Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

#BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K (20619 Views)

Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) / Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page / Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by LubeyNaijaBlog: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ex housemates of the Big Brother Naija show; Bisola Aiyeola, Gifty Brian and Bassey Ekpenyong dazzled alongside Singer Chuddy K on the cover of Jasmine African Magazine's latest issue.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/bbnaija-gifty-bisola-bassey-cover.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by LubeyNaijaBlog: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by smartty68(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok! What consigns meeee!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by bonerVee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
This bisola looks like she go quick old. Love her serpent calmness

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Tamarapetty(f): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
chuddy k still dey??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by yungbillionaire(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
has anyone noticed that, it seems TTT, is d only person not doing well after the BB house...maybe cuz of his show of irresponsibility by denying his family, many brands don't want to associate with him...#justguessingtho

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Tynasparks(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lovely kiss
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by CplusJason: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Keep Nairaland Clean.

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by veave(f): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
I really don't understand the first picture or the magazine

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by danduj(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Random Jokes (ROTF���)

1.My neighbour is cooking jollof rice
She is even frying plantain
Lemme go and play with her children
I don't know why I love children so much
#Ayam_coming���

2.Small breasts? That's why your heart breaks easily, no air bags to support your emotions... allow touching and enough sucking, thank me later.
#ThisIsNotMyHandwritingOoo

3.You wear one pant for 7 days and you still clean the chair to seat down in church!
#Tiri_Gbosa_For_You
#Mama_Ooh �����

4.Nothing is more painful than using the whole Saturday to wash your boyfriend's clothes ���
Only for him to break up with you on Sunday morning ����

5.After eating boiled yam and you start wondering if it is really yam or somebody who bent down to pick money
#Lemme_come_n_be_going ���

6.Someone will see you sad and depressed and automatically think it is because of one boy/girl... Please its not. Mbok I need money.
#Sips_Coffee ☕☕☕

7.10 minutes to the end of the service and the Pastor says "Am not the preacher of today"
Ahhhhhh??��
#Shift_lemme_faint....

8. Nothing dey vex your babe pass you no get job and you come dey play career mode for FIFA

9.U Are A Christian But U Only Love Men With Cars!
My sister, Were U Baptized With Petrol?
Iznor me that say it ooo... ���

10.No matter how lazy or tired your man is ,He will NEVER EVER
ask you to pass him his phone .His ancestors will always give
him strength...

If you laughed...Give me my like���

If you don't laugh after reading this, check yourself you have degenerated spiritual problems.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by PapiNigga: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
bisola my love
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by leoweblinkblog(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
So?
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by NwaAmaikpe: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

#TeamFreeEvans
#TeamEvans
#TeamTBoss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by adewuyiade: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re open Lautech
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by keypad1: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
I can give up anytin just for bisola to suck my pee.nis with her huge lips like she did on camera.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Anthonystark: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bleep em angry
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Evablizin(f): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by seuncyrus(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#TeamFreeEvans
#TeamEvans
#TeamTBoss.

keypad1:
I can give up anytin just for bisola to suck my pee.nis with her huge lips like she did on camera.

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Rick9(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chuddy K still dey sing
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by valdes00(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
keypad1:
Including Your Life...?
jez asking
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Badboiz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dey come
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
The magazine looks cheap so ofcuz na cheap people go dey d cover... waz my bizness?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by kokomaster4d: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
danduj:
Random Jokes (ROTF���)

1.My neighbour is cooking jollof rice
She is even frying plantain
Lemme go and play with her children
I don't know why I love children so much
#Ayam_coming���

2.Small breasts? That's why your heart breaks easily, no air bags to support your emotions... allow touching and enough sucking, thank me later.
#ThisIsNotMyHandwritingOoo

3.You wear one pant for 7 days and you still clean the chair to seat down in church!
#Tiri_Gbosa_For_You
#Mama_Ooh �����

4.Nothing is more painful than using the whole Saturday to wash your boyfriend's clothes ���
Only for him to break up with you on Sunday morning ����

5.After eating boiled yam and you start wondering if it is really yam or somebody who bent down to pick money

6.Someone will see you sad and depressed and automatically think it is because of one boy/girl... Please its not. Mbok I need money.
#Sips_Coffee ☕☕☕

7.10 minutes to the end of the service and the Pastor says "Am not the preacher of today"
Ahhhhhh??��
#Shift_lemme_faint....

8. Nothing dey vex your babe pass you no get job and you come dey play career mode for FIFA

9.U Are A Christian But U Only Love Men With Cars!
My sister, Were U Baptized With Petrol?
Iznor me that say it ooo... ���

10.No matter how lazy or tired your man is ,He will NEVER EVER
ask you to pass him his phone .His ancestors will always give
him strength...

If you laughed...Give me my like���

If you don't laugh after reading this, check yourself you have degenerated spiritual problems.

Dry jokes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by holluphemydavid(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
yungbillionaire:
has anyone noticed that, it seems TTT, is d only person not doing well after the BB house...maybe cuz of his show of irresponsibility by denying his family, many brands don't want to associate with him...#justguessingtho
And Bally too
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by yungbillionaire(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
holluphemydavid:

And Bally too

why I said TTT, was becuz he is to me the most intelligent and most creative male in d house, with his height and persona, one would think he would really go far...bally on d other hand na rich man pikin or so they say.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by holluphemydavid(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
yungbillionaire:

why I said TTT, was becuz he is to me the most intelligent and most creative male in d house, with his height and persona, one would think he would really go far...bally on d other hand na rich man pikin or so they say.
Yea, u are rite, Bally na rich man pikin, he wnted just a fame and he got it and back off from social media, but as for TTT, he completely lost is virtue rite from when he denied his family, I actually tot he will be one of those who will go far after big brother cos of his level of intelligence, but he eventually missed d golden opportunity

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by yungbillionaire(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Yea, u are rite, Bally na rich man pikin, he wnted just a fame and he got it and back off from social media, but as for TTT, he completely lost is virtue rite from when he denied his family, I actually tot he will be one of those who will go far after big brother cos of his level of intelligence, but he eventually missed d golden opportunity

now u get my drift...
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by kagari: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by danduj(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
kokomaster4d:

Dry jokes
you probably have spiritual problms

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by danduj(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
kokomaster4d:

Dry jokes
you probably have spiritual problems
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by Trexnemesis(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bisola aaa. Fine girl
Re: #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K by EmyLeo(m): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2017
chuddy k..been a yle bro,
oto ojo meta..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) / Tayo Sobola Rocks Chic Body-fitting Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.