Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,121 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy (28673 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Priscy01(f): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Awww...look at the lil' man. He is so cute and looks just like his dad, Ubi Franklin...

Source;
http://drinosblog..com/2017/07/beautiful-photo-of-lilian-esoro-and-her.html

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2017
ftc
am high Walahi! today is Sunday, I dedicate to one of my girl that says *that she think monkey tail it's pepper soup and I said she should order for one plate*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by mmachi96(f): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2017
fine boy
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Oh mahn! This is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by blaquebelle: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Cute kiss
Me sef I want mine embarassed
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by NegeduGrace(f): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
His father's replica. .cute pics

16 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
blaquebelle:
Cute kiss

Oya take off your skirt and pant let me chuk you chuku chuku! angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by teresafaith: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
I'm still wondering what really happened to their marriage, cos she and ubi franklin looked so good together

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by NACAON(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Truth be told this kid is dopejavascript:void(0);
He Look Exactly Like my unborn kid* winks* wink
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by bewla(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
i sight the boy
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by NevetsIbot(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ehn. This woman fine shaa

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by awa(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cute picture
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Benekruku(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Association of Nigerian Divorcees (A.N.D)

Lilian Esoro- Treasurer
Tonto Dike- Vice President
Mercy Aigbe-President
Kate Henshaw- C.E.O
Toke Makinwa- Writer
Ini Edo-Make-up artiste
Doris Simeon- Publicist
Ayo Adesanya- Security Chief
Oge Okoye- Logistics Manager
Fathia Balogun- Grand chef
Shan George- Butler
Clarion Chukwura- Great Grand patron

Awaiting inductees re

Tiwa savage
Mercy Johnson
Uche Jumbo

Former Members

Funke Akindele
Monalisa Chinda
Stella Damascus

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Oyindidi(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
The make-up tho
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
blaquebelle:
Cute kiss
My plantain fall on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by toyinjimoh(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don't know her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by pyyxxaro: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cucumber fall on you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Oyindidi(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:
Association of Divorcees

Lilian Esoro- Treasurer
Tonto Dike- Vice President
Mercy Aigbe-President
Kate Henshaw- C.E.O

Awaiting inductees re

Tiwa savage
Mercy Johnson
Uche Jumbo
I remove Mercy Johnson from your list IJN

58 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Bisjosh(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is sooo cute

Mine next year ijn

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by simplemach(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fresh enough
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by merits(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
cool
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by AliasJoice(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
'
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by toyinjimoh(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
@benekruku....mercy Johnson Godbid

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by speedyconnect3: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ubi frank crying now..

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by MrMcJay(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

It's a guy you're responding to.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by yinkslinks(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ubi's nightmare grin grin grin grin grin grin
Priscy01:
Awww...look at the lil' man. He is so cute and looks just like his dad, Ubi Franklin...

Source;
http://drinosblog..com/2017/07/beautiful-photo-of-lilian-esoro-and-her.html

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by yinkslinks(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
well we can have ours in u.s next year if you are hard working as me.
Bisjosh:
This is sooo cute

Mine next year ijn
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by femi4: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Meet me at the Oza room
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wawu! See those boobs.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy by oshe11: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
ahswear she looks familiar bt makeup no go lemme recognise herundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande / Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.