Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) (37408 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Raheem Lawal Poses With His 4 Kids / Raheem Lawal Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by cyojunior1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Zeebae:
FTC on July 1 Halellujah... Am surely gon make A in the couse i wrote today.. Praise the Lord once more.... kissFTC on July 1 Halellujah... Am surely gon make A in the couse i wrote today.. Praise the Lord once more....

Are u still on drugs ?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Geofavor:
Do you have a job at all? You're always on every FP thread struggling for FTC, while Seun is In his comfort making his cool cash. And he doesn't pay you a dime, does he? To make matters worse, your posts are often filled with pessimism.

And what are you doing here?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Geofavor(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:

And what are you doing here?
Reading the news, not hustling for FTC. You lots should find something doing.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I honestly don't understand why Nigerian footballers have a poor sense of style.
See how they look like Almajiri people on Sallah day.

My heart goes out to Ahmed Musa's life when this 'calabar' girl Juliet eventually shows him the difference between okpa and moi-moi oka.

Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by PurestBoy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I honestly don't understand why Nigerian footballers have a poor sense of style.
See how they look like Almajiri people on Sallah day.

My heart goes out to Ahmed Musa's life when this 'calabar' girl Juliet eventually shows him the difference between okpa and moi-moi oka.

Since over my 10yrs on nairaland I've not seen an irresponsible commenter like this, God! is dis what nairaland has become?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Geofavor:
Reading the news, not hustling for FTC. You lots should find something doing.

You don't have anything doing my fren, cos if you did, trolling upandan wouldn't have been possible for you.

So bros, get a life...at good life tongue
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by SirGoldEjike(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Thanks for the observation. I was trained not to brag about wealth...but let me school you a bit.
I'm far more established and enlightened than you'd ever aspire to be.
I'm amongst the few living the dream without having to do crime.
God bless you.
Gosh!! You really schooled him well, i just pray he learnt his lesson, now bro are you a young professor?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Maj196(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Thanks for the observation. I was trained not to brag about wealth...but let me school you a bit.
God bless you.
Never knew NwaAmaikpe was also a savage. Only thought he only spill trash.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by emmasege: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Musa has not got a wife that will stay with him till old age. If he couldn't keep a submissive and less expensive Hausa wife, how will he keep a flamboyant and outgoing Calabar girl, especially after his playing days are over and he no longer earns millions?

Musa may be so unfortunate to have met this new girl who could rip him off of his little earnings in Leicester or wherever he is.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by uchwar1: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ahmed has been calabarised
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by HausaOverlord: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Baba God make everyone rich, so u wuldnt be referred to as others
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Zeebae:
FTC on July 1
Halellujah...
Am surely gon make A in the couse i wrote today..
Praise the Lord once more.... kissFTC on July 1
Halellujah...
Am surely gon make A in the couse i wrote today..
Praise the Lord once more....
I use to think FTC mean first to comment maybe you should tell me the meaning of yours
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Humility017(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
johnreh:
the only ambitious super eagles player is Wilfred Ndidi. others are out there for the money, very unambitious!

kindly define your ftc, thanks.
frankly.
many African players are never ambitious...
I watched how C. Ronaldo trains I was marveled and I ask myself why won't he be the World best...
just same way...a student ought to study hard to be the best....likewise a footballer ought to train hard to be the best..

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Lawan112(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Nice wedding pictures
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Damzy624(m): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Lawan112(m): 1:22am On Jul 02, 2017
wish you twice baby's

Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by ignosi: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

God bless you.
shocked
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

God bless you.
love but a little harsh. People dont seem to mind their poo
Re: Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) by monex(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

God bless you.
except you know the guy personally enough to know his aspirations, you can't say the bolded with 100% certainty. I know you to give logical, rather than emotional, responses so this is different.

apologies if i do not understand the use of hyperbole in english as logical.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

UFC 278: Leon Edwards Defeats Usman Kamaru / Japan Vs Senegal: World Cup (2 - 2) On June 24, 2018 / Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.