Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians (446 Views)

IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum / Biafran Day Gains Momentum As A Nigerian Voices Her Support For Biafran Day / IPOB Release Music Video For Biafran Fallen Heroes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians by milkymesh: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Question.
Supposing Nigeria give you your Biafra republic, will it stop the IBO man from importing counterfeit products?
Will it stop you from travelling to India, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia to sell drugs?
Will it solve the problem of kidnapping by IBO people?

Advise to Nigerian.
Let these guys go.
That Nigeria have a bad reputation abroad as drug dealers, criminals and prostitutes is because of IBO people. Edo people I hail una sha for prostitution and trafficking in persons.
I searched YouTube for videos on Nigerian drug dealers and all I found is IBO guys, prostitution Edo.
Re: Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians by Dannidom(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Neither will it stop skull miners, rapists and eventual Fulani conquests of your region when we leave

2 Likes

Re: Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians by Nwodosis(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2017
These are the reason you should allow them go and yet you are pained!
Re: Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians by kocvalour(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2017
this op no get sense

1 Like

Re: Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Question For Biafran, Advice To Nigerians by milkymesh: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Dannidom:
Neither will it stop skull miners, rapists and eventual Fulani conquests of your region when we leave

Call it double speak.
Note, I'm neither yooruba, Igbo or aboki the three greedy, stupid and corrupt ethnic group responsible for all the ills in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Lead Fight Against Corruption On The Continent – AU / Racists Call Nigeria A Zoo And I'm Proud Of Being Part Of The Zoo / Crude Oil: How Nigeria Bungled A God Given Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.