Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Unbelieveable Fact About Queen Of Sheba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unbelieveable Fact About Queen Of Sheba (1195 Views)

Unbelieveable!! Toddler Shows Off Reporting Skills With Homemade Microphone / Unbelieveable!!! Woman Hides 2 Dead Babies Inside Freezer And This Happen. / Fact About Apricots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelieveable Fact About Queen Of Sheba by Freegift75: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1809441149368547&id=1662311720748158&__tn__=%2As&_rdr

THE TRUTH ABOUT BILIKISU SUGBON - The Biblical Queen Of Sheba
In the whole history of the ancient African communities, Oke Eiri stands out to be one of the oldest. Oke Eiri predates Nigeria as a nation. It has it's origin traceable back to bible days.
Oke Eiri has being in existence before the birth of Jesus Christ. Oke Eiri has being in existence before the invention of Christianity and Islam.
Oke Eri means "A Hill That can not be submerged"
It is the town where the grave of Queen of Sheba was situated.
Queen of Sheba was a native of Ethopia. She was a woman of great wealth, beauty, and power.
The Queen of Sheba is a Biblical figure. The tale of her visit to King Solomon has undergone extensive Jewish, Arabian, and Ethiopian elaborations, and has become the subject of one of the most widespread and fertile cycles of legends in the Orient.
The queen of Sheba in the Hebrew Bible, from Ethiopic came to Jerusalem "with a very great retinue, with camels bearing spices, and very much gold, and precious stones" ( I Kings 10:2). She came "to prove him with hard questions," which Solomon answered to her satisfaction. They exchanged gifts, after which she returned to her land.
The excuse for her visit, of course, would be her desire to see the famous king. Part of her motive was curiosity
about Solomon, who enjoyed a reputation for being a shrewd judge of character and a learned scholar as well. This is part of the truth. But she was certainly interested in the possibility of trade with Solomon’s thriving kingdom.
She settled in Oke Eiri around 8thBC.
Queen of Sheba was a prominent Sorcerer and spiritually fortified.
When she arrived Oke Eri, she built a kingdom, lived for several year with hundreds of slaves and entourage. She ventured into pottery which was the original occupation practised in the community then.
Queen of Sheba married an indigene of Oke Eri called "ALEYO".
Bilikisu was a powerful woman and also met a Powerful Man "Aleyo" whom she chose as husband. They married for years.
There arose a conflict between the queen and Aleyo which led to death of the Man.
The mystery, Aleyo never died of physical death. He ordered the ground to open and entered. The place remains there till date for proof.
Bilikisu also died but for hundreds of years, it's mysterious to note that no single leaf could drop on her grave even till date.
The burial site has turned out to be a tourist centre where most people visit.
It has been confirmed that every request made at the grave side comes to fruition.

Re: Unbelieveable Fact About Queen Of Sheba by dayskid: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good for her

Re: Unbelieveable Fact About Queen Of Sheba by hodusglobal(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
A big lie...
Re: Unbelieveable Fact About Queen Of Sheba by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
In Ethiopia, we call her Makda. She had a son called "Menelik I" from King Solomon of Israel. Ethiopia Abyssinians(Amharas and Tigrays) claim they are descendants of Menelik I.

When Menelik I grown, he went to Israel to see his father. It's believed that when Menelik I returned to Ethiopia from his visit, he stole the Ark of the Covenant(contains the 10 commandments) and took it with him. It's believed that the Ark of the Covenant is found in a church that is found in Axum(northern Ethiopia).

I'm Atheist, so I don't believe what the Bible says about her. She may be a real person who existed in the 10th century BC with different story, but there are no concrete evidences to support her existence.

Ethiopians, Nigerians and few others claim she is one of theirs. So her story is confusing, but very interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Photos Of An Abattoir In Edo State / Jewish Scientists Present Results That Show That Biafrans Are Jew / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.