Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

“For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose (42428 Views)

Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by metromediaboss: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
A popular comedienne, Lepacious Bose, on Saturday said she made more money when she was overweight than when she became slim. Bose said this at a news conference in Lagos.

I was obese for 25-years. I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.

Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore.

Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.

I am also proud of the fact that my weight loss is an inspiration to others. I am happier, healthier and more confident. Presently, I am now a size 16. Two years ago, I was obese with a weight of 198kg.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/for-two-years-i-was-not-menstruating.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by lekjons(m): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2017
why the fuçk must we know?! yuck!

21 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by auntysimbiat(f): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Chei.. Ur problem

2 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by bikerboy1(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2017
cheesy Which kind wahala be this again

How does this aid the health of Mr President?

Abeggi undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by klassykute(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Eh?? U enta menopause for two years ni? Am not undastandin

18 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Bypass? God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by layuns(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmm... Life
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Neduzze5(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one.... You're looking better and sure much more healthier than before.

I hope never to marry a fat lady.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by NCANpatroller: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy for you
Make money by teaching other obese persons how to lose weight

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Nnamdi98(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmmm

7 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by lekhi: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Interesting
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by oshe11: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is whr SEYI LAW's dauta is heading if he no stop seeing those advice as curse

6 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Chuksemi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
A little bit of surgical adjustments here and there and she will be perfect. That's what the white will do and then start a reality TV show to showcase their new body and inspire other "wannabe" slim people.

Keep it Up Miss Bose, you have done what most of us don't have the courage to. So we settle for acceptance.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by GreatChizzy: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
So beautifully transformed.....

Slim is BAE

1 Like

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Yorubaangel(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
still in the church... I would have said I don't give a fvck... anyway you need to talk to bro down here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by mrlaw93(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
God id indeed great..
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
so now what?
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by ShoBabba(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Seen... Next please
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Money or long life.
Choose 1
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Coldfaya(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
really amazing. used to think some fat could never be shed until i saw her transformation. the journey must have been really though but worth it

5 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Time to find another career ma'am. You could go deeper into the entertainment world. Try some acting or rebrand your comic style. You should see your weight loss as an advantage and not a setback.

You also need to work on those saggy arms tho... lipsrsealedgrin

12 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by shadrach77: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Her jokes always revolved around her big size so now that she is no longer fat, she has nothing to joke about cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by SycophanticGoat: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
GodisGood3221:
Happy Sunday Guys, Great news for you. Get ready For Expansion. Check details below..

All these useless scam artists self. SmH..
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by OrdercityWeb: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
klassykute:
Eh?? U enta menopause for two years ni? Am not undastandin
grin
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by sommyblaze(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good News....

land for sale
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by edeXede: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
angry

You are an idiot for letting people influence you.. You should have stood your ground and remain fat..

Dont come here and start telling us to contribute for you when you are finally broke o
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by boss1310(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
her bones will be like"hey where are all the fats ma"

1 Like

Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by slawomir: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
who cares?
but sincerely speaking. she now look fuckkable
give her the dog style or the advanced missionary style
Re: “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
No bleep of fvck shall be given.

Next pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.