Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha (34698 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by simplycarro: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

What's your state contributing? Please don't claim Lagos

Answer me! What is Enugu contribution to Nigeria apart from red soil ?
Parasites!!!!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
kutchs:

You see this talk about the north feeding the whole country is the greatest lie ever told. The north more produce more food than the rest of the country but they don't feed anyone. People from other parts of the country pay for the food they buy from the north.
How much does a basket of onions, tomato, potato etc cost in Lagos, Warri, Owerri, Uyo etc? People virtually pay through their nose to get those items, is that what you call feeding the whole country? A medium size cow at Ugwuoba or Lokpanta goes for over #100,000. Is that your idea of feeding the nation. People pay for these items just the way the pay for rice imported from abroad and that isn't feeding anyone.
Now tell me what Kano, Sokoto, Katsina pay for the oil that goes into the federation account which they get a share of something even more than Imo and Abia that actually produce oil.

I don't support a break up of the country but this lie of the north feeding the whole country should stop.

You want to find out the cost of food if we were importing everything? Imagine the billions of dollars we were losing importing Rice alone. Hmmm.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by 40kobo77: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Stop saying what you do not know. There are people on this forum who have interacted with me and know I am from Akwa-Ibom. Banjo was Biafra until the Biafran soldiers killed him. Does that mean Yorubas should toe his line?

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by kutchs: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You want to find out the cost of food if we were importing everything? Imagine the billions of dollars we were losing importing Rice alone. Hmmm.
That doesn't address the issue you raised about the north feeding the whole country. If they feed you, they don't feed me. I pay for everything I buy from them. I hope you know Ebonyi and Anambra States are food producing States exporting to even the north.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by TolaniLuv: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Al mustapha deh give advice! Murderer Na god go punish u
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Kratos3364(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
daveson2020:

Yorubastard the decendant of AWO the rat poison lovers, stop hating, your generation can never archive what ipob have ever archived. From your comment i sensed your frustration, please save yourself from heart attack and ask your epileptic government to conduct referendum and see how it goes. #mbok
what makes you think he's Yoruba ?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2017
kutchs:

That doesn't address the issue you raised about the north feeding the whole country. If they feed you, they don't feed me. I pay for everything I buy from them. I hope you know Ebonyi and Anambra States are food producing States exporting to even the north.

With their dedication and hard work, food is not as costly as it can be and we save a lot of foreign exchange to address other issues.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by KingRabota: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:

Nothing to think about.

When you have something more intelligent to write about, i will reply you. By the way, when was the last time you visited the East?so let me refresh your memory a little.

The only other tribes you find in the East in small numbers are the Northerners who bring in Livestocks and Cows, including foodstuff for the people there to survive. No other sets of tribes goes near the East, and why should they?what exactly do they stand to gain going to the East?you cannot do any business in the East, or you want to out business an Ibo man?and they are not other tribe friendly for others to even buy their lands and build houses there.

Just like you can point to Thousands, if not Millions of Houses owned by the Easterners in the West and North, I challenge any Easterner to take the picture of "ONE" house in the whole of the East, owned by a none Igbo man.

Put me to shame and show a PICTURE OF ONE HOUSE in the REGION called East of a house there built by an outsider. You guys are so tribalistic and selfish, that you will not let others own anything in your land.

I mean JUST ONE HOUSE in 5 States.

You guys should just go away. You contribute nothing to this Country.
I thought you were misguided. But now I see what the problem is

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Adebowale89(m): 3:50am On Jul 03, 2017
HARDDON:

N who said anything about my having an east root? Stick your neck out of your bleeding bu77 n get ur facts right b4 going on a freaking spill.

If anything, i do hate the idea behind biafra.
No plans whatsoever just like ur president had none.

They are just basing on a template set by ojukwu eons ago which is bound to fail even if they finally get their wish.
How can one set out on a course like this because they feel maginalized without asking some cogent questions n finding ansas to same first?

your analysis is not literarily comprehensive, was expecting a constructive expression

you haven't validate how it would be hard for Nigeria to survive if Igbo exit Nigeria? u are just jiggling on self gratification as expected
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Butterworth: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:
IPOB is illegal.

Recognizing that they have a leader or even negotiating with anybody,is encouraging the illegality that is IPOB.

Don't know what this Mustapha guy is talking about,but the quit notice to them has made them realize their stupidity.

In the East,only the Easterners live there,with 1% of other tribes combined. They want a Biafra?no need for noise making,as all they need to do is start moving back to the East in droves.

The only people holding Nigeria together now is the Yoruba,and that is why the Easterners have 70% of their total population there.

If the OPC gives them "QUIT NOTICE" too,then the last screw missing from their sense organ,will be found miraculously.

To Mustapha. Nobody is negotiating with anybody. If the Easterners want anything,let them work for it like every other region is doing.

When the South-South threatens to pull out of Nigeria,then i will become bothered,and not a landlocked place like the East that offers nothing to Nigeria.

