Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress (983 Views)

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Nebe Ifeoma Marks Birthday With Adorable Photos / Fast Rising Nollywood Diva Slays In Style For Birthday Shoot / Fast-rising Nollywood Actress Inem Peter, Shares More Curvy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by veeveejay(f): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Amoge Linda Asiuloka

Linda Amoge is a fast rising nollywood actress who have so much passion after acting,
She joined nollywood in the Year 2016, Amoge has never been rejected from any Audition and this is because of her versatile acting style,
She presently under going a straining Divine onyx film and Music, where she is studying Editing, acting and film production.

Amoge speaks

My vision is to be one of the top Nollywood actress, not just Nollywood but Hollywood

Where do u see your self in few years to come?

On top of the world, I am going places,
I see my self going higher and higher, going places, and impacting lives through my acting,

Your thanks :

My special thanks goes to my father, he has been there for me in every area, my mum she is just too much, mum you are the best mum ever, to my Uncle (Uncle Uzo) a big thanks to him, he has supported me a lot,
I will not forget Director Cliffmanuel Akoma he has been wonderful,
Director Ebenezer Vivian,Adasam Juliet

To Dofmi, Dofmi has given me opportunity to see my future with wisdom, Dofmi is more than a film school, its a place you will be and be filled. Yes I will get there even when it seems u can't, in fact the first lead role I played in a movie, was given to me by the Institute, Divine onyx film and Music Institute Lagos campus.

Are u fully into acting now?

Yes, I have just graduated from University of Port Harcourt. And right now waiting for my service, so I am fully into acting now.

How did u feel when u got the first lead role?

Actually I was so happy and tensed, because it was not, my first time and after reading the script, I found out there where lot of scenes where I will have to cry, I thought bringing out tears will be a problem to me, I called my director Cliffmanuel Akoma ( an acting coach in Dofmi ) and told him that my problem will be crying, he gave me tips on her to bring out tears,
I practice it and it worked for me, so when I got to set it was never a problem to me again, I was directed by the student directors of Dofmi, they actually taught me a lot and with their help I was able to carry the role and it came out fine, once again all thanks to Dofmi student directors for giving me the opportunity.

So how re u preparing for ur next shoot?

I have been praying and preparing well, reading my script and trying to make the script my second nature as we were taught at Dofmi, I am committed to my script so that I will interpret the script well, one thing very important in acting is interpreting your role, and understanding your character, we were taught not to act the character but be the character, put your self in the shoe of the character, know your character's desire. That is the only way to get it right.
What do u have to say to those who have passion in acting?

OK em.... Its a good thing to have passion for acting, but your passion is not just enough, u need commitment, it your commitment to acting that will pronounce you, secondly don't stop learning acting crafts, because you need to know what acting is all about, so that when the opportunity comes you will give your best, go to film school and learn acting to add to your talent, there re a lot in acting, I once thought I knew it all until I took some lectures @ Divine onyx film and Music Institute . The Institute gave me a clear picture about acting and now I can boldly tell u I am good, I can act any role and act it well,
Acting has been my dream I am so happy it has come to reality, so if acting is your dream, wake up from that dream and face the reality, you can make it happen turn your dream to a reality now by taking a bold step

Do u think there is still more opportunity for up coming actors and actresses?

A lot of opportunities, any one can be a star, it depends on the person, nollywood is open for every body if u know what you want, you will get what you want.

As a beautiful girl, what has been your challenges in the industry?

nothing, because of my passion and commitment to acting, I refused to recognize any challenge,

Any sexual harassment?

(She smile) I wont say yes really, because we were taught how to avoid such not to come, I have not experience any.

Tell us about your personal life, do you wish to get married soon and do you have some one you want to settle with?
(laughing) No comment yet, but when the time comes, you all will know

OK your love life?

(Still Laughing) still no answer

Final word from you?

Once a gain my appreciation goes to almighty God, I also wish to thank Director Cliffmanuel Akoma for making me believe so much in myself, and to all other student directors in Dofmi, that I worked with in the just concluded movie, to Dofmi board of directors and to my family and friends. Thanks so much, I love you all.

We have just heard from the fast raising nollywood actress, who just joined nollywood last year, and she's doing so well, raising so fast and have played lead role in a lot of films coming out soon.

Amoge, thank u so much for given us your time, to work with Amoge, contact her manager 08038973375,

Amoge : (answered)
You re welcome.
I want to say this as my last word on this interview, Divine onyx film and Music Institute is a place to be in, u can be part of the good news, contact the admin office today for enquiries or registration 08084705642.

Culled from https://dofminews..com/2017/07/amoge-linda-asiuloka.html?spref=fb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by veeveejay(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
More

Re: Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Chikelue2000(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who be dis one?
Re: Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nawa o

1 Share

Re: Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Hotshawarma(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
No be only fast rising,na fast and furious
Re: Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by veeveejay(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
more

Re: Amoge Linda Amoge Is A Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who is this one again now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Who Knows This Before Now?? Find Out What O'clock Really Means / Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) / Wizkid's SFTOS Album Competes With Adele And Mary J Blige's For Album Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.