Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. (6318 Views)

Silly Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Cheat / Why Do Girls Cheat More In A Relationship / His Dick Solid,but He Fail To Fvck Me,he Is Angry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
When I tell you I won't cheat on you, i can stake my life on it.

It is left for you to be able to keep your own side of the promise. What would give you an heartache if I do it to you, do not do it to me either cos I'm fragile.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Escabado: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op you should be happy is only 4 guys she is cheating on you with. Naija Girls of nowadays cheat with above 40 different guys and still tell all of them I love you one by one
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by preccy69(f): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:
Good day everyone, I am really angry and down now, because I don't understand why girls cheat, it happens that my girlfriend has extra four guys she is dating, have been thinking what I did wrong, she said she's going home from school last two weeks for eld-el-fitr, I later found out she was at the third street to our hostel, before den she asked me to help her charged her phone and a call came in and the number is stored as M.H.D(My heart desire), I tried check all her contact and I saw alot more like M.H.B(my heart beat), BABBY BOO, MY WORLD, and she save my number as BOO, I don't know what I did wrong

1) the conversation is good
2) I try my best to satisfy her financially and sexually

my question is WHY DO GIRLS CHEAT

I broke up with her without explanation
y do guys cheat even after giving dem ur all
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by vivalavida(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
ZarZar:
With some girls it's emotional unavailability or lack of emotional support from a guy in general.

It could be a myriad of reasons why this particular girl cheated. We all have different needs we seek out of a partner. You obviously didn't meet hers, hence she looked, looked, looked & looked elsewhere. Which is very wrong on her part because come on, several guys at once? She's no ordinary girl, she's a LovePeddler.

Almighty Zarzar has spoken

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by chiraqDemon(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Same Reasons guys cheat...
Another guy telling her what she wants to hear
Mayb you didn't give her 99.9% of your attention
Wandering eyes
Not being satifisfied sexually
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin
Basically for her to cheat .. means u ain't Sh!t

Pele move on plenty more chics that don't cheat out there
Besides karma works in mysterious ways smiley
But come this girl is dating 4 diff guys. This is not cheating she is organising family meeting

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by 2dice01: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
My boo
which of le boo
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2017
RealHaute:

Satifistfied? That sounds very dangerous. shocked
Lol how ?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Beht iyamm single na undecided

Could we be friends.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2017
ayokellany:

Lol... Are you ugly then ? Only ugly girls are always single.

Look at what u wrote
Is that one talk.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by RealHaute: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol how ?

Replacing cucumber with fist can be very dangerous nah. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by ayokellany: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Camillus92:

Look at what u wrote
Is that one talk.

Dude I was teasing her.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2017
RealHaute:

Replacing cucumber with fist can be very dangerous nah. lipsrsealed cheesy
u eh lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Doctorfitz: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Wandering eyes
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin

U are far from the truth. A woman that wants to cheat will even if you lay down ur life same thing with a man.

People that cheat just lack discipline and are immature.. Y b with someone U're not cool with? It still baffles me.

If ur bf can't fvck u good then leave and find one that can, if U're a man and u want a big boobed lady Pls go for that and leave ur small boobed girl... Life would be much easier. Instead of spreading infections here and there.
I get to the clinic and I'm tired of the things I see.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by egorov(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Wandering eyes
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin

On a more serious note, why should you demand for 99.9% of my attention when I'm not yet ur husband? Even as ur hubby its going to be hard to give. There are many battles men fight in life, u don't need to make urself another one he has to win
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by egorov(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahh u never jam baes wey crave attention
Na 24/7 before u sh!t seff u suppose call am... the moment you wake up you didn't text her " good morning babes hope you slept well"
Another guy will! FACT ... na der e dey start ..

Yes, another guy will and wi continue tl he achieves his goal: Sex. After that, the attention drops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by princeaja(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Maxi112:
And you believed her?

Nobody is single bro, is either you learn to share or you be the boss of your own.

can't imagine myself asking a woman; "are you single"?
Girls are scammers none ever say they dating. Always single. Any girl dat tells me dat she is single I take her as olosho. Just desperate to have me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Maxi112: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
princeaja:
Girls are scammers none ever say they dating. Always single. Any girl dat tells me dat she is single I take her as olosho. Just desperate to have me
exactly I don't bother asking, is either they're married or in a relationship.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
egorov:
Yes, another guy will and wi continue tl he achieves his goal: Sex. After that, the attention drops.
Circle of life ... nothing we can do about it
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by egorov(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Circle of life ... nothing we can do about it
so y not stick to and be satisfied with the one Who shows as much attention as he can even 50% and also loves and care about u
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
egorov:
so y not stick to and be satisfied with the one Who shows as much attention as he can even 50% and also loves and care about u

Erm I hope you are generalising cause it's about whoever the Op is talking about not me so u may need to address the op on the chic in question smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by egorov(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Erm I hope you are generalising cause it's about whoever the Op is talking about not me so u may need to address the op on the chic in question smiley
hehehe, I don't generalise, I'm just saying its rare to find someone truly.faithful, on both sides
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by NaeChris: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
marisdgreat:
Why do guys cheat?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by NaeChris: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
marisdgreat:

[s]
I reject it n send it back to u with an immediate effect
[/s]But you were supporting bad thing.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by NaeChris: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ladies cheat codedly
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by femi4: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayminder:
Good day everyone, I am really angry and down now, because I don't understand why girls cheat, it happens that my girlfriend has extra four guys she is dating, have been thinking what I did wrong, she said she's going home from school last two weeks for eld-el-fitr, I later found out she was at the third street to our hostel, before den she asked me to help her charged her phone and a call came in and the number is stored as M.H.D(My heart desire), I tried check all her contact and I saw alot more like M.H.B(my heart beat), BABBY BOO, MY WORLD, and she save my number as BOO, I don't know what I did wrong

1) the conversation is good
2) I try my best to satisfy her financially and sexually

my question is WHY DO GIRLS CHEAT

I broke up with her without explanation
They cheat because all of you are still UAC: Use And Condemn.

The main guy dey wait outside when she graduate
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by marisdgreat(f): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
NaeChris:
[/s]But you were supporting bad thing.
how
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by RealHaute: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:
u eh lipsrsealed

I'm a saint. Blame Nairaland. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
egorov:
hehehe, I don't generalise, I'm just saying its rare to find someone truly.faithful, on both sides
Well it is your lucky day cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
RealHaute:

I'm a saint. Blame Nairaland. grin

grin

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Martin0(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Eh eh girls do cheat? Nna eh I do hear all this stories but I don't believ it,why on earth will a lady cheat?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by egorov(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Well it is your lucky day cheesy
like I just found one?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
egorov:
like I just found one?
Na wah o , signs will be staring at you yet you refuse to see it

Make i waka grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's 'Insane Optical Illusion' Tattoo Looks Like Giant Hole In His Head (Photo) / Going To Church Without Wearing Boxers (My Experience) / Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.