Let them go away. They are parasites.

My accommodating Yoruba man has spoken

The people who prides themselves of allegedly accommodating Nigerians in Nigeria (sic)

Obviously my accommodating and sophisticated brother see agitation for an independent state of Biafra as illegal and he thinks quit notice is way of stopping the agitation.

Obviously with all his ability to Accommodate Nigerians in Nigeria (sic) and his self made sophistication, He's obviously more GULLIBLE than 6th century man.

Self Determination is not a crime any where in the world but my accommodating brothers won't listen
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Butterworth: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Is the North giving us their meat and yam free like the oil money is been giving to them freely?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Menzy86(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Are you minding anįmalįstįc įmbecįle? That's how they sit in their one room apartment in their village and talk nonsense about places they've never stepped their foot into. Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria yet over 80% of import duty made by this country are generated through Igbo importers. Over 90% percent of taxes in major markets across the country are made through Igbo businesses. You should have asked that demonic element who drives the SMEs and trading sectors in Nigeria.
"over 90% of taxes ACROSS THE COUNTRY are made through igbo businesses?" my goodness u just finished criticizing someone of a sin and u went ahead to commit that sin in a bigger way. Who gave u this obviously flawed stat?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by totorimi: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2017
NIGERIA has reached its peak of maturity where we must carve a new path to follow, we cannot continue with the old ways it is not working any more. It is a loopsided path that can only favor a segment, thats not acceptable anymore in this 21st century. Either we agree to mutually respect every tribe equally or we agree to go our separate ways anyhow we deem it fit.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by SycophanticGoat: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Menzy86:
"over 90% of taxes ACROSS THE COUNTRY are made through igbo businesses?" my goodness u just finished criticizing someone of a sin and u went ahead to commit that sin in a bigger way. Who gave u this obviously flawed stat?

Do you have comprehension problems? Go through the message again and this time around, slowly.

Over 90% of taxes in "major markets" across the country. Markets, markets, Markets, the emohasis on markets and not generally all the businesses in Nigeria. Understand before you reply bro.

To clear your doubt, which tribe do you majorly see trading in these markets: Computer Village, Balogun and ASPAMDA in Tradefair Complex, Balogun and Idumota Markets, Alaba International, Wuse Market in Abuja, Even the most popular market in Kaduna (forgotten the name but I used to go there to buy stuff when I was schooling in the north, Main Market in Onitcha, etc. These are the places trading happens and you and I know that Igbos are the majority in these markets.

So for a man to say Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria is like proudly saying that he's mentally incapacitated.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by SycophanticGoat: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

How many times did they take to Streets during GEJ's administration? Why immediately after swearing in this administration? Igbos agitation is simply because their choice candidate lost out and they feel the "zoo must fall" on account of that. As simple as that.

Why will a sitting president openly term people that didn't vote for him as 5% while stressing that he isn't supposed to treat them equally with the ones that gave him 97% votes?

Did the likes of Yar'Adua, OBJ or GEJ ever make such useless and idiotic statement? You hypocrites are always fund of pointing out other people's flaws while exempting yourselves from wrong doings.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by nextprince: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Why will a sitting president openly term people that didn't vote for him as 5% while stressing that he isn't supposed to treat them equally with the ones that gave him 97% votes?

Did the likes of Yar'Adua, OBJ or GEJ ever make such useless and idiotic statement? You hypocrites are always fund of pointing out other people's flaws while exempting yourselves from wrong doings.

Fund of? Huh? Will you run away from my mention before I pee on that head?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by emi14: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:
IPOB is illegal.

Recognizing that they have a leader or even negotiating with anybody,is encouraging the illegality that is IPOB.

Don't know what this Mustapha guy is talking about,but the quit notice to them has made them realize their stupidity.

In the East,only the Easterners live there,with 1% of other tribes combined. They want a Biafra?no need for noise making,as all they need to do is start moving back to the East in droves.

The only people holding Nigeria together now is the Yoruba,and that is why the Easterners have 70% of their total population there.

If the OPC gives them "QUIT NOTICE" too,then the last screw missing from their sense organ,will be found miraculously.

To Mustapha. Nobody is negotiating with anybody. If the Easterners want anything,let them work for it like every other region is doing.

When the South-South threatens to pull out of Nigeria,then i will become bothered,and not a landlocked place like the East that offers nothing to Nigeria.

you're sitting in face me-face you calling ipob illegal and parasites when Al Mustapha who understands the security network of this country more than Buhari is speaking peace? Continue to live in fools paradise

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by SycophanticGoat: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

Fund of? Huh? Will you run away from mention before I pee on that head?

When you're beaten intellectually and your hypocrisy is displayed for the world to see, how else do you make your point? By looking for typos.

Shame on you!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by juman(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Rapmoney:
People like Al-Mumu-straffa wouldn't have the confidence to speak on national issues if Nigeria was not a joke!

