Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (220218 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Kalapizim:
grin grin grin badt guy.
I be girl joor angry
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I be girl joor angry
yepa my bad, a very pretty one lady sef holla senorita
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Yewandequeen:
so u self get the issue and u no talk and u now enjoying from my own post angry
lol I told u I had d same issue na
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Arrrggghhhhh this is tedious oooooo

So I have to be doing copying and paste ah. Who send me buy infinix ooooo Choi. Somebody cannot even enjoy her money in peace.

Seriously Lotta issues has to be fixed on this note 4. angry

Thanks all the same cry
u don't have to copy u just mark all and cut to a particular folder u want
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2018
youngderek1:
lol I told u I had d same issue na
ehen
Sorry

I don forgot thought urs is abt playstore
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2018
youngderek1:
u don't have to copy u just mark all and cut to a particular folder u want

It's work joor abi u will comman be doing it for Me?

When I still have pending issue of not being able to download from play store except I force stop, clear data and cache then reboot phone before downloading will go through. Wats the solution oo?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Yewandequeen:

It's work joor abi u will comman be doing it for Me?

When I still have pending issue of not being able to download from play store except I force stop, clear data and cache then reboot phone before downloading will go through. Wats the solution oo?
well I can't say about that sha, mine doesn't do like that only that my Google apps forces close without opening them
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Good evening everyone... Pls i av bin unable to download facebook on my note4... Everytime it finishes downloading it vanishes and leaves a 505 error code... Av cleared chace nd rebooted the phone please what hw do i fix this
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
cassie0000:
Good evening everyone... Pls i av bin unable to download facebook on my note4... Everytime it finishes downloading it vanishes and leaves a 505 error code... Av cleared chace nd rebooted the phone please what hw do i fix this
hello dear, please follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/4117343/official-infinix-24hrs-support/22#66227934. wink wink
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Crazytrump(m): 6:12am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Crazytrump:
are you booking space grin
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Crazytrump(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol.... I quoted someone by asking a question but I have seen d solution, so I decided to erase d question...
Kalapizim:
are you booking space grin
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Crazytrump:
Lol.... I quoted someone by asking a question but I have seen d solution, so I decided to erase d question...
OK boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Four Things Your Infinix Smartphone CAMERA can do, apart from Taking selfies

1)Translate foreign text
You can work this trick on any phone with the free Google Translate app. Once you download the program, open it and choose the languages you’ll require—the one to be translating from and the one to be translated to—from the drop-down menus at the top of the screen. Then tap the Instant translate button, which looks like a camera with a little plus sign inside. Now point your phone’s camera at foreign text, from road signs to paper documents, and the screen will display the translated words as if by magic.
2) Explore the night sky
Gazing up at the stars on a clear night is dreamy, but you can make that experience even better by identifying which dot of light is which. With the right app, your phone’s camera will act as a star guide. Point it at the heavens, and visual overlays will tell you whether the object you’ve spotted is the International Space Station or the star Polaris.
Our top app for star gazing is Star Walk 2 which offers a nice design and more features than similar apps. It relies on your location and input from the phone’s internal gyroscope to pinpoint constellations, passing satellites, and other objects. You can also use it to see how the night sky changes as you move forward or backward in time, read up on the cosmos, and view 3-D models of constellations.
3) Access websites
Photographing a QR code—those squares filled with a random-looking mosaic of black and white tiles—gives you a shortcut to open a relevant website. You’ll find QR codes on menus, package, posters, brochures, stationery, and other items. For example, scanning one of these boxes on a magazine advertisement can lead you to a website with more information about the item or open a special online discount.
4) Act as watchdog
Your phone can do double duty as a security camera that keeps an eye on your property, pets, or even kids. For this task, you’ll need two devices, one to film the video feed and another to tune into it. An old device that’s been gather dust would be perfect for the job.
One of the best apps for this purpose is called Manything. It lets you tap into the livestream from afar at any time, and it can send alerts when it detects motion in front of the camera. A subscription adds the abilities to save footage to the cloud or set up more than one camera.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by williams2600(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pls i need advice i want to get infinx note 4 pro but I'm still skeptical and considering Samsung s6 edge just that infinx user claims the battery is better than the Samsung whats your advice
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Rocky97(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
williams2600:
Pls i need advice i want to get infinx note 4 pro but I'm still skeptical and considering Samsung s6 edge just that infinx user claims the battery is better than the Samsung whats your advice
Bro buy the Samsung, and also get a power bank, u will enjoy it.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by williams2600(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rocky97:
Bro buy the Samsung, and also get a power bank, u will enjoy it.

Thanks boss seems thats what id do
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hi, please I'd like to sell my infinix Note 4 (3gig variant) got it in December.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
AryaSand:
Hi, please I'd like to sell my infinix Note 4 (3gig variant) got it in December.

Pics and how much grin
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Pics and how much grin
50k but negotiable. Are you in Lagos? We could meet up.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
AryaSand:

I wish I was cry

You could have even kept the phone cry
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I wish I was cry

You could have even kept the phone cry
Thank you sir.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
AryaSand:

Thank you sir.

Stop calling me Sir cry
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Stop calling me Sir cry
Thank you.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2018
AryaSand:

Thank you.
arya arya, nice to see you. From that our thread.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anegbettedude:
arya arya, nice to see you. From that our thread.
Hi wink. I want sell my Note 4.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
AryaSand:

Hi wink. I want sell my Note 4.
I will ask around for someone who wants to buy.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by SweetJoystick(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
AryaSand:

20k with five rounds? grin
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
SweetJoystick:

Haha. No thank you.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
AryaSand:

Haha. No thank you.
Why did you answer?
I just wonder why nairaland is so full of "things" that are not meant to be there.

Please don't answer stuffs like these again. Reserve your battery and data for something more valuable and reasonable
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
SweetJoystick:
This is not cool oga
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Q:How to Resolve Lagging Issue on Your Smartphones?

A: Step 1- Enable Developer options. For this, Go to Settings-About phone- 7 times Developer options will be enabled.
Step 2- Go to Developer options (in Additional settings)Background process limit At most 2 processes

Whenever you face some lagging or device hanging issues, it may be due to a lot of processes running in the background. By following the above procedure, you can limit the number of processes that run in the background, which makes the app currently in use faster. You can adjust the background process as per requirement.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/308778

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.