Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra (75177 Views)

Turkey Plane Splits Into 3 Parts After Skidding Off Runway, Kills 3, Injures 179 / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2017
A Nollywood actress name yet to be ascertained, was yesterday crushed to death while five persons were injured by a commercial vehicle along Onitsha-Awka Expressway by New Parts Market Nkpor, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra state.

It was gathered that the commercial bus with some passengers lost control and ram into the victims, killing the actress and injuring five others.

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Nkiruka Nwode who confirmed the accident said that the injured were rushed to Immaculate Hospital and St. Dominic Hospital Nkpor.

She said that the vehicle had been towed to the Ogidi Police Station while the corpse was deposited at Immaculate Hospital morgue.

The PPRO warned commercial bus drivers and other motorists to drive carefully and always ensure that they put their vehicles in order before putting them on the road to avoid any accident.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/bus-crushes-nollywood-actress-injures-5-others-in-anambra/amp/
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by subtlemee(f): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
You wan traffic abi? Continue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
subtlemee:
You wan traffic abi? Continue

Chai.. This your smile is contagious grin
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Nutase: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Name of the actress please.
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by BornAgainMay: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
sad
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by adaksbullet: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Storys his no haved confarmention and moods his rush too put on pubic forum angry angry angry

His nl fights for forum that his put yeye news first awards undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by MrDandy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Where's the actress?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by vanbonattel: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
I was there at the scene, we are still in the hospital where we rushed her in London. Doctors said we must not allow him return to Nigeria yet. He is not speaking yet, except in Hausa.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by teozey111(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
pics or ADONBILIVIT

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Which Kain journalism is this? You people @ sun newspaper are junk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Chidex2442(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
When you get the name, get back to us

5 Likes

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by nepapole(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Those pipl above me...una no go church or asalatu Ni? R.i.p.
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by oshe11: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
U nor no her name bt U knw say she be actress

U worse pass me wen read only topic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by paulperry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Eeyya RIP ti the dead�
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Trailer fall on you for posting fake new undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by paulperry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
nepapole:
Those pipl above me...una no go church or asalatu Ni? R.i.p.

You don come back?

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by udemejack(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
make una no give me HP this sunday mbok
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Ekakamba: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Chai.. This your smile is contagious grin

More than this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by masada: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
and another one lost
RIP to the dead
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
rip to the dead but Nigerian actors/actress are irrelevant to me...
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by harlos: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
Storys his no haved confarmention and moods his rush too put on pubic forum angry angry angry

His nl fights for forum that his put yeye news first awards undecided

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by infogenius(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Baba God. We crave for exemption from evil this season and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by jerryunit48: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanbonattel:
I was there at the scene, we are still in the hospital where we rushed her in London. Doctors said we must not allow him return to Nigeria yet. He is not speaking yet, except in Hausa.

wow una try o so tay una don carry am reach London
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by lovingyouhun: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
It is well. RIP to the dead,may the Lord accept your soul

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by originals1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
you for wait make you ascertain d actress name before posting this fake news

5 Likes

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by gretblue: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
What kind of Journalism is this for God sake?

2 Likes

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by harlos: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanbonattel:

Smh undecided
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by adaksbullet: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
harlos:

undecided undecided undecided
bus while are u bent ur mouth undecided

I'm I no u? undecided
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by Sleyanya1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please o, if you want traffic don't make up news using negative stuff such as accidents and deaths, me and other Nigerians are tired of such news.

Just go naked & dance any Terry G song, it'll cuz any traffic you want &,no sad feelings for us.

R I P to the dead &,speedy recovery to those injured.
That's if its a legit NeWS
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by ITbomb(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
No name, no pic

Just the keyword "Nollywood Actress die" on an IPOD news media and it is on the frontpage

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by nepapole(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
paulperry:

You don come back?
I no go asalatu. tongue
Re: Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ekakamba:

More than this? grin

Weyrey grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.