Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? (2658 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / Are Nose Rings On Guys Cute Or Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by candylipz: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
a lesbian made a move on me last night i was shocked to my bones that i could not say anything how would you react if you were in my tight shoes ?
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by sesman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
perhaps the lesbian in question spotted a potential lesbian characteristic in you and decided to take her chances grin
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by holythug(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
oh yes. . .am homophobic, i might shove a stick down his throat
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by candylipz: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

am as straight as a pole,dont know why she picked on me
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
hhmmn,gues u had a nice time. Its jst dat u wr a victim,u wr d only chance wn d urge came. If i wr 2b in ur shoes,my reactions depend on wr she starts 4rm,wnt decline if she starts 4rm my pussy,if she is pretty no problem.
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by candylipz: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2010
lol
at first i was shocked couldn't say anything so she took it as a come on and went for the breastises i politely told her am straight and walked away and yes she is pretty
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2010
pls can u hook us up,wnt mind havn such xperience,pls pardon me.
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by candylipz: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
awww i just met her at a friend birthday get together last nite i dont know her personally i ll ask my friend if she knows her number if she does i ll hook u up are you in lagos?
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
yap,bt nt der right nw.in ph nw.no probs
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Krissykriss(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
@kissmylips, u makin me hot! Damn! Are guys welcome too?
@candylipz, whats up! Where u at?
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
that will be pretty awkward
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by candylips(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
na wa o. my name sake is getting more popular  grin
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
candylips:

na wa o. my name sake is getting more popular grin

she must either have a crush on you, or that is you
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Krissykriss(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ladies, y'all are gettin me confused here!
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by candylips(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
rokiatu:

she must either have a crush on you, or that is you

naah . she said it was an innocent mistake
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
if she realy said so,den i dnt thnk it wuld hapen again. Av always wish to hv such experience jst once,ws told its nt bad,to try.
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by kpolli(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
that means ur hottttt
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by omega25red(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ poster
how come you were calm if a guy were to come on to you the same way you would have flipped out but you took this potential gropping as nothing why?

If a homosexual came on to me i would tell em i am straight and that i dont roll like that (would be kind) but if someone came on to me and try to touch me then all hell will break loose
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Kgdavid(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
Yea lol i did some modeling/beauty pageant stuff and some guy started calling me afterwards telling me he waz ma fan cuz he thought i waz handsome and intelligent so initially i was just a little flattered. i just thought the dude waz being local. But this guy kept callin me at night though i never picked and then one day he texted me and told me he waz in luv with me!dang i waz so disgusted that i didnt reply and he left me alone.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by sweetpie23: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
shout in her face am not a homo
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
I'd say nope. I don't swing that way

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
What kind of thread is this? angry angry
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by chidipupay(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
I will politely tell him, YOU DEY CRAZE
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
I wouldnt forget my experience , back in the days way i dey school for enugu, i be go watch football match for viewing centre, na im one guy way sidon near me(in his mid) come dey smooch me for leg ,initially i be think say na unconscious act but the thing be come persist .I just stand up from my sit give the guy serious warning for public there. Serious Shame come catch the man.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by pchima: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
kissmylips u can hala me on pchima2003@yahoo.com thats if u are really curious
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by chidipupay(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
see wetin nairaland dey cause
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2010
pc chima,i shuld hala u 4wat? A les*bi*an frn or wat?
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2010
Normal occurrence for me jare. 
I just tell the person i'm straight but goodluck with your search
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by unitee(f): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ Poster if it were me I would just go to the book of Genesis nd make them read how God created a woman from a man's rib. tell them the message from God was for any thing that lives to multiply of its kind and fill the world like the sands of the oceans,(altho environmentalists would kill me for this verse due to global warming) Tell about how Noah took 2 of each kind them tell him/her to book a place in hell before they get filled up
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by pchima: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
i ll hook u up wiv a friend.
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by tutus(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
@POSTER,
I WOULD BE EXTREMELY FLATTERED
cry :-XAND HIT HER BACK ON HER center of gravity
WHT DO I STAND TO LOSE I TK A CHANCE,
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by CrazyMan(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
I would give him the beating of his life that is if I'm stronger than him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? / My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.