Al-Mumu-straffa, may Bhudda, the Eiffel Tower, Panku and the Liberty Statue fall on you!

Abi, nigeria is a joke.

He was a criminal that killed many people anyhow.

Now he is forming a "leader".

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by juman(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Igbo has right to have their biafra.

But Igbo should learn to know that their biafra place, they should be living in not other places.

They cannot have biafra and still thinking they would be living in other parts of the country.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by nextprince: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

When you're beaten intellectually and your hypocrisy is displayed for the world to see, how else do you make your point? By looking for typos.

Shame on you!

Oh, you think the trash you put up there is an intelligent one?
I hate dragging with people who reason in reverse mode
Now let me tell you how unintelligent that crap is.
When was the alleged 5% statement made?
When did Igbos take to Streets?
Relate this and mark it yourself. I doubt if you will score 0.5% even on your personal assessment.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Sammyblaq(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2017
hakeem4:
One Nigeria till will die !!!!
Na force?!.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by hakeem4(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Na force?!.
yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by SycophanticGoat: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

Oh, you think the trash you put up there is an intelligent one?
I hate dragging with people who reason in reverse mode
Now let me tell you how unintelligent that crap is.
When was the alleged 5% statement made?
When did Igbos take to Streets?
Relate this and mark it yourself. I doubt if you will score 0.5% even on your personal assessment.

Dunce, IPOB has always been there even during GEJ. It only took having a bigoted demon like buhari to make them popular.

What an irony, an intellectually disadvantaged person trying to present himself aa intelligent. Hypocrite!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Eastwest: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:
IPOB is illegal.

AND YOU FORGET THE RESOURCES OF EASTERN NIGERIA WAS USED TO BUILD YOUR SO CALLED LAGOS. DONT KNOW HOW INFORMED YOU ARE. LET FEDERAL GOVT DREDGE RIVER NIGER TO ACCOMODATE LARGER VESSEL AND WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH IGR LAGOS STATE WILL BE MAKING. NEVER FORGET THAT ALL OIL PRODUCING COMPANYS HAVE THEIR HQ IN LAGOS. I AGREE THAT EASTERNERS ARE PARASITES LANDLOCKED AND NEVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING TO NIGERIA .KINDLY JOIN US IN PRAYER FOR YOUR FG TO CONDUCT REFERENDUM ON BAIFRA. SO THAT WE WILL STOP LIVING OFF OUR HOST. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by nextprince: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Dunce, IPOB has always been there even during GEJ. It only took having a bigoted demon like buhari to make them popular.

What an irony, an intellectually disadvantaged person trying to present himself aa intelligent. Hypocrite!
My point exactly.
See who is talking about intellect, now tell where lies the intelligence in this poo? And you expect me to waste time here? Abeg, manage get am even if na Aba made.

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by SycophanticGoat: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

My point exactly.
See who is talking about intellect, now tell where lies the intelligence in this poo? And you expect me to waste time here? Abeg, manage get am even if na Aba made.

One Aba made sense is better than a thousand of your kind of sense!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by nextprince: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

One Aba made sense is better than a thousand of your kind of sense!
Go and get it, put it to use, then you can talk. But for now, duck off my mention.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by SycophanticGoat: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:

Go and get it, put it to use, then you can talk. But for now, duck off my mention.

Well I will get it for you so that you can be sensible just once in your entire life.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by Menzy86(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Do you have comprehension problems? Go through the message again and this time around, slowly.

Over 90% of taxes in "major markets" across the country. Markets, markets, Markets, the emohasis on markets and not generally all the businesses in Nigeria. Understand before you reply bro.

To clear your doubt, which tribe do you majorly see trading in these markets: Computer Village, Balogun and ASPAMDA in Tradefair Complex, Balogun and Idumota Markets, Alaba International, Wuse Market in Abuja, Even the most popular market in Kaduna (forgotten the name but I used to go there to buy stuff when I was schooling in the north, Main Market in Onitcha, etc. These are the places trading happens and you and I know that Igbos are the majority in these markets.

So for a man to say Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria is like proudly saying that he's mentally incapacitated.
first of all quit the cursing and focus on your statement. U said "90%" and now u gave shifted ground conveniently (without recourse) to "majority". does 90% and "majotity" mean the same thing to u in the actual sense? Mind u I am not disputing the near fact of "majority" in most major markets in the SOUTH. Now u may need to read this SSSLLLLOOOOWWWWWWLLLLYYYYY!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by kutchs: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

With their dedication and hard work, food is not as costly as it can be and we save a lot of foreign exchange to address other issues.
No doubt about that but my argument is against your claim that the north feeds the nation. That claim gives the impression that they dash us the food for free when we actually pay through the nose to get them.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha by interfig(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:
IPOB is illegal.

So brainless.. Pray never to experience political unrest turn war...cos u won't even see free data to post by then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.