Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders (4261 Views)

We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths / Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President / Why We Will Never Be A Part Of Biafra- Urhobo Elders Issue Strong Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:
Where is Urhobo? Must be in Chad, because I see them as insignificant.

Brah

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

Igbos have more resources than your inconsequential urhobo. Oyigbo LGA ALONE had more resources than you ugly ducklings attention seeking wh0re asses. Like billyonaire said despite your loud mouthing, you ain't sh1t worth the level of whorimg and notice me by force una do. Hell you ain't even done fighting the itsekiri and ijaws whom stay kicking your asses for little resources and land do have. I'm delta igbo so I know more about your ugly duckling asses than you know about mine.

While I'm at it.....there's a reason why Massob had very little followers and most igbos ignored them. Maybe it's because they kept including your inconsequential urhobo and IPOB dismissing y'all may be the same reason theor followers magnified cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Anyway staying on NL and media shaking una asses ain't going to cut it. I heard Nnamdi would be in Asaba in a month or so. Go and shake your ugly duckling asses there maybe then he'll notice una cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Are you just naturally dumb or generously stùpid tonight? According to you, OYIGBO HAD, so what gives? Honestly, I have never encountered a two-faced, self-destructive, unstable folks as some of you. The other day it was the Edo nation you insulted alongside the Itsekiris, today, it is the Urhobo nation. Sorry, boy, you could ask your people to bring their madness to the very heart of Urhobo land and see how you would be whooped silly.

The same IPOB that begged the Urhobo nation to obey the sit-at-home order or the one founded in Israel and is yet to be introduced or which? Your brand of stùpid is tear rubber. Biko, run along and switch off that data before you exhaust the 10MB bonus your carrier gave you. Ekpa. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

Brah

With the noise Urhobos are making here, you will think there are up to 715 persons in the entire tribe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Are you just naturally dumb or generously stùpid tonight? According to you, OYIGBO HAD, so what gives? Honestly, I have never encountered a two-faced, self-destructive, unstable folks as some of you. The other day it was the Edo nation you insulted alongside the Itsekiris, today, it is the Urhobo nation. Sorry, boy, you could ask your people to bring their madness to the very heart of Urhobo land and see how you would be whooped silly.

The same IPOB that begged the Urhobo nation to obey the sit-at-home order or the one founded in Israel and is yet to be introduced or which? Your brand of stùpid is tear rubber. Biko, run along and switch off that data before you exhaust the 10MB bonus your carrier gave you. Ekpa. cheesy

Produce the letter IPOB wrote to Urhobos?

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by fratermathy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

With the noise Urhobos are making here, you will think there are up to 715 persons in the entire tribe cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself. Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Amberon11: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Didn't read cheesy [s]
Nonaira1:

I listen to Radio Biafra EVERYDAY when and where did Nnamdi Kanu made this your highlighted story grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
See what attention seeking wh0ring don reduce una to. Chei

Btw: when did IPOB write about urhobo joining the sitathome. The article in which your wh0ring brother brought to this forum to seek attention like una are known for was writing by an IPOB supporter...emphasis on the word SUPPORTER. I guess in your deluded head the statement claiming that Nnamdi is bigger than Jesus that was written by a supporter must be the words of IPOB and NK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I told the other person , shaking your asses on the media sure ain't cutting. Y'all still not being noticed despite the notice me by force you're doing
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by fratermathy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Here's a link to the MISERABLE PLEA:
http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/05/appeal-to-isokouhrobo-to-observe.html
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Outofsync(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nice...
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sanchez my love is on fayaaaaa!! cheesy
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by pazienza(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Sunday Okafor , wrote on behalf of himself. He isn't an IPOB representative.

Try to show integrity at times.

7 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Still searching for any know Biafran person that made the comments. The article could have been written by Urhobos themselves to feel important.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

Thank you brother. The way there less-than-800 person tribe try to make themselves visible is annoying at times.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Sure , we are lynching him here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

You must think everyone is the South are those dark, stone-faced motorcyclists running aimlessly around the fraud you proclaimed your head. We are not that miserable as a people, pal. wink
Sanchez, Sanchez, Sanchez!!! Na who dey teach you this kain bad mouth? It surely can't be me because I am a model Nairalander cheesy

Lmaaao!!!
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

This illiterate does not even understand the word TYPO. Even my comment to your brother, this clown showed what an ediot he is. Asking about a HAD despite I mention that oyigbo is 2nd largest producing area in that Niggeria.Talking about IPOB begged urhobo to sit at home despite already been addressed that a supporter made the claim, not IPOB.
Surprised you didn't joined your brother is claiming that Nnamdi Kanu mentioned una in radio biafra. Like the idiotic wh0ring joke una have stayed making yourselves look like

While I'm at it
Oyigbo LGA has more oil resources than urhobo that is a fact. Their community that spreads from Abia to River state produces oil. They are the reason why river is the second largest oil producing state in country and also the reason why Abia is an oil producing state.

And this is without adding Egbema community whom also holds more oil than your inconsequential urhobo community.

You crying that your community is being insulted. This coming from the clowns that have been insulting igbos all over NL. Cry me a river b1tch. Who the f2k you think you're talking to. News flash I'm from delta state so I know the amount of insult urhobo have amd done to Igbos. Don't even delude yourselves that you'll come here and try to use itsekiri and edo as shield for the act you are known for. For the paSt fucking 2 years, your attention seeking wh0re community have used ipob and biafra to look for attention and insult igbo even despite the fact those 2 fucking years you've been told REPEATEDLY by several on this forum that you were not and still not included in Biafra.

