Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:42 PM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41162 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by felaliveson: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2017
AMBOOOOO AMBOOOOO

AMBODE IS THE MAN

8 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Rilwayne001: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Ambode cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by dlondonbadboy: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Keneking:
El Rufai

See them..
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ultimateballer: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Willie Obiano easily

6 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Governor Benedict Ayade of Cross River State. Oga runs the state like a true business man. That's what Nigeria needs; not some clueless bureaucrat.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by donaldinho111: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Buhari or Yahaya Bello...Nigerians love hardship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2017
To be honest, let's try the combination of Samuel Ortom (NORTH central) and Rauf Aregbesola (South west). This will be the most feared and hardworking combination in the history of Nigeria Politics.

Don't quote me, Ortom is my Governor, and is the best governor in the history of the state.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gameboyo: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Udom Emmanuel's industrialization policy is second to none
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Mufasa27(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
1.El-rufai 2.Ambode 3.Umahi
Bros el rufai is a terrorist and a fanatic

6 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tolexy123: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival
Though am an Ekiti indigene but i'll have to agree with you undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Teespice(f): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2017
ambode please.
I feel he would deliver.

4 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Iddossam: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2017
I think am the right person for that office......
all these am seeing are rogues.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by dacovajnr: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Fayose for President.

For obvious reasons you know. Lol.
Ponmo fall on you there !!angry

6 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Godfather92(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2017
None of them I swear, even Ambode who's my man no qualify at aaaaaaaaaaal. I won Charly boy, Area father for president. Any man who sincerely ve the poor masses in his man we know. Charly boy for president

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2017
madridguy:
None of them. They're all rogues.

God bless you. I am praying for Peter Obi though.

Peter Obi has to become President in case Igbos still want Nigeria eventually. People should stop mentioning Rochas. That man is a failure.

4 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Chikelue2000(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Prince081:
Mr Project, Ambode. Obiano
u deserve all d best likes for saying d truth, d only reason I want Fayose is that he is bold n courageous, he will deal with d north well but when it comes to development, give it Obiano and Ambode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by jiddodo: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Hey C'mon. It's not too serious. This should be a fun post.

ME
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2017
felaliveson:
AMBOOOOO AMBOOOOO

AMBODE IS THE MAN

That one that is trying to erase all traces of his predecessor...He's not fit for governance at a large scale... despite all his noise, all indices of government has shown him of largely falling short of Tunde fashola's two years achievement in office..

3 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Benbelor(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Hey C'mon. It's not too serious. This should be a fun post.

That's one problem.. Everything in Nigeria is for jokes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by SUNDICOS(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Thank your God say Abia state Governor no even follow for that pic wey I see there. anyway, A million times FAYOSE

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Ambode cool
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by edichriss(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Ortom
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
To be honest, let's try the combination of Samuel Ortom (NORTH central) and Rauf Aregbesola (South west). This will be the most feared and hardworking combination in the history of Nigeria Politics.

Don't quote me, Ortom is my Governor, and is the best governor in the history of the state.
Aregbesola is not in the league of ur state governor..It is an aberration to compare him to ur governor by any standard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by HarmonyDee(f): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Although he is not the present governor of cross river state i think i'd like Donald duke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Ajewealth123(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2017
jossypet:
Without tribal or religious sentiment, which present state governor would you like to be the next president of Nigeria and why?
abdulfatai Ahmed
He is the right man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Shonekan27: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival
when fayose is just HND holder, what is buhari?

7 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Vanderandrew(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Prince081:
Mr Project, Ambode. Obiano

spoke my heart

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by loomer: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
NONE.

WETIN HAPPEN IF YOUTHS BECOME PRESIDENT AND VICE?
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
olatunji21:

Aregbesola is not in the league of ur state governor..It is an aberration to compare him to ur governor by any standard

So how do you define league of governors? And what criteria do you use in selecting and determining who is in League A, B or Z.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by sekem: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Willie is working!!!

Umu omambala ibe m, okwa eziokwu ka m n'ekwu?

3 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by bewla(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. His is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
he want u to belive that

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by manikspears: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
loomer:
NONE.

WETIN HAPPEN IF YOUTHS BECOME PRESIDENT AND VICE?
Is aregbe no youth enough grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.