Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Shengen Countries To Live And Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shengen Countries To Live And Work (3554 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Shengen Baecation Starts Tomorrow- Pics Loading... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shengen Countries To Live And Work by donperpe1990: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello house so happy to be here please I need to know the good shengen country to live and work in because I am planning to relocate to one of the shengen country
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Germany
Swiss
Austria

2 Likes

Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
How do we get visa to Germany. I mean working visa
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by menacity(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
brave1773:
How do we get visa to Germany. I mean working visa

i need to know too.i desperately need to know
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Rupect: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
seunny4lif:
Germany
Swiss
Austria

I'm interested in Austria . Any guru in the house should help me please.
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by seunny4lif(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Austria is the most craze country after Swiss
But if you are legal then work full everywhere in Austria.
Austria no get summer oooooh
grin grin grin grin
That country too cold like Russia
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Damolux01(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
menacity:

I follow una for back.
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Damolux01(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
menacity:

I follow una for back.
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by pansophist(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
The EU is a self-sustaining entity (or is getting closed to). Their labour need can be found within their labour force, they are not in need of immigrants filling up their labour shortage, especially those with no lucrative skills. There are also rules in place that mandates employers to proof that there is no local to fill the job position, before they can hire foreigners. Besides, other EU countries that do not need visa to work in the EU are queueing to fill the gaps of petty jobs many non EU immigrants does to survive. Its a big competition out there.

In other words, work permit is something that is practically difficult to get for the average Nigerian, African, or people without EU citizenship. Besides, you must have been issued a work contract from your sponsoring company before the embassy will grant you entry clearance. Right now, it is very difficult (almost impossible) to migrate to the EU unless you have a family member that is a citizen (or permanent resident).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by 234ng44uk(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2017
pansophist:
The EU is a self-sustaining entity (or is getting closed to). Their labour need can be found within their labour force, they are not in need of immigrants filling up their labour shortage, especially those with no lucrative skills. There are also rules in place that mandates employers to proof that there is no local to fill the job position, before they can hire foreigners. Besides, other EU countries that do not need visa to work in the EU are queueing to fill the gaps of petty jobs many non EU immigrants does to survive. Its a big competition out there.

In other words, work permit is something that is practically difficult to get for the average Nigerian, African, or people without EU citizenship. Besides, you must have been issued a work contract from your sponsoring company before the embassy will grant you entry clearance. Right now, it is very difficult (almost impossible) to migrate to the EU unless you have a family member that is a citizen (or permanent resident).

Please let's talk. I sent you a pm.
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
THE saddest part of it is that no employer will grant you a job offer once u state that you don't have EU citizenship or right to work..yet the embassies or issuing authorities will say we will not give u right to work unless u have a job offer...it's quite tough now....the only thing that will make any employer give a job and make work permit for you..that means per anum he/she will pay 12k euros on u..so most dont..they prefer u to have all docs ready.
pansophist:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by pansophist(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
234ng44uk:

Please let's talk. I sent you a pm.

If you can write your email, I'll send you a message.
Livefreeordieha:
THE saddest part of it is that no employer will grant you a job offer once u state that you don't have EU citizenship or right to work..yet the embassies or issuing authorities will say we will not give u right to work unless u have a job offer...it's quite tough now....the only thing that will make any employer give a job and make work permit for you..that means per anum he/she will pay 12k euros on u..so most dont..they prefer u to have all docs ready.

Yea. It's evident from the structural enaction of European immigration laws that they just do not want immigrants. The law is designed in a way that is not refusing, but practically difficult to obtain. Since UN, EU and other global institution protects the right to family life, it's the surest way to obtain residency so far.

For example in NL, students are to work 10 hours weekly albeit in reality, no employer will give you job for 10 hours especially when they have to still apply for a persmission to employ you under 10 hours. Again, lots of local students are there to do the job, so immigrants are not needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
pansophist:

Yea. It's evident from the structural enaction of European immigration laws that they just do not want immigrants. The law is designed in a way that is not refusing, not practically difficult to obtain. Since UN, EU and other global institution protects the right to family life, it's the surest way to obtain residency so far.

For example in NL, students are to work 10 hours weekly albeit in reality, no employer will give you job for 10 hours especially when they have to still apply for a persmission to employ you under 10 hours. Again, lots of local students are there to do the job, so immigrants are not needed.
well said you know the system like me.. I have romanced this system for years.. And everytime I discuss with some of them who cares to listen I explain to them without mincing words that they are the cause of the sham marriages and abandoned kids all over.. Here is my email you asked for.. Int.thomdarlington26@outlook.com.
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by 234ng44uk(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
pansophist:

234ng44uk(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by donperpe1990: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
But I was told netherland is still better and germanyt undecided undecided
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Sidaissystems(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls house,what is the different between France Visa,French Visa and Schengen Visa thank you in advance
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by Uchmonia(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
I really appreciate ur words, is Belgium a good place for one that came in to Eu via Shanghai visa to stay?
Re: Shengen Countries To Live And Work by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sidaissystems:
Pls house,what is the different between France Visa,French Visa and Schengen Visa thank you in advance

grin grin grin

France is a country, French is a name used to identify the collective people of France (like Nigerians/Nigeria) and Schengen visa is issued by countries in the Schengen zone.

Since France is a Schengen country, you will be issued a Schengen visa if you meet their requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace / Best Carribean Countries To Live In, / Namibia Is The Most Beautiful City In Africa Not Even South Africa. Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.