your leader..!! I wish u good luck..! Now I understand why u call Nigeria a zoo, cause KANU said so, if he didn't u wouldn't have..!!
The pictures you posted cannot​ change a thing rather it will make biafra to come faster. Yes Kanu made me to understand that nigeria is indeed a zoo he did that with proof and evidence. now, can you give me your own proof and evidence to convince me that Kanu have been lying to us?
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by whitebeard(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
The pictures you posted cannot​ change a thing rather it will make biafra to come faster. Yes Kanu made me to understand that nigeria is indeed a zoo he did that with proof and evidence. now, can you give me your own proof and evidence to convince me that Kanu have been lying to us?
u can't accept any proof or evidence that Nigeria isn't a zoo cause KANU has made u believe that.. I mean other countries see Nigeria as a country only biafrans and KANU think otherwise..! Even if u get Biafra now the younger generation would return it back to Nigeria..!

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Notasyouthink: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
u can't accept any proof or evidence that Nigeria isn't a zoo cause KANU has made u believe that.. I mean other countries see Nigeria as a country only biafrans and KANU think otherwise..! Even if u get Biafra now the younger generation would return it back to Nigeria..!
How do you know that when you've not given it a try? I need to see people counter Kanu's objectives about the zoo.
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Freemancipation: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2017
pazienza:

This is the exact reason they are against igbos leaving. Well said. Big applause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo / Are Nigerians Better Off Today Under Buhari Than 4 Years Ago? - Sen Saraki / Gov. Ugwuanyi Presents N109.199 Billion 2019 Budget Estimates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.