Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child (3556 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by leoloi: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
mine is "governor" grin

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by dingbang(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Government

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by ikp120(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ashawo (that's the name given to most Nigerian girls because most of them date for money) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Hillzy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ipob

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Although Jay and Bey just called their only son SIR (wtf?!), there has been some worst name in history.... It reminded me of joke Adele Givens made once about ugly babies name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ZYB6E6i7U

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by ikeepitreal(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nebuzadaran!! commander of the biblical Nebuchadnezzar's army.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Heromaniaa: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Ehiscotch(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Drinkwater. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
ikp120:
Ashawo (that's the name given to most Nigerian girls because most of them date for money) grin grin grin
mine is agbero..that's the name given to most Nigerian guys because most of them can't survive if they don't shout and scream ashawo per second

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
All the names Hollywood celebrities give to their children eg. North West. Thought names were supposed to have a special meaning

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by newyorks(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:

mine is agbero..that's the name given to most Nigerian guys because most of them can't survive if they don't shout and scream ashawo per second
let de war begin. sekxy vs...? i dey my end cum beat me.
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ability, Anointing, Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by ikp120(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:

E pain am. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by nikkypearl(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sir and Rumi sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
ikp120:
E pain am. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin
yeye guy..lol
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:
All the names Hollywood celebrities give to their children eg. North West. Thought names were supposed to have a special meaning
Hollywood celebrities give their children bad names but damn African-American names are ridiculous....Zaquisha,Shaniqua,Leikisha,etc LOL

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by lalanice(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
peculiar, ...

blessing and faith for male kids..plain annoying.
LadyPrecy:
Ability, Anointing, Thanksgiving.
I honesty don't know how some parents pick names.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Alexis Gay, my college friend and dude was coincidentally feminine grin
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by McBrooklyn(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Worst... grin
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by ikp120(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:

yeye guy..lol
I know you're in love with me but you no wan tell me wink wink I can feel the vibes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Abeg let's go to the other room and do eheh eheh. grin grin grin grin LMAOgrin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Maxi112: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nebuchadnezzar grin
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jayceon:
Hollywood celebrities give their children bad names but damn African-American names are ridiculous....Zaquisha,Shaniqua,Leikisha,etc LOL

Hahaha. Riiight. An American "friend" of mine told me it was their way of rebelling against slavery back in the day. They've lost most of their original culture & identity, so those names were a way of creating a new identity for themselves, that's what she said.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Riiight. An American "friend" of mine told me it was their way of rebelling against slavery back in the day. They've lost most of their original culture & identity, so those names were a way of creating a new identity for themselves, that's what she said.
okay...I guess they are using those names for the same reason they speak 'english' the way they do,to rebel against the language of the oppressor.I understand where they coming from

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jayceon:
okay...I guess they are using those names for the same reason they speak 'english' the way they do,to rebel against the language of the oppressor.I understand where they coming from

Yeah. IMO, they're taking it too far with the language thing though, because it makes them sound illiterate. Most of the ones I know online can't even spell lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by leoloi: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
possible grin
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by imitateMe(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Obowunmi, majekodunmi( Make e no pain me), mzeribe, strong-power etc
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by mofeoluwadassah: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
goodluck,monday,tuesday,friday,sunday
Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah. IMO, they're taking it too far with the language thing though, because it makes them sound illiterate. Most of the ones I know online can't even spell lol.
yeah you absolutely right about the language thing.It's like they rebelled way too much to the point where their anger ended up working against them.

I realized that even the so called "exceptional negroes" are struggling to construct a proper sentence without sounding like some crack head from the project.eg I once heard Steve Harvey saying "they WAS" instead of "they WERE"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jayceon:
yeah you absolutely right about the language thing.It's like they rebelled way too much to the point where their anger ended up working against them.

I realized that even the so called "exceptional negroes" are struggling to construct a proper sentence without sounding like some crack head from the project.eg I once heard Steve Harvey saying "they WAS" instead of "they WERE"

LMAO. True. But their hillbillies also talk like that though.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Bibi294(f): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
leoloi:
mine is "governor" grin

Answer

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child by Me77: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
NNAMDI KANU

Quote me and die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soo Depressed / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / A Night My Wife Sister Gave Me The Way I Want It Sexy With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.