Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? (548 Views)

Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why / ‘expecting Compensation From A Man After Having S*x With Him Is Prostitution: / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by Basic123: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have always heard the saying but no one has being able to tell me why and how.

Do you also agree with the saying,why and how

Re: Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
No I think useless thread creation on pointless topics is even older
Re: Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
They based it on the Bible.. cool

Re: Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by Kondomatic(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Basic123:
I have always heard the saying but no one has being able to tell me why and how.

Do you also agree with the saying,why and how
It's not true

Whatever her first client did to raise the money he used to pay for her service is obviously the oldest profession.
Re: Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
It's obviously farming duhdoy
Re: Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by Basic123: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's not true

Whatever her first client did to raise the money he used to pay for her service is obviously the oldest profession.
hmmm,this is intelligent.I think it should be farming or politics.
Re: Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by Fadiga24(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's not true

Nigga you intelligent.

But what if she did it for a favour?
Re: Is Prostitution Truely The Oldest Profession On Earth? by iaamxavier(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Physicians farmers judges Maids Hoeing is also among ermm gold smith and gold miners etc!

(1) (Reply)

Savagery Of The Day: Between Cynthia Morgan And A Social Media Beggar / 10 Things Guys Do Online That Drive Women Away / 5 Tricks To Make Her Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.