Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

When Your Partner Is The Jealous Type! (2 in 1) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Partner Is The Jealous Type! (2 in 1) (1259 Views)

I Just Bought A New Car, Reply As A Jealous Neighbor / Reason Why You Shouldn't Lie To Your Partner,cos Relationship Is Based On Trust / Jealous Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Partner Is The Jealous Type! (2 in 1) by Nofuckgiven: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2017
WHEN YOU DATING A JEALOUS NIGGA*,
Guy : Baby where are you?
Gal : I'm in the church
Guy : Give Jesus the phone
Gal: OMG
Guy: Even OMG too,let me talk to them grin cheesy

Extra joke: grin
*Lawyer will always complicate simple matters?

*Who is a Lawyer?* A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000 word document and calls it A BRIEF.

A Professor stepped into a law class and threw an orange at one of his students and said "Give it as a gift to any of your friends now".
The girl said to one of her friends: "Tee, I give this orange to you as a gift".
The Professor gave her a stern look and said: "Like a lawyer!!!".
Immediately, the girl straightened up, cleared her throat and began:
"I, Patricia Uko, adult, female of M16 Ikot Ekpene, hereby with all intent and purposes, wilfully give unto you, Messrs Paul Tosin Ayeni of Creepton Street, this citrus with its skin, seeds, segments, juice and supple innings that you may exercise actual and proprietary rights thereon, to hold unto same as a gift, a bequest, an endowment validly so transferred, given out, bequested, alienated, assigned, that you may eat, lick, devour, suck, make juice out of, munch or grant, give out, devolve, alienate in your rightful capacity as the owner either in actual, virtual or constructive capacity of an agent or attorney as may be chosen by you, that the said citrus may be treated in the aforementioned ways or other ways not so listed but not as a weapon to be thrown at persons or animals with malicious intent to hurt, inflict pain or serve as an incendiary action to incite unrest of any kind, but that the said citrus may be used in such beneficial capacity or simply be destroyed in such exercise of legal and equitable ownership as may be fit by the beneficiary of this bequest".

Just to give an orange
Kai barrister!
Smh for our lawyers
Re: When Your Partner Is The Jealous Type! (2 in 1) by lenghtinny(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2017
The girl don turn monitoring spirit be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Partner Is The Jealous Type! (2 in 1) by joyAA(f): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Ol boy
See grammer , if na watermelon nko? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Is The Jealous Type! (2 in 1) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
haahaahahahaha too much reading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Pictures That Duped Internet Users / Children's Day Jokes / What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.