Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Despite All That Was Spent On You,you Still Did Not Blow–yung6ix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Despite All That Was Spent On You,you Still Did Not Blow–yung6ix (575 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despite All That Was Spent On You,you Still Did Not Blow–yung6ix by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Trouble is yet to be over for Nigerian acts as rapper
Yung6ix , is the latest celebrity to be called out by a money spender.
The young man who goes by the name therealTfame, obviously was done with sucking in all of Yung6ix’s bulls*h*t as he not only dragged the rapper on social media but washed, dried and aired his dirty laundry on there as well.
The pair of course went back and forth but this man who claimed to be the rapper’s ex-sponsor, revealed he spent quite a lot on him but did not see any result.
Not stopping there, he pooh-pooed Yung6ix old interview where he claimed his lifestyle costs a lot, saying the rapper is broke and shows off with things he does not own.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Will Soon Be Bigger Than Hollywood -- Omotola Jalade [VIDEO] / Revealed! Facts Behind Castro’s Death Apart From Been Drowned With A Girl / How I Like My Women In Bed – Humblesmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.