Rather to accept their statement, you clowns went seeking images from Massob to delude your ugly duckling asses. Kind similar your other quote where you stated "IPOB beggwd urhobo to join the biafra sit at home." Since when did a supporter now represent IPOB and NK. You people stay deluding yourself Funny Massob even longed dropped the Biafra map images that you lots used to delude yourself. Like I said earlier...ugly duckling who continues to delude herself than men wants her that's what you urhobo reminds me off

Since you guys want to be an attention seeking wh0res, you getting that attention you seek for.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Nay, I see him throwing fireballs all over the thread. I am braying laughter all over the place!!
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

grin grin grin grin grin

They continously getting their asses handed to then by iteskiri and ijaws yet they think igbos care about their inconsequential asses.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Nay, I see him throwing fireballs all over the thread. I am braying laughter all over the place!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

See delusions

He needs that cheerleaders to deal with the pain he's going through.

So cheerlead on.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

I just hope you would stay mum after this.
http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/05/appeal-to-isokouhrobo-to-observe.html?m=1
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

Biko help me tell am..

So Nnamdi Kanu and Emma powerful no get mouth to speak again eeh.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wh0ring for 2 years yet still unnoticed. Sad really.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

See delusions

He needs that cheerleaders to deal with the pain he's going through.

So cheerlead on.
Abeg swerve make I laugh jor cheesy
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Abeg swerve make I laugh jor cheesy

You can laugh.

Your love needs his chick to cheer him on .
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

cheesy
Don't mind me jare. These ragtag folks are good at making pointless comments, thinking and believing that they are making sense.

Yorubas are gathered on a particular thread dishing intellectual points towards their agitation and these ones would jump from thread to thread like they are looking for oil to drill. Unfortunately, they have successfully turned me into something I hate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Amberon11:
Didn't read cheesy

Of course you won't read.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Thank you brother. The way there less-than-800 person tribe try to make themselves visible is annoying at times.
The entire Urhobo nation is 800, while the Igbos are just 1000. Simply return to Evans Comprehensive Community High School you finished from to get your tuition balance. You're just one special kind of stùpid.

3 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

How come I did not see this comment earlier? shocked Thanks for educating the clueless ones, bro.' Biko, collect two chilled bottles of the best beverage from Mama Achenu's stall down the road. Use it to unwind. All the drinks are on me. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
[s]
Nonaira1:

This illiterate does not even understand the word TYPO. Even my comment to your brother, this clown showed what an ediot he is. Asking about a HAD despite I mention that oyigbo is 2nd largest producing area in that Niggeria.Talking about IPOB begged urhobo to sit at home despite already been addressed that a supporter made the claim, not IPOB.
Surprised you didn't joined your brother is claiming that Nnamdi Kanu mentioned una in radio biafra. Like the idiotic wh0ring joke una have stayed making yourselves look like

While I'm at it
Oyigbo LGA has more oil resources than urhobo that is a fact. Their community that spreads from Abia to River state produces oil. They are the reason why river is the second largest oil producing state in country and also the reason why Abia is an oil producing state.

And this is without adding Egbema community whom also holds more oil than your inconsequential urhobo community.

You crying that your community is being insulted. This coming from the clowns that have been insulting igbos all over NL. Cry me a river b1tch. Who the f2k you think you're talking to. News flash I'm from delta state so I know the amount of insult urhobo have amd done to Igbos. Don't even delude yourselves that you'll come here and try to use itsekiri and edo as shield for the act you are known for. For the paSt fucking 2 years, your attention seeking wh0re community have used ipob and biafra to look for attention and insult igbo even despite the fact those 2 fucking years you've been told REPEATEDLY by several on this forum that you were not and still not included in Biafra.

Rather to accept their statement, you clowns went seeking images from Massob to delude your ugly duckling asses. Kind similar your other quote where you stated "IPOB beggwd urhobo to join the biafra sit at home." Since when did a supporter now represent IPOB and NK. You people stay deluding yourself Funny Massob even longed dropped the Biafra map images that you lots used to delude yourself. Like I said earlier...ugly duckling who continues to delude herself than men wants her that's what you urhobo reminds me off

Since you guys want to be an attention seeking wh0res, you getting that attention you seek for.
[/s]
Too much stupidity in one post. By the way, which of the Igbos are you, Jewish Igbo, Enclave Igbo or Northern Igbo? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
Too much stupidity in one post. By the way, which of the Igbos are you, Jewish Igbo, Enclave Igbo or Northern Igbo? cheesy

The illiterate resulted to his people usual act of diverting attention.

Whether I'm Jewish, enclave or northern igbo still does not remove your inconsequential urhobo is not wanted or even noticed by Ipob and NK despite the attention seeking una have been doing for years. grin grin tongue
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:
For where? shocked Sanchez has taken you lot to the cleaners, and is dusting his hands off you lot!

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
I don talk say I no go laugh before, but...! shocked cheesy wink grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

For where? shocked Sanchez has taken you lot to the cleaners, and is dusting his hands off you lot!

The inferno has consumed him. The tyres are still burning on his neck grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

How come I did not see this comment earlier? shocked Thanks for educating the clueless ones, bro.' Biko, collect two chilled bottles of the best beverage from Mama Achenu's stall down the road. Use it to unwind. All the drinks are on me. cool

The old grandpa Savage that wails to the Mods each time he's been dragged have arrived to do is usual cheerleading. I'm surprised it took you this long. Probably you were raping your sister at that time

Welcome grandpapa that desperately wish he's a teenager

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govs Who Have Paid April Salary As At Today 24/04/2020 / EndSARS Protests: Enugu Government Suspends Curfew / Breaking! 9 Soldiers Killed In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.