Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41239 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by jossypet(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Without tribal or religious sentiment, which present state governor would you like to be the next president of Nigeria and why?

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Fayose for President.

For obvious reasons you know. Lol.

245 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Don't quote me!

Rochas Okorocha.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by madridguy(m): 6:18am On Jul 02, 2017
None of them. They're all rogues.

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.

339 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by jossypet(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Fayose for President.

For obvious you know. Lol.
I don't know o wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Don't quote me!

Rochas Okorocha.

I don't trust that guy.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jostico: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2017
That ebonyi state governor. that man dey try

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by whitebeard(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2017
see them, making the same mistake again, non. Stop being foolish Nigerians, stop being foolish..!

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2017
jossypet:
I don't know o wink

You should. Unless you tell me you don't read the news. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jilo83(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Give us PYO/ Tambwa

12 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Caseless: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2017
1.El-rufai
2.Ambode
3.Umahi

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ublu: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Gombe state

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
see them, making the same mistake again, non. Stop being foolish Nigerians, stop being foolish..!

Hey C'mon. It's not too serious. This should be a fun post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2017
The governor I would choose is yet to be born.... grin grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
The governor I would choose is yet to be born.... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by whitebeard(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Hey C'mon. It's not too serious. This should be a fun post.

kk, but some people would take it serious like I did..which could be troublesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Prince081: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Mr Project, Ambode. Obiano

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. His is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Don't quote me!

Rochas Okorocha.
Gid forbid!!! We don't need a clown. Amaechi will be better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by haffaze777(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2017
yahaya bellocheesygrin don't ask me why

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
1.El-rufai
2.Ambode
3.Umahi
abeg remove elrufai from that list. He's a known bigot. As for umahi he's just over hyped.

We've not forgotten el rufai's tweet in support of Fulani atrocities across the country. He will never rule this country!!!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by policy12: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2017
None of them they are all bunch of thieves, believe it or not; they all have god father who they are loyal to...

This is what I will prefer if its possible.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Prince081:
sorry we don't want obingo. Give us chukwuma soludo, pat utomi, okonjo iweala (with a will to save) or amaechi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by omartins(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2017
State with little or no resources and the Governor is performing. To those nominating Ambode, take Fashola as an example. Fayose, Umahi I wish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Prince081:
wicked wike? Dead on arrival. If you want to give us someone from the south south give us Ben Bruce (without the PDP corruption and hipocrisy) under another party or give us Donald Duke

4 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by dlondonbadboy: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Me..
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Mufasa27(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
The one and only OSHOKOMOLE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by feyiad12(f): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Fayose For President... My man

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
El Rufai

Ambode would be seeking approval from Bourdillion like VP.

5 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by deebsman1(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Honestly none
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Caustics: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2017
hoekoroausa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.