Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kirk Franklin To Headline Tim Godfrey’s Fearless Concert In August 13 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kirk Franklin To Headline Tim Godfrey’s Fearless Concert In August 13 (364 Views)

Lyrics And Download My World Needs You Right Now Mp3 - Kirk Franklin / Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019 / Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin To Headline Tim Godfrey’s Fearless Concert In August 13 by Skillz92: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fearless Concert 2017 will definitely be off the hooks and an event not to miss out on with renowned International gospel artiste Kirk Franklin headlining the event alongside Tim Godfrey and his Xtreme crew at the Rock Cathedral of the House On The Rock Lagos.

Last year 2016, fearless concert made its debut with Marvin Sapp as its headline artiste and had about 6,000 people in attendance. This year Tim Godfrey, Rox Nation and House On The Rock have come together collaborating to deliver an even bigger and better event. The date has been announced to be Sunday August 13th 2017 for this year’s concert.

Pastor Paul Adefarasin, the Senior Pastor, House On The Rock Churches, speaking on the collaboration said “Tim Godfrey is a son and one of the icons raising the banner of Jesus using the tool of music and we are excited to be part of an historic concert hosting Kirk Franklin at The Rock Cathedral”

Tim says “We are built to be Fearless” and “this year is special for me personally because my music has mirrored Kirk Franklin’s. He is one of the biggest influences on my musical career. It is a great honour to host the great gospel icon. I imagine that the city of Lagos and Nigeria will shake for Jesus and lives will be transformed.

http://praisebars.com/kirk-franklin-to-headline-tim-godfreys-fearless-concert-in-august-13/

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO: Vera – Wé Ré | @iamofficialvera / [music] Ikorodu All Star – Pray For Ikorodu (prod. Antras) / Your Song Will Be Mixed For Free! No Fee Attached. Totally Free (100